Will Ben Volin shut the $@%& up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Will Ben Volin shut the $@%& up?

The twitter feed on the Boston.com Patriots page is great when the tweets are about roster changes and other relevant subjects, but does anyone else find the constant inane chatter annoying? Like who cares what trivia floats around in Ben Volin's head all day? Twitter has this amazing power to turn fully grown men into babbling 12-year old girls. I mean how in the world can that good be for the future of the human race?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Will Ben Volin shut the $@%& up?

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

The twitter feed on the Boston.com Patriots page is great when the tweets are about roster changes and other relevant subjects, but does anyone else find the constant inane chatter annoying? Like who cares what trivia floats around in Ben Volin's head all day? Twitter has this amazing power to turn fully grown men into babbling 12-year old girls. I mean how in the world can that good be for the future of the human race?

Don't insult the girls. They are in the process of taking the country over!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Re: Will Ben Volin shut the $@%& up?

I've been saying this for a while now.

Twitter is like an open door into people's minds.  Not necessarily a good thing.

Sections
Shortcuts