Will Be Nice To Have This Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Will Be Nice To Have This Again

A Rusty free board

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Yes, we need that. I also think he adds something on 3rd down. Good signing by BB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

He will certainly help in the one department that we've been seriously lacking since Hobbs' departure.  He brings a good amount of leadership with him, too.  Excited to have him on the squad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Inp0ybxKMXw

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That was uploaded in 2010, hope he can still do that at least a few time this season.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont know what year Washington ran back that kick, but it wasnt this year

Seattle's wearing their old unis in that video

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Actually the title is "Week 14 Leon Washington Kickoff return for TD"

But whatever. Good addition to the ST unit. I am optimistic about what he'll bring

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

The title of the video is 2012 Washington highlight.

Regardless, I am looking forward to our offense (hopefully not being pansy shotgun based) starting past the 20 more so than the last 2-3 years.

Well the scores flashing in the top right corner say NE 36 and Chicago 0.

Did we play the bears last year?  Must have missed that one.

NE will be in shotgun just as much as last year.  Bank on it!

And yes, it would be great NOT to have the 27th ranked ST.

Just ask Flacco how that worked out for him as he failed to throw a TD in the 2nd half of the SB.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Regardless, I am looking forward to our offense (hopefully not being pansy shotgun based) starting past the 20 more so than the last 2-3 years.

Just ask Flacco how that worked out for him as he failed to throw a TD in the 2nd half of the SB.

I hope we aren't in the shotgun so much. Brady will be even worse.  Balt fans are  lucky their QB didn't throw a QB and relied on a run game. Wish our QB would try that.

Flacco realized it was not about him.

Ya, so when are you gonna realize it takes a TEAM to win?

Wrong and exposed , AGAIN!

TB will definately be in shotgun.  Max protection and easier to see the field.  Bet on it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"It gets really old seeing people thinking it's all about Brady and then downplay key improvements in FA."

Well, you're right, Washington was a very good signing and overall the Pats offseason may be underrated. 

That said if you want to blame the "It's all about Brady" tone on someone you might as well look in the mirror. You more than anyone i can think of has placed an absurd amount of blame on Brady and singled him out for our postseason losses. 

So if you want to change the tone of this board, you can start with yourself.

That said I haven't seen you put other board members down as much with cheap namecalling, thanks for that, it does make things better when you allow for a real discussion and not a series of grade school "ballwashing" style put downs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"It gets really old seeing people thinking it's all about Brady and then downplay key improvements in FA."

Well, you're right, Washington was a very good signing and overall the Pats offseason may be underrated. 

That said if you want to blame the "It's all about Brady" tone on someone you might as well look in the mirror. You more than anyone i can think of has placed an absurd amount of blame on Brady and singled him out for our postseason losses. 

So if you want to change the tone of this board, you can start with yourself.

That said I haven't seen you put other board members down as much with cheap namecalling, thanks for that, it does make things better when you allow for a real discussion and not a series of grade school "ballwashing" style put downs.

u don't have to thank him for not being an a**hole-people shouldn't be thanked for acting like a normal and somewhat civilized person

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I hope we aren't in the shotgun so much. Brady will be even worse.  Balt fans are  lucky their QB didn't throw a QB and relied on a run game. Wish our QB would try that.

i just have got to find out what drives this incredible anti-brady obsession...come clean: did he run over your dog? beat you up when you were both in grade school? maybe he insulted your mother?

it's gotta be something b/c it's to the point where it seems personal with you

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

i just have got to find out what drives this incredible anti-brady obsession...come clean: did he run over your dog? beat you up when you were both in grade school? maybe he insulted your mother?

I think it started when TB got married and it shattered his hopes and dreams.

In fact, I'm sure it did.

I did the same thing when a certain actress ( who shall remain nameless, got married) as I had a major crush on her.  Cept I was like 13 or 14 and liked girls.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to pezz4pats's comment:

I think it started when TB got married and it shattered his hopes and dreams.

In fact, I'm sure it did.

I did the same thing when a certain actress ( who shall remain nameless, got married) as I had a major crush on her.  Cept I was like 13 or 14 and liked girls.

u may be on to something here

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

What drives you to follow the Burger King guy all over this place? I've figured out that you hate the Patriots and like the giants, why your here I don't know but have an idea. I see every one of your posts is aimed at Burger King guy. Why are you so obsessed wwith the guy. It's very strange. As to why you are on this forum, it's clear that you don't have many friends otherwise you would be on a giants site. As much as your here you wouldn't have time for that. How many hours a day do you spend here anyways?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

What drives you to follow the Burger King guy all over this place? I've figured out that you hate the Patriots and like the giants, why your here I don't know but have an idea. I see every one of your posts is aimed at Burger King guy. Why are you so obsessed wwith the guy. It's very strange. As to why you are on this forum, it's clear that you don't have many friends otherwise you would be on a giants site. As much as your here you wouldn't have time for that. How many hours a day do you spend here anyways?

whatever

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Uploaded on Dec 12, 2010

damn this guys good. He uploaded a TD run back two years before it happened (according to Rusty)

Anyways, good signing as Washington should help our return game either way and for minimal cost. After hearing Demps wants to return to track the signing made even more sense

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to kjfitone's comment:

Give the guy a break. Babe's absence from the board recently has forced 42/46 to assume double duty with the RustyBashing, and it has been a difficult adjustment period for him

The burden of this added responsibility is taking its toll on him. Strain is starting to show. Fatigue has set in...

Sections
Shortcuts