Will Bill changes his coaching staff and his philosophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Re: Will Bill changes his coaching staff and his philosophy

BB will do what is necessary.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydpat. Show sydpat's posts

We say that every year ........BB will do what's necessary. Well from where I'm standing he has too much on his plate. Is it his ego and virtual supremo of the Pats that won't make him share the duties. Don't care how good he is, run the team, manage the defence, everything.
    Jack of all trades.....master of none.

No question he needs to share load. Did you see him yelling "pass the ball " to O'Brien offensive co-ordinator yesterday. Is he gone?

With draft coming up no doubt BB does the opposite of what everyone thinkds he will do. Bring in a defence and offence coordinator. Defence someone who will get the players who make a difference. Suggs, Harrison, Lewis, etc, etc.
    OC who can change attack when teams do wht the Jets did yesterday......switch from man to man to zone and drop players in coverage.

Wow with five OL and two TEs we could not stop a three and four man rush.

Start with the OL or Brady will end up seriously injured.

Bob Kraft spend the money you make at Patriot Place.

Name me someone (besides Wilfork who puts fear into the opposition).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

The Saints won it all last year with an oppourtunistic D and an outstanding offense, just like ours. Yesterday unfortunately was a bad bad day. The fact people believe it can only be won in 1 way is rediculous! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I've been saying the last 2 to 3 years the Patriots desperately need a premier pass rusher.

Look at the last 4 teams left: They're all great defensive teams. Great offense will only take you so far.

I think the Patriots' whole defensive philosophy needs revamping.

As much as I hate the Jets, I love how they mix and hide their rushing schemes(zone blitzing), that frustrates great QB's like Brady.

Either adopt a new defensive philosophy or get a new defensive coordinator, if not, the future seasons will end up just like this one...A HUGE disappointment.

Just my honest opinion.