Will Be Nice To Have This Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Will Be Nice To Have This Again

For the normal haters...Washington also had a career high 39 yd average for kick returns last year, and DID return 1 for a td. He was 2nd in the LG in kr average.

Why all the bickering about when the video was shot, he had 1 last year, and 4 in the last 3 years.

Kick & Punt Returns Glossary · SHARE SHARE [X] · Embed · CSV · PRE · LINK · ?

Punt ReturnsKick Returns  YearAgeTmPosNo.GGSRetYdsTDLngY/RRtYdsTDLngY/RtAPYd 2006 24 NYJ RB 29 16 8 13 97 0 38 7.5 6 79 0 23 13.2 1096 2007 25 NYJ KR/PR 29 16 4 20 183 0 33 9.2 47 1291 3 98 27.5 2040 2008*+ 26 NYJ KR/PR 29 16 1 29 303 0 37 10.4 48 1231 1 94 25.6 2337 2009 27 NYJ KR 29 7 0 2 16 0 12 8.0 16 385 0 43 24.1 863 2010 28 SEA KR/PR 33 16 0 22 249 0 84 11.3 57 1461 3 101 25.6 1889 2011 29 SEA rb 33 16 1 41 464 0 37 11.3 43 1084 0 54 25.2 1844 2012* 30 SEA   33 16 0 41 356 0 52 8.7 27 784 1 98 29.0 1254 Career         103 14 168 1668 0 84 9.9 244 6315 8 101 25.9 11323 4 yrs   NYJ     55 13 64 599 0 38 9.4 117 2986 4 98 25.5 6336 3 yrs   SEA     48 1 104 1069 0 84 10.3 127 3329 4 101 26.2 4987

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

For the normal haters...Washington also had a career high 39 yd average for kick returns last year, and DID return 1 for a td. He was 2nd in the LG in kr average.

Why all the bickering about when the video was shot, he had 1 last year, and 4 in the last 3 years.

Bickering? What bickering? Just a point of fact with me

Haters? What are you talking about?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Bickering? What bickering? Just a point of fact with me

Haters? What are you talking about?

Apologies achenot, the haters comment wasn't directed at you and I agree with your post, it will be a good signing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

In response to kjfitone's comment:

What drives you to follow the Burger King guy all over this place? I've figured out that you hate the Patriots and like the giants, why your here I don't know but have an idea. I see every one of your posts is aimed at Burger King guy. Why are you so obsessed wwith the guy. It's very strange. As to why you are on this forum, it's clear that you don't have many friends otherwise you would be on a giants site. As much as your here you wouldn't have time for that. How many hours a day do you spend here anyways?

Give the guy a break. Babe's absence from the board recently has forced 42/46 to assume double duty with the RustyBashing, and it has been a difficult adjustment period for him

The burden of this added responsibility is taking its toll on him. Strain is starting to show. Fatigue has set in...

it has been dificult but i will fight on!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Would be nice, but even more important is that the ST does not give up returns for big yards or TD to any opponent.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Who hatered on this signing in this thread? I don't see a single post saying it was a bad signing.

As for the bickering I think most have just gotten tired of Rusty making untrue statements and will call him out everytime. Esp when he keeps trying to push it as truth when everyone clearly sees it as false

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

That said if you want to blame the "It's all about Brady" tone on someone you might as well look in the mirror. You more than anyone i can think of has placed an absurd amount of blame on Brady and singled him out for our postseason losses. 

So if you want to change the tone of this board, you can start with yourself.

Very well said. I am a long time poster, but not an every day one  -- and usually not much in the off season.  From what I have seen this week from BK, he has been pretty much a "one trick pony" constantly blaming the hurry-up, shotgun offensem and, hence, Brady, for our team's not winning the SB.  Frankly, I think the hurry-up has been our best technique.  As for the shotgun, they run a lot of runs from that as well -- and they work well.  I agree, however, that I would like to see him more under center because he has a great fake handoff.

Outr team not winning the SBs is due to a number of factors -- the LEAST of which is Brady having bad games.  As I see it, in order of importance, they are:

1. Not being able to get off the field on D by gving up too many successful 3rd downs.
    2. Pass coverage/lack of QB pressure.  These go together.
    3. Opposing team's great defensive efforts
    4. Simple bad luck (helmet catch and the like)
    5. Key drops (Asante Samuel, Welker, etc.)  (Welker is only human, after all, and I wish we still had him.)
    6. Predictability on offense (coach's play calling)
    7. Bad game by Brady.

At least that is how I see it. 

Regardless, this has been a fantastic run sin Brady/BB.  I look at it as my reward for being a loyal fan since '67 and through all those "Patsies" years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Apologies achenot, the haters comment wasn't directed at you and I agree with your post, it will be a good signing.

Thank you. I apologize too. I should have known your remarks werent directed at me

LW is a good pick up

Peace

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

it has been dificult but i will fight on!

I admire your fighting spirit. Not sure that the course of action youre taking is wise, but it's your decision, not mine

You have big shoes to fill. There is only one BabeParilli

Unsolicited advice: Come up with your own unique catchphase ala Babe (Learn the Game...LMAO @U, for instance). No offense, but "Hi Queenie" is ineffective. You need something new and original

Best of luck...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oh, I didnt know that. I thought it was Babe's invention all the way. He uses the phrase ironically then, mocking you with your own words kind of thing, huh? I get it. Thanks

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

A Rusty free board

+1

Sections
Shortcuts