Will AJ McCarron Come Out...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Will AJ McCarron Come Out...

Or Go For 3 Pete....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Will AJ McCarron Come Out...

He would be crazy to.  They will be stacked again next year and honestly I think he is impossible to judge as a propsect.  That offensive line should have won a collective MVP last night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

McCarron is fairly efficient running the Alabama offense with that 'pro' offensive line of his, but in the NFL, not so sure. I suspect he'll get greedy and head to the NFL for a lucrative payday. Even if the guy never plays a down in the NFL, he becomes an instant millionare.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

McCarron has a hot girlfriend, he is not gay. :-)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What does it say about society (or me) that the first thing I thought of when you suggested that A.J. McCarron "come out" was . . .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

McCarron is fairly efficient running the Alabama offense with that 'pro' offensive line of his, but in the NFL, not so sure. I suspect he'll get greedy and head to the NFL for a lucrative payday. Even if the guy never plays a down in the NFL, he becomes an instant millionare.

[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt call teh smart move greedy., but hes stayng in school.

i think he can be a very good qb and id have had teh pats check him out for us.

i love him and i love manziel

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Pretty sure he said he's staying in school.

He's not going to be a top QB prospect.

People are well aware of the Oline he plays behind and the talent he's had around him.

I do like his passion though.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty sure he said he's staying in school.

He's not going to be a top QB prospect.

People are well aware of the Oline he plays behind and the talent he's had around him.

I do like his passion though.

[/QUOTE]

he declared to return. he makes all teh nfl passes. he just isnt asked to all the time.

i like him

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Well I haven't seen a lot of him to make an educated guess on where he is. His college career does remind me of Brady's first four years in the playoffs though. The team is carried by the defense, but from the games I've seen, McCarron comes through with the throws when they need him too.

This guy has had an awful lot of success though. 3 titles in 4 seasons, dating Miss Alabama, and will be a favorite for winning the title again next season. He's going to get a ton of media attention during next season as they make a drive for the threepeat.

Hopefully he doesn't end up like a Leinart and Sanchez and put his celebrity status ahead of his playing career. Or end up like Cam Newton and not know how to handle himself when going through failure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well I haven't seen a lot of him to make an educated guess on where he is. His college career does remind me of Brady's first four years in the playoffs though. The team is carried by the defense, but from the games I've seen, McCarron comes through with the throws when they need him too.

This guy has had an awful lot of success though. 3 titles in 4 seasons, dating Miss Alabama, and will be a favorite for winning the title again next season. He's going to get a ton of media attention during next season as they make a drive for the threepeat.

Hopefully he doesn't end up like a Leinart and Sanchez and put his celebrity status ahead of his playing career. Or end up like Cam Newton and not know how to handle himself when going through failure.

[/QUOTE]

yorue right you have to stay driven to be really good. hes got the leadership, "put the ball in my hands"  and the arm to start, as well as being coahced by a disciplinarian not unlike bb.

so yeah, id take him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

he needs more development. but with a hot girlfreind like that does he even need to play football?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

No.