Wilhite to IR

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Re: Wilhite to IR

he was playing really well this season as a nickel back.  well Jackson gets his shot now.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Very big deal. Wilhite was playing well in the slot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Madden doesnt let u start a game unless u have 4 CBs lol for wat its worth

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR:
    In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : There is a difference between it being a risk and "can't" do it.  If McCourty is out there in trouble even if they have 10 CB on the roster because he is head and shoulders above anyone else they have.  Have a nice day you Colts fan.
    Posted by Patsman2

This is a very good example of why proper grammar actually is important . . .  yes . . .  even here . . .  on a Teenage Mutant Ninja Chat Forum.

The post, as written doesn't make any sense. It took me a couple tries to figure out what the poster was trying to say because he wrote "If McCourty is out there (on the field) in trouble . . . " which  would lead one to believe he's prefacing what he's about to say with the notion that a potentially injured McCourty will be playing, when -- in fact -- he's trying to say the exact opposite  . . .  "If McCourty is out, they're (they are) in trouble."

Just thought I'd mention it.

Carry on.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

To get back to the real issue here . . .

Wilhite has been surprisingly good as a nickel back this year, but he's been out for a few weeks and we've been okay without him. Depth at corner is a big issue for us, especially if McCourty ends up not being able to play.  However, BB had Jarrad Page covering the slot on Sunday and he seemed to do okay, so I'd expect to see him in that role again this week.  We're short on corners, but we've got a bunch of decent safeties (Page, Brown, Chung, Sanders, Merriweather) and a lot of those guys can handle the nickel back role if needed. Page, in particularly, is good in pass coverage I think, so I'd expect him to play a bigger role as the season unfolds. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR:
    In Response to Re: Wilhite to IR : Rusty = delusional.  So sad.  
    Posted by Patsman2

Sorry man I gotta side with Rusty on this.  Honestly, when going up against someone like Rusty you really have to make sure your work makes sense.  It's a written battle of wits afterall.  Gotta be more prepared man. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I'm glad it was him and not one of the currently injured D-linemen: Pryor, Wright, Deaderick, etc.

Sections
Shortcuts