Will BB make a trade deadline move?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Will BB make a trade deadline move?

My guess is no....maybe a low level pickup. Anybody think he makes a bigger splash? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Re: Will BB make a trade deadline move?

do i think so? no sadly.

should they? yes.

a cover LB or stuffer at DT would be a great add

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

do i think so? no sadly.

should they? yes.

[/QUOTE]

We have one in Dane Fletcher, not sure why he's not getting the play time in that role.  We need another DT for sure.  I mean where is Kyle Love?  Just for run stopping purposes a lone at 10-15 snaps a game....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

My guess is no....maybe a low level pickup. Anybody think he makes a bigger splash? 

[/QUOTE]

I think no also; but would like them to offer a 5th or 6th rounder to the Redskins for TE Fred Davis, whom the Skins are trying to move.  Fred Davis is talented, good speed and hands and young.  Has had disciplinary issues and marijauna suspension last year.  IMO he is worth the risk.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

do i think so? no sadly.

should they? yes.

[/QUOTE]

We have one in Dane Fletcher, not sure why he's not getting the play time in that role.  We need another DT for sure.  I mean where is Kyle Love?  Just for run stopping purposes a lone at 10-15 snaps a game....

[/QUOTE]

yeah Fletcher is good but if they can get a Poslouzsy for a good price, they need to jump on this.
    there is no way love is coming back after the treatment they gave him.... maybe Mryon Pyror? i even think maybe bringing Casey Hampton just to see what kind of shape he's in. they just need a stuffer in the interior

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

do i think so? no sadly.

should they? yes.

[/QUOTE]

yeah Fletcher is good but if they can get a Poslouzsy for a good price, they need to jump on this.
    there is no way love is coming back after the treatment they gave him.... maybe Mryon Pyror? i even think maybe bringing Casey Hampton just to see what kind of shape he's in. they just need a stuffer in the interior

[/QUOTE]

Look as far as Love goes, he got cut from Jag who picked him up, right?  He's got to look in mirror first.  I mean I'd think the Patriots wouldn't want him back more than Love not wanting to comeback.  This is the opposite of the Seymour trade.  

+1 on Hampton though.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look as far as Love goes, he got cut from Jag who picked him up, right?  He's got to look in mirror first.  I mean I'd think the Patriots wouldn't want him back more than Love not wanting to comeback.  This is the opposite of the Seymour trade.  

+1 on Hampton though.

[/QUOTE]

i beleive the pats would want him back. when they cut love they reportedly told him "take a year off and get better from this diabetes and come back next year stronger and better and play a nice role" he apprently got offended by that...... oh well

but true on the opposite

i just think they should take a look at any DT that big and willing to play

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I expect an 11th hour trade of Braxston Cave for a 7th round pick in 2016.   Immediately after the move the board will be flooded with congratulatory posts.   People who downplay the move will be mocked/insulted for not realizing the "depth" of the 2016 draft class.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was hoping for a WR that can catch and stay healthy.  But maybe I'm just a spoiled Pats fan for wanting so much.   

Maybe the Pats should make an offer to Denver for Welker, he seems too fit the bill.

[/QUOTE]

Your right he does fit the bill. Too bad Bill didn't think he fit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

[QUOTE]

I was hoping for a WR that can catch and stay healthy.  But maybe I'm just a spoiled Pats fan for wanting so much.   

Maybe the Pats should make an offer to Denver for Welker, he seems too fit the bill.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your right he does fit the bill. Too bad Bill didn't think he fit.

[/QUOTE]

BUSTCHISE SPEAKS...jets troll

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to SilverSun's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think no also; but would like them to offer a 5th or 6th rounder to the Redskins for TE Fred Davis, whom the Skins are trying to move.  Fred Davis is talented, good speed and hands and young.  Has had disciplinary issues and marijauna suspension last year.  IMO he is worth the risk.

[/QUOTE]

I would trade a 7th for Davis, prefer him to Mulligan of course but not sure he will contribute much more b/c of our offense being so complex. When a guy goes from 59-24-3 catches in consecutive seasons ages 25-27 there is an issue.

I would trade a 6th for London Fletcher, love to get a steady veteran with cover skills in that LB unit to help with the loss of Mayo.

So a 5th for them both?

I'd trade a 3rd and a 5th for Barry Cofield, Davis and Fletcher

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is like him. The entire system on offense and defense isn't conducive to fresh additions. 

BB tends to keep vets in a queue ... though ... as we've seen. He uses them as reinforcements. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Has Albert retired or is he still available?  I wonder how that would work out.

We have some cap money left.  Better save it for a rainy day.  Wait!  It's pouring.  We need to use some of it. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

He should do something to beef up the o-line or find somebody to replace Mayo