Will BB Get COTY?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Will BB Get COTY?

Well IMHO no BB will not ,just cause the Pats are always right there to compete for another SuperBowl.I would have to say Reid or riveria win taking a losing team and making them a playoff team.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Well IMHO no BB will not ,just cause the Pats are always right there to compete for another SuperBowl.I would have to say Reid or riveria win taking a losing team and making them a playoff team.

Yes, but the injuries were unbelievable for this team, arguably the most injuries to quality talent on both sides of the ball for any team to make it to a conf title game and with that record.

/QUOTE]

Both valid points.  IMHO, it will not be him considering this has been the "norm" for BB each season.  What did he do that did not surprise everyone?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BB gets overlooked because he has Tom Brady, and Tom Brady can make up for a lot of organization mistakes and injuries... as we witnessed this season.

Ron Rivera will win Coach of the year.  It wouldn't surprise me if Reid wins it but I'm going with Rivera.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Nope, everyone that votes for these things hates BB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Caserio and BB should get Exec of the Year in a runaway

LMAO!  You are such a HOMER!!!  You really are.  Nobody likes you on here, you should just leave. You have to be the biggest liar and tool on this forum.

If you don't think John Dorsey deserves it then you really need to get your head examined. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

The award is the joke. Same as the MVP, useless.

For a guy that is generally considered one of the best coaches in NFL history...

Exactly how many times has he won COTY? That is rhetorical people....

The answer should tell you just how meaningless that award is and what it represents.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

No.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Nope, everyone that votes for these things hates BB.

Hate is a strong word I wouldnt use it .I think alot people have alot of respect for BB.I think just cause people disagree with how he does things sometimes doesnt mean they hate him.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LMAO!  You are such a HOMER!!!  You really are.  Nobody likes you on here, you should just leave. You have to be the biggest liar and tool on this forum.

If you don't think John Dorsey deserves it then you really need to get your head examined. 

WHat is the case for Dorsey? Doing what I suggested all offseason, offering a 2nd for the quality Alex Smith and to hire the best coach available, Andy Reid?

Keep in mind, the Hunts hired Reid before Dorsey. Getting Smith was a no brainer.  If a fan like me is suggesting that on a Pats board, why is it so special?

All Dorsey did was inheret some nice talent left behind by Pioli from the 2009 draft through 2012's draft.

KC had like 6 Pro Bowlers in 2012, but they simply got healthy in 2013 (Charles, etc) and improved the coach/QB spots.

But, the Hhunts hired Reid and Dorsey.  To give a 1st year GM that award is ridiculous.

What case are you making for Dorsey? Head examined?  

KC had many injuries last year and fell off the map with 6 Pro Bowlers. NE had a record for injuries/players missing this year and went 12-4.

That's due to the GM work, the scouts, etc, plugging all the holes, quite well, actually.

Dorsey was magnificent!  In 1 short year he changed the culture within the franchise, made several key moves through trades, free agency and the draft that helped take a team from 2-14 to 11-5 and reach the playoffs, again after 1 short season. Unbelievable!

BTW, LOL at you for suggesting they get Alex Smith and Andy Reid. Hahaha!  Dude, everyone made that suggestion... Dorsey pulled it off!! 

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Considering the talent he coached this year (due to GM mistakes), yes he should be coach of the year...no doubt. I watched him bring in Fletcher during the Miami game just so Fletcher could turn and run 6 yards to cover a back in the flat, and that's exactly where the ball went too...yeah the back caught it for a first down, but it's not Bill's fault he has to rely on undrafted free agents year after year.

That was a prime example of outstanding coaching and preparation - Fletcher was brought in on a certain down and distance and was instructed to do one thing and one thing only...turn to his right and run six yards to the back. I watched Fletcher do this four times during that game - come on to the field, move right as soon as the ball was snapped and cover the back...he made no other movements..nothing. Too bad Fletcher is a undrafted overrated free agent and the back caught the ball every single time, still the coaching sure the hell was there.

That's all Belichick the coach right there. There is no one better. No one.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

He should; best job he's ever done, and that's saying something.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

He thinks repeating that over and over again will make people agree with him. Its absolutely unfathomable that this toolbag blasts people for liking Tom Brady. The pantstent he has for BB is the most pathetic thing I've seen. Its downright creepy how much he loves a football coach.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

What a joke.  Someone actually voted for Brady for MVP.  The lone vote that Manning did not get.  What a petty slap in the face.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

What a joke.  Someone actually voted for Brady for MVP.  The lone vote that Manning did not get.  What a petty slap in the face.

Aww poor baby. Not unamamous, like Brady.

Something out of nothing counts for something!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to UD6's comment:

Aww poor baby. Not unamamous, like Brady.

Something out of nothing counts for something!

I could see why Brady got votes. As far as awards go, this may win the award for desperate smack talk.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts