Wilhite to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Wilhite to IR

That's a blow, believe it or not.  He was playing very solidly until getting the hip injury.

I have to admit, this slighlty concerns me, because with McCourty likely out on Sunday, that only leaves two CBs who actually have been on the roster since Sept (Arrington and Butler).

Chevis Jackson has barely practiced after being signed.  You can't start a game with only 3 CBs.

BB may have to activate CB Tony Carter from the PS just to make sure he has an extra body:

http://www.profootballdraftnetwork.com/wordpress/?tag=tony-carter

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Re: Wilhite to IR

In Response to Wilhite to IR:
    [QUOTE]That's a blow, believe it or not.  He was playing very solidly until getting the hip injury. I have to admit, this slighlty concerns me, because with McCourty likely out on Sunday, that only leaves two CBs who actually have been on the roster since Sept (Arrington and Butler). Chevis Jackson has barely practiced after being signed.  You can't start a game with only 3 CBs. BB may have to activate CB Tony Carter from the PS just to make sure he has an extra body: http://www.profootballdraftnetwork.com/wordpress/?tag=tony-carter
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Can't start a game with only 3 CB's? Isn't that what the Pats have done for at least the last two weeks? (McCourty, Arrington, Butler)  Am I missing someone cause I am pretty sure Jackson has been inactive since signed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's a risk, Jets fan. 

Obviously, with Chung and BB playing 4 Safeties he can do that, but with McCourty possibly out, what if Butler or Arrington got hurt during the game?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

he was playing really well this season as a nickel back.  well Jackson gets his shot now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yeah, I think Jackson will be fine. His strength is zone coverage, which is good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR:
    [QUOTE]I think it's a risk, Jets fan.  Obviously, with Chung and BB playing 4 Safeties he can do that, but with McCourty possibly out, what if Butler or Arrington got hurt during the game?

There is a difference between it being a risk and "can't" do it.  If McCourty is out there in trouble even if they have 10 CB on the roster because he is head and shoulders above anyone else they have.  Have a nice day you Colts fan.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Was that English?   Ebonics?

Please stop with the troll work. No one is fooled.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Very big deal. Wilhite was playing well in the slot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Madden doesnt let u start a game unless u have 4 CBs lol for wat its worth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]Was that English?   Ebonics? Please stop with the troll work. No one is fooled.

HAHAHA i love how Rusty gets so defensive when he is shown to be wrong.  Poor Rusty, have a nickel son.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

"proven wrong"?

Another DB, who contributed, goes to IR, it being a concern due to depth, means I am "proven wrong"?

I love how you are a short bud riding graduate troll that can't see straight, so you miss the point.  I'd make fun of you more, but it's too easy.

Only in your world would be this obtuse.  Wow, are you dumb or just really bad at trolling. 

GB is a passing team. If Rodgers plays, I don't feel comfortable with a guy off the street in nickel/dime and Tony Carter off the practice squad.

Chung isn't covering a slot guy for GB. Not going to work well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Of course I am not talking about starting 3 CBs all at once, stupid.

What if I had said "beginning" the game with only 3 CBs is risky against Rodgers and this pass first GB team?

We know who you are.  Run along now.   Your troll work has been exposed many times over.

I am sure you'll register next as "PatsMan3". lol Keep it simple, right, goober?

They only started 3 CBs because they had ones that were healthy. Now, things have clearly changed.

Get it, dummy?

Mods, please ban this idiot once and for all.  We all know he is not a Pats fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]I have no idea what you are talking about. Of course I am not talking about starting 3 CBs all at once, stupid. What if I had said "beginning" the game with only 3 CBs is risky against Rodgers and this pass first GB team? We know who you are.  Run along now.   Your troll work has been exposed many times over. I am sure you'll register next as "PatsMan3". lol Keep it simple, right, goober?

Rusty did you have your cup of coffee yet?  Who said anything about starting 3 CB's all at once.  You said you can't start the game with 3 CB (meaning only 3 on the acitve roster).  That is EXACTLY what they have done for at least the last 2 games.  So you were WRONG, but you just can't admit it.  So sad.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

You're a troll.  We know that.

If you think the last 3 weeks are the same as now with McCourty possibly sitting and Wilhite to IR, you have some serious comprehension problems that the trips on the short bus never fixed, apparently.

Pretending I don't know that they only had 3 CBs active is hilarious. No one is buying that, turdling.

Aaron ROdgers and this pass offense is a lot better than Cutler and the Bears.

Pretty simple concept, Corky.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]You're a troll.  We know that. If you think the last 3 weeks are the same as now with McCourty possibly sitting and Wilhite to IR, you have some serious comprehension problems that the trips on the short bus never fixed, apparently. Pretending I don't know that they only had 3 CBs active is hilarious. No one is buying that, turdling. Aaron ROdgers and this pass offense is a lot better than Cutler and the Bears. Pretty simple concept, Corky.

So you meant to say you cant start the PACKER'S game with 3 CB not you cant start A game.  Who needs the english lessons?  Nice try with the backpedal rather then admit your wrong.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : There is a difference between it being a risk and "can't" do it.  If McCourty is out there in trouble even if they have 10 CB on the roster because he is head and shoulders above anyone else they have.  Have a nice day you Colts fan.
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

This is a very good example of why proper grammar actually is important . . .  yes . . .  even here . . .  on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Chat Forum.

The post, as written doesn't make any sense. It took me a couple tries to figure out what the poster was trying to say because he wrote "If McCourty is out there (on the field) in trouble . . . " which  would lead one to believe he's prefacing what he's about to say with the notion that a potentially injured McCourty will be playing, when -- in fact -- he's trying to say the exact opposite  . . .  "If McCourty is out, they're (they are) in trouble."

Just thought I'd mention it.

Carry on.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : So you meant to say you cant start the PACKER'S game with 3 CB not you cant start A game.  Who needs the english lessons?  Nice try with the backpedal rather then admit your wrong.

Or the "Packers".  Packers is a plural. You don't need a possessive, Corky.

Next, I thought this (NE is playing the Packers) was understood since that game is on Sunday. Funny how everyone else reading it, knows exactly what I meant.

But, since you are here for troll work, you decided to spin it in order to shape that idea that I somehow didn't know Wilhite hasn't played in a while and BB was only rolling with the 3 CBs anyway.

Yes, I don't follow this team very closely or anything like that. lol

It's pretty clear that with McCourty possibly not playing, Wilhite definitively now on IR, and GB being a very good passing team with Rodgers, the situation has changed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]He wasn't going to play this week IR'd or not so it's a moot point.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

Losing depth in the secondary in an NFL passing league is absolutely not a moot point.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Yes, we know that now. Prior to this news, he was "questionable" in Chicago with a hip pointer. Now, it's a hamstring.

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : Or the "Packers".  Packers is a plural. You don't need a possessive, Corky.   Next, I thought this (NE is playing the Packers) was understood since that game is on Sunday. Funny how everyone else reading it, knows exactly what I meant. But, since you are here for troll work, you decided to spin it in order to shape that idea that I somehow didn't know Wilhite hasn't played in a while and BB was only rolling with the 3 CBs anyway. Yes, I don't follow this team very closely or anything like that. lol It's pretty clear that with McCourty possibly not playing, Wilhite definitively now on IR, and GB being a very good passing team with Rodgers, the situation has changed.

You always know when someone is losing an argument when they start pointing out grammar mistakes.  The last refuge of the beaten.

Oh and everyone else knows what a tool you are so they dont bother with you anymore.  I just like watching you go off on one of your rants.  Are you related to Nicholas Cage by any chance?

Also, why are you so sure McCourty isn't playing and Rodgers is? Rodgers went out with a concussion last week.  If Rodgers is out, your worrying about nothing.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Pointing out your grammar mistake was just the icing on the cake to pointing out how stupid you really are.

We've been over this before, Phat Rex.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

To get back to the real issue here . . .

Wilhite has been surprisingly good as a nickel back this year, but he's been out for a few weeks and we've been okay without him. Depth at corner is a big issue for us, especially if McCourty ends up not being able to play.  However, BB had Jarrad Page covering the slot on Sunday and he seemed to do okay, so I'd expect to see him in that role again this week.  We're short on corners, but we've got a bunch of decent safeties (Page, Brown, Chung, Sanders, Merriweather) and a lot of those guys can handle the nickel back role if needed. Page, in particularly, is good in pass coverage I think, so I'd expect him to play a bigger role as the season unfolds. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

[QUOTE]Pointing out your grammar mistake was just the icing on the cake to pointing out how stupid you really are. We've been over this before, Phat Rex.

Rusty = delusional.  So sad. Cry 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : Rusty = delusional.  So sad.  

Sorry man I gotta side with Rusty on this.  Honestly, when going up against someone like Rusty you really have to make sure your work makes sense.  It's a written battle of wits afterall.  Gotta be more prepared man. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I'm glad it was him and not one of the currently injured D-linemen: Pryor, Wright, Deaderick, etc.