Will BB use the resources

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Will BB use the resources

That isn't how BB rolls. For the most part he likes to avoid the big splash draft pick or FA signing for the more under the radar type move. Then when his decision goes sour he doesn't look as bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

What is the point of your thread, turd?  This team is 4-0 in Sept, trending up, the D is as good as its been since 2007 and you're on here handwringing like a little girl about potential future DL here?

Seek help.

Get the help you need if it's not too late.

Megatool, your idea of "trending up" is 4 wins against nary a team with a winning record? Their opponents are a combined 5-12.We're all happy they have eked out a 4-0 while playing fairly poorly much of the time against crap opponents, but anybody with a clue realizes this is a far cry from a SB contender at this juncture. Learn the game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

What is the point of your thread, turd?  This team is 4-0 in Sept, trending up, the D is as good as its been since 2007 and you're on here handwringing like a little girl about potential future DL here?

Seek help.

They just lost their best player on defense. Do you think that will have any effect or are they going to keep "trending up"?

That best player hasn't been himself all year, so they've basically played without him all year, Bustchise.

Currently, our best players are Talib, Jones, Nink, Tommy Kelly, Dennard, Hightower, Mayo.

Names like that. That's a lot of names, Bustchise.

Meanwhile, your team has little no names to talk about on D whatsoever.  Your overall #9 pick has been benched and/or hurt.  Nice draft pick in the top 10 again, Bustchise. lmao

Your team should just trade back out of the top 10 every time out of fear of picking another obvious bust.

Sorry but this is a Patriots forum. Just can't help yourself from talking about your favorite team, can you, queenie? You just don't get it, Vince is still a huge body in the middle of that defense that offenses needed to respect. Nicked up or not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seek help.

the point of my thread is to opine that the Pats need to address the DLine next draft...I hope they do...discuss. Until you came along, that is what most of us where doing.

[/QUOTE]

No.  Your premise is really a veiled shot at BB.   Why didn't you start this before last Sunday's game?

[/QUOTE]

I started this conversation the morning after cut down day with a thread posted 'I dont like this roster"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly isn't it too late at this point? I mean here we are again talking about what we are going to do next year - we had the time/money to take care of it this year...instead we signed Adrian Wilson. We had the money and time last year and we signed Gregory and Fenene. We had the cap space two years ago and we went out and signed Haynesworth and Shaun Ellis, yet here we are again spending as if we have a rookie quarterback, new head coach and play in a small market.

The free agency approach we have taken the last five years has been abysmal - most GM's would of been fired for some of the players that have been brought in during that span - our's has the best coach and quarterback in football to bail him out. No other guy could of survived signing...Haynesworth, Ocho, Fenene, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Adai, Robert Gallery, Stallworth, Gonzalez, Springs, Bodden, Tully Banta Cain, Fred Taylor, Galloway, Torry Holt, Schianaco, Fells, etc. You could of grabbed a kid from McDonalds...blind folded him...and had him throw darts at random free agent names on a wall and he would of done better than that. That's the honest to God's truth. Fact. I love Bill Belichick, but come on.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Seek help.

Megatool, your idea of "trending up" is 4 wins against nary a team with a winning record? Their opponents are a combined 5-12.We're all happy they have eked out a 4-0 while playing fairly poorly much of the time against crap opponents, but anybody with a clue realizes this is a far cry from a SB contender at this juncture. Learn the game.

"far cry"

They're arguably the best team in the AFC (behind Denver) to start the year.

How is that a "far cry"? And, they've been doing it without Gronk and Amendola. And Vereen at this point.

Great coaching, a great quarterback and an improved secondary will do that for you. You think this team has enough? Has done enough to improve? I don't...I mean I'll still watch, I'll still root for them, but in the end I just don't think they have nearly enough...and it could of been different.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Great coaching, a great quarterback and an improved secondary will do that for you. You think this team has enough? Has done enough to improve? I don't...I mean I'll still watch, I'll still root for them, but in the end I just don't think they have nearly enough...and it could of been different.

And the troll queen will blame Brady for another offseason.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seek help.

the point of my thread is to opine that the Pats need to address the DLine next draft...I hope they do...discuss. Until you came along, that is what most of us where doing.

[/QUOTE]

No.  Your premise is really a veiled shot at BB.   Why didn't you start this before last Sunday's game?

[/QUOTE]

I started this conversation the morning after cut down day with a thread posted 'I dont like this roster"

[/QUOTE]

You never like anything BB does.  Nothing. Ever.  Again, the team is 4-0 and will probably win on Sunday, so it looks like everyone else is liking the roster so far.

If Eliza Dushku fell on your face, you'd probably have a problem with that, too.

[/QUOTE]

I love 98% of what BB the coach does, and have stated so

I feel BB the GM gets a C-C+ in his free agency decisions, and a B- in his draft day decisions, and have stated so

The team is 4-0 because of BB the coach. BB the GM has done BB the coach no favors this early quarter of the season, but I am hopeful that BB the GM made the correct decisions for the long term. I know your memory is short when you are wrong (which is most often), but I was firmly high on Dobson, Boyce, Sudfeld, Collins, Svitek, Talib, Mallett, Kelly (I said he would be in the pro bowl this year)all whom are BB guys..

I was not so high in spite of your usual misinformed jabs on Wilson, Ballard, Bequette and Jenkins.

I feel we are all entitled to opinions of players, coaching and GM decisions and ownership decisions, and take great pleasure in proving you wrong on most things football, all things Patriots, and of course every aspect of the salary cap.

Now I have a baseball game to watch. Good day junior

And BTW, Eliza can fall on me aytime 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

rkarp, I am certain BB is way ahead of you on this, but, not at the pace or the way you want to see or envision.  Why is it so many fans question what BB is doing with no knowledge of what he is actually thinking?  Seems many want BB to announce at all times what is going through his head to please the masses.

In the mean time, I will keep you in mind to recommend to Kraft to hire you as the next GM.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Seek help.

[/QUOTE]

"far cry"

How is that a "far cry"? And, they've been doing it without Gronk and Amendola. And Vereen at this point.

[/QUOTE]

What is this constant "in the AFC" nonsense of yours. They don't award the Lombardi to the AFC winner dumbkoff. You incessantly try to spin and parse things by this tactic. "He's arguably the 3rd best pass rushing OLB in the AFC". That sounds like more than it is. You're a phoney through and through. And a liar. And insane.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

[QUOTE]

rkarp, I am certain BB is way ahead of you on this, but, not at the pace or the way you want to see or envision.  Why is it so many fans question what BB is doing with no knowledge of what he is actually thinking?  Seems many want BB to announce at all times what is going through his head to please the masses.

In the mean time, I will keep you in mind to recommend to Kraft to hire you as the next GM.

BB, the guy who is always 3 and 4 steps ahead in thinking,

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Megatool, he's 3-4 steps ahead of everybody else when it comes to drafting DBs. You're an imbecile.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to CablesWyndBairn's comment:

[QUOTE]

BB won't draft for need, he'll draft for fit.  And he'll likely only move up if there is a sure thing prospect. 

He does all the time

• Brace because Wilforks contract was up in the air
    • Hern and Gronk because we had no TE's
    • Butler, McCourty, Ras, Ryan because we had no CB's
    • Jones because we had no pass rusher
    • Solder because they weren't going to keep Light past one more year
    • All the WRs this year because we had none
    • T. Wilson and Harmon because we had a hole at SS

Actually, the last 5 years or so BB has drafted mostly need in the earlier rounds

[/QUOTE]

Maybe for depth, but not for need (exept maybe the past 2 years).

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

AG,

simply a dumb post by you. This is a fan board to opine on the pats. No one here thinks they are splitting the atom other than Rusty who has been wrong every step of the way.

just stating my opinion, and let's discuss. Not saying I am a better GM than BB or anyone. Just an informed fan that enjoys the conversation until Rusty comes around, then I have to bludgeon him into embarrassment. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Look at RKrap trying to use words I use regularly (bludgeon and embarrassment) and saying I've been wrong every "step of the way", when I called it all. Called all of it.

I called the Jets collapse, how, why and when, and I called what BB was doing in and out of the lockout with teams like the Giants and Steelers blowing drafts left and right, with older teams and in a cap hell.

Meanwhile, I took on RKrap with a Jets bet about the cap itself with the Jets to prove to everyone here, he was full of crap about him understanding cap concepts, and I easily won that bet.

Now, he's trying to still pretend he is not only superior to my analysis, but to BB as the GM?

Priceless, if not sick. Mentally ill = RKrap

But we bet the Jets would be under the cap by a certain date, and they were. I even called the exact time, missing it by only 20 minutes. That is a bet that I won, not you. 

Numerous analysis on drafting have put the pats squarely in the middle of the pack. The difference between the Pats and the teams you "called" is the Pats have BB as coach, and TB as QB. 

I am immensely enjoying using your words all over these boards.....giddy.....laying in the weeds....bludgeoned......back pedal.....embarrassed. They are all you to a T....you forgot the best however. LOSER! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB won't draft for need, he'll draft for fit.  And he'll likely only move up if there is a sure thing prospect. 

He does all the time

Actually, the last 5 years or so BB has drafted mostly need in the earlier rounds

[/QUOTE]

Maybe for depth, but not for need (exept maybe the past 2 years).

[/QUOTE]

Were Ridley and Vereen depth? Mayo? Butler when he was taken? Chung? I'd say over the last 5-6 years he's been using quite a few high pick on need positions. Meriweather and Chung were both needs. I'd say T. Wilson was a need pick. Certainly the WRs were and Jones most definitely was. Solder was as LT is one of the most important positions, everyone knew Light was done after that year, and you don't draft depth in the teens. When you actually go through it there were a large number of need picks as he rebuilt one position at a time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Seek help.

"far cry"

[/QUOTE]

Great HC +great QB + mediocre supporting cast = 10% chance to win it all. Nothing has changed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Denver doesn't scare me one bit. Not one bit. They didn't last year either. Their defense is a poor matchup for our offense.

But we thought Brady was going to choke in the playoffs dum bass? That's what you have been telling us for years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

BB, the guy who is always 3 and 4 steps ahead in thinking,

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Megatool, he's 3-4 steps ahead of everybody else when it comes to drafting DBs. You're an imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

Arrington, McCourty, Dennard and even Logan Ryan look pretty good to me.  Pass rush helps your secondary, too, which looks good too.

Go lather yourself up with your Brady doll. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, those DBs are the envy of the NFL.

Now go find yourself some nice older fellah at the local gin mill and snuggle up for a nice night of getting pounded dumbkoff. Because we know you will never marry a woman or have kids. That's just not your thing. Maybe you and the older gent can adopt?  LMAO@U

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Honestly isn't it too late at this point? I mean here we are again talking about what we are going to do next year - we had the time/money to take care of it this year...instead we signed Adrian Wilson. We had the money and time last year and we signed Gregory and Fenene. We had the cap space two years ago and we went out and signed Haynesworth and Shaun Ellis, yet here we are again spending as if we have a rookie quarterback, new head coach and play in a small market.

The free agency approach we have taken the last five years has been abysmal - most GM's would of been fired for some of the players that have been brought in during that span - our's has the best coach and quarterback in football to bail him out. No other guy could of survived signing...Haynesworth, Ocho, Fenene, Shaun Ellis, Joseph Adai, Robert Gallery, Stallworth, Gonzalez, Springs, Bodden, Tully Banta Cain, Fred Taylor, Galloway, Torry Holt, Schianaco, Fells, etc. You could of grabbed a kid from McDonalds...blind folded him...and had him throw darts at random free agent names on a wall and he would of done better than that. That's the honest to God's truth. Fact. I love Bill Belichick, but come on.

Every name on your list are either back up or fringe players, minus the very good Leigh Bodden who was a great signing before his career ending inury. The reason why we couldn't spend a ton in FA in 2009 and 2010 is because Seymour, Brady, Wilfork and Mankins all came due at the same time.

Read those names again.  Arguably, each player is literally the best at their respective 

This is like saying Will Svitek was a bad signing as a swing Takle back up.  Gallery decided to retire.

BB had BJGE, Woodhead, Faulk and then Ridley and Vereen in 2011.  Addai wasn't even a lock to make the team with that RB group.

In 2008, we weren't winning a SB with Shawn Springs with Samuel gone, Brady injured and all those HOF kind of players old or retired, so no one has a clue why on earth you would even mention his name. 

The fact is, Brady and his spoiled self choked in the 2007 postseason and did it again in 2011. This is what you keep dancing around constantly. People call me a troll and really YOU are the troll by typing what you just did, instead of ADMITTING Tom Brady is the real reason why we've lost 2 SBs, why Gallery or Addai didn't not make Brady suck in his recent postseasons.

You glossing over that fact is WHY you're a troll. You, RKrap, all of you. You're pathetic.  You whine about BB the GM everyday, all day long, for years now because Brady in his chosen offense, underperformed for our team and the fans.

Period.

All you do as a little turd here, is ignore all the HOF players or borderline HOFers BB lost transitioning from 2007, to 2008 and into 2009.  That's all you do.  Then, you also ignore the Lockout and how not knowing the new economic landscape, really meant you could only compete for FAs on 1 or 2 year deals.  All the teams that signed guys to big deals after 2010, got burned.  All of em.  

Crumpler, Woodhead, Carter, Waters, Anderson, and these kinds of signings were intstrumental in 2010 or 2011. They were smart, strategic moves that should have netted a SB title in 2011, but one guy and his little social buddy mucked it all up for those people by underperforming.

Ninkovich and Arrington, while not stars, were also important FA signings that have clearly helped. Dan Connolly is another as is Ryan Wendell.

So, Addai being lazy and cut or Gallery deciding to retire like Joe Panos did for us in 2001 has NOTHING to do with why Brady continued to fail our team in these postseasons with his preferred finesse offenses that Gomer had in his domes to chase stats. NOTHING.

NE went 37-5 in 2010 and 2011 yet somehow the GM was bad and only Brady bailed out BB the GM?  That's flat out false because in 2010, BB was by far and away the GM of the year on top of coach of the year by dealing Moss and Maroney, and getting Branch back in here so Brady could be fixed.  Brady was AWFUL at the start of 2010. Moss was dealt, Brady better.  Who traded Moss to fix Brady? BB!

The only reason why it's "here we are talking about it again" is because you and RKrap are trolls wanting to bring it up again.

Neither of you have EVER, and I mean EVER, EVER has said "I am disappointed with Tom Brady's postseasons lately."

NOT ONCE. NOT ONCE.

I find that incredibly disturbing because it means you think Brady is gay and you think you can steal him away from Giselle, or you have such severe mental illness, you continue to bring it to this board to try to infect us here.

Read the fine print:

In the salary cap era, and thus of all time, no GM has the resume of working FA and the draft better in conjunction than Bill Belichick.  Hence, BB is the best GM of all time.

Ironically, YOU and RKrap were in here from 2009-2012 ranting and raving about how you wished BB did what the Jets did which is the teambuilding approach which has clearly failed and nowhere near the apporach BB used.

The fact is, these younger players on this up and coming D, almost all of whom are homegrown or acquired in creative ways (Arrington, Nink, Talib), don't have SB rings, so you think BB needs to go out and get the trendy FA name so you can be tucked in at night and sleep well.

The other reality is, the players he's drafted here, from 2010-2012, if not maybe even this year with such an impressive start by these WRs, our talent comes from within more so now than ever due to the flat cap BB and Kraft knew would destroy some teams who thought the cap would rise somewhat early in the new CBA.  They were wrong. DEAD WRONG.

You're wrong. Cap hell exists, we're witnessing it with the Steelers, Giants, Tampa Bay has a top heavy team with overpriced players which has destroyed their depth.

All 0-4, possibly soon to be 0-5.

This is what you want? This is what you morons wanted?

I'm a troll? Yeah, well I only think Bill Belichick is the best coach the league has ever seen and I think Brady will go down as the best quaterback that ever played...haven't missed a game in 15 years, etc. Meanwhile you bash our hall of fame quarterback in every argument. Every one.

You were/are wrong about player acquisitions, the salary cap and why we win...and why we lose. You've been doing it for the four years I've been on here and I'm sure much longer. Truthfully I'm more impressed that Belichick and Brady have been able to win so much IN SPITE of our free agent signings (not because of them). It makes me laugh so hard that I kind of pee myself (just a little) that you can look back at the last 5 years of free agent signings - and millions upon millions spent - and only come up with a guard who didn't want to play one single second longer than he had to with us, a defensive end that lasted 8 games and a backup tightend that was cut after one season (and also dropped a sure touchdown pass that could of won a playoff game for us). Laughable. I get secondary embarrassment just reading some of the stuff you type.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

He does all the time

Meant in round 1, which is what the OP was talking about I think.  Jones and Hightower were scheme fits who also happend to fill a need.  BB has drafted in bunches at TE, DB, WR and RB in the past few years oustide of the 1st round for sure, but if he trades up or down in the first round I think it has as much to do with scheme or the player's projection as a mulitiple down player as much as it is about need (Jones -pass rusher and edge setter, Hightower - can play run or pass, McCourty - the 4 down player). 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I find that incredibly disturbing because it means you think Brady is gay and you think you can steal him away from Giselle,

No, but it's pretty clear you are.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wish with picks 1 and 2 BB would only just draft DL and OL.  Round 3 and on take what ever you feel. ge t the rest in FA , UDFA's and trades.  When he drafts DL he kills it and so does the team.  i think we work big Vince too hard and it shows Now.   Get some pass rush back please 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Every name on your list are either back up or fringe players, minus the very good Leigh Bodden who was a great signing before his career ending inury. The reason why we couldn't spend a ton in FA in 2009 and 2010 is because Seymour, Brady, Wilfork and Mankins all came due at the same time.

Read those names again.  Arguably, each player is literally the best at their respective 

This is like saying Will Svitek was a bad signing as a swing Takle back up.  Gallery decided to retire.

BB had BJGE, Woodhead, Faulk and then Ridley and Vereen in 2011.  Addai wasn't even a lock to make the team with that RB group.

In 2008, we weren't winning a SB with Shawn Springs with Samuel gone, Brady injured and all those HOF kind of players old or retired, so no one has a clue why on earth you would even mention his name. 

The fact is, Brady and his spoiled self choked in the 2007 postseason and did it again in 2011. This is what you keep dancing around constantly. People call me a troll and really YOU are the troll by typing what you just did, instead of ADMITTING Tom Brady is the real reason why we've lost 2 SBs, why Gallery or Addai didn't not make Brady suck in his recent postseasons.

You glossing over that fact is WHY you're a troll. You, RKrap, all of you. You're pathetic.  You whine about BB the GM everyday, all day long, for years now because Brady in his chosen offense, underperformed for our team and the fans.

Period.

All you do as a little turd here, is ignore all the HOF players or borderline HOFers BB lost transitioning from 2007, to 2008 and into 2009.  That's all you do.  Then, you also ignore the Lockout and how not knowing the new economic landscape, really meant you could only compete for FAs on 1 or 2 year deals.  All the teams that signed guys to big deals after 2010, got burned.  All of em.  

Crumpler, Woodhead, Carter, Waters, Anderson, and these kinds of signings were intstrumental in 2010 or 2011. They were smart, strategic moves that should have netted a SB title in 2011, but one guy and his little social buddy mucked it all up for those people by underperforming.

Ninkovich and Arrington, while not stars, were also important FA signings that have clearly helped. Dan Connolly is another as is Ryan Wendell.

So, Addai being lazy and cut or Gallery deciding to retire like Joe Panos did for us in 2001 has NOTHING to do with why Brady continued to fail our team in these postseasons with his preferred finesse offenses that Gomer had in his domes to chase stats. NOTHING.

NE went 37-5 in 2010 and 2011 yet somehow the GM was bad and only Brady bailed out BB the GM?  That's flat out false because in 2010, BB was by far and away the GM of the year on top of coach of the year by dealing Moss and Maroney, and getting Branch back in here so Brady could be fixed.  Brady was AWFUL at the start of 2010. Moss was dealt, Brady better.  Who traded Moss to fix Brady? BB!

The only reason why it's "here we are talking about it again" is because you and RKrap are trolls wanting to bring it up again.

Neither of you have EVER, and I mean EVER, EVER has said "I am disappointed with Tom Brady's postseasons lately."

NOT ONCE. NOT ONCE.

I find that incredibly disturbing because it means you think Brady is gay and you think you can steal him away from Giselle, or you have such severe mental illness, you continue to bring it to this board to try to infect us here.

Read the fine print:

In the salary cap era, and thus of all time, no GM has the resume of working FA and the draft better in conjunction than Bill Belichick.  Hence, BB is the best GM of all time.

Ironically, YOU and RKrap were in here from 2009-2012 ranting and raving about how you wished BB did what the Jets did which is the teambuilding approach which has clearly failed and nowhere near the apporach BB used.

The fact is, these younger players on this up and coming D, almost all of whom are homegrown or acquired in creative ways (Arrington, Nink, Talib), don't have SB rings, so you think BB needs to go out and get the trendy FA name so you can be tucked in at night and sleep well.

The other reality is, the players he's drafted here, from 2010-2012, if not maybe even this year with such an impressive start by these WRs, our talent comes from within more so now than ever due to the flat cap BB and Kraft knew would destroy some teams who thought the cap would rise somewhat early in the new CBA.  They were wrong. DEAD WRONG.

You're wrong. Cap hell exists, we're witnessing it with the Steelers, Giants, Tampa Bay has a top heavy team with overpriced players which has destroyed their depth.

I'm a troll? Yeah, well I only think Bill Belichick is the best coach the league has ever seen and I think Brady will go down as the best quaterback that ever played...haven't missed a game in 15 years, etc. Meanwhile you bash our hall of fame quarterback in every argument. Every one.

You were/are wrong about player acquisitions, the salary cap and why we win...and why we lose. You've been doing it for the four years I've been on here and I'm sure much longer. Truthfully I'm more impressed that Belichick and Brady have been able to win so much IN SPITE of our free agent signings (not because of them). It makes me laugh so hard that I kind of pee myself (just a little) that you can look back at the last 5 years of free agent signings - and millions upon millions spent - and only come up with a guard who didn't want to play one single second longer than he had to with us, a defensive end that lasted 8 games and a backup tightend that was cut after one season (and also dropped a sure touchdown pass that could of won a playoff game for us). Laughable. I get secondary embarrassment just reading some of the stuff you type.

That is a very weak retort from you and that is because you have nothing to move forward with whatsoever.

Brady simply underperformed with HOF defensive players in SB 42 or no HOF players in SB 46.

There really is no difference.  At the end of it all, it comes down to Tom Brady like it does with any team's QB and if they think they can win a SB.

It's one thing to be outplayed, but to throw it all away on offense when it's what Brady wanted ,when it mattered most, is not on Bill Belichick as the GM.

It's too late for that.  It's why Brady has sucked in his home stadium in AFC title games. I don't mean being average, but SUCKED.

Not once, not twice, but now 3 times. Brady.  Will Brady improve in the 2013 postseason?

If I was talking to a guy from Miami or a guy in NY I'd defend every single player we have brought in here over the last 5 years and make excuses for every single one of them, but not here. Here I feel like I can be objective and say the truth, because I'm talking to fans of the team...just like me. I feel like I can vent. Now if I was on business down in Philly and ran into a Eagle's fan (which has happened before), I'd defend everything (which I've done before), but I'll tell you what...I've never been anywhere where I've had to defend Brady. It didn't matter if I was talking to a guy from Indy, or a guy from Pittsburgh...they all appreciated what that guy does, but you don't. The only place I've ever had to defend Brady is right here with you - now that's the definition of a TROLL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Period.

NOT ONCE. NOT ONCE.

Read the fine print:

[/QUOTE]

That is a very weak retort from you and that is because you have nothing to move forward with whatsoever.

Brady simply underperformed with HOF defensive players in SB 42 or no HOF players in SB 46.

There really is no difference.  At the end of it all, it comes down to Tom Brady like it does with any team's QB and if they think they can win a SB.

It's one thing to be outplayed, but to throw it all away on offense when it's what Brady wanted ,when it mattered most, is not on Bill Belichick as the GM.

It's too late for that.  It's why Brady has sucked in his home stadium in AFC title games. I don't mean being average, but SUCKED.

Not once, not twice, but now 3 times. Brady.  Will Brady improve in the 2013 postseason?

[/QUOTE]

the joke is that over the past few years, the 35-40 free agents brought in you come up with Crumpler, Waters and Carter/Anderson as the only positives (each here for a VERY limited amount of time)...outside of signing their own, BB has not done a good job here

it is pretty clear that the entire fandom sees this other than you...

no need to reply, I am moving on. I thought I started a good thread to discuss has this team reached a point defensively that they have enough talent and youth to now make a big move either thru the draft or thru a FA signing for the next stud DT....then you came along