WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Re: WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?

Another crazy post Contrarian, but I'm still luvin the profile pic of the biker chick sporting the "gap shot"!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Re: WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?

In Response to WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?:
    enough of the light stuff.. i am bringing the hammer on this one... killa, bbreign and quaggy cut me some slack for our increaingly skirt/kilt-wearing, belly shirt-loving, pony-tail donning, mascara beautifying, hyper moisturizing/lip gloss smacking, euro-leg cross preening, self-ass checking, chick flick-loving, prop-tooling, costume-fetishing, fruity pebble/fruity drink  connoisseuring,  carnivale-grooving, tranvestite-transitioning QB seems to have totally forgotten his day job in the NFL. Can you imagine if Peyton Manning, Mark Sanchez or Terrell Suggs pulled this stuff? Pats fans would be leading the revolt! This is not the same guy we all fell in man-love with. the is not guy's guy we all looked up to and were so proud of by both his on-field and off-field antics and approach. i have NEVER seen a man this whipped in my life! heidi klum would not have done this to our brady.. he could have gone the supermodel route without compromising his entire soul and manhood! Although it would help progress and trasform society if there were at least one openly homosexual mega-star in any of the major four sports, we do not see it because everyone knows, for better or worse, we as a society or as collective ancestral animals are simply NOT at the point of evolvement to accept this type of behavior at this time esp in the sacred machismo areas of the big four team sports. Likewise, Brady's off-field antics are simply unacceptable. he's appearing very soft, cuddly and totally emasculated. i thought this phase was over during the season but now he has not only regressed but clearly he never really was rehabbed. i am almost longing for the days when he was only erotically caressing goats, wearing the village people clothing out on the town or overdoing it with the armani suits at his press conferences or shilling with his TB caps and other lame apparel! i believe this behavior has repercussions on the field for it makes it harder for his team mates or coaching staff to have the same level of respect. I bet right about now BB is hoping a peyton or big ben could walk through that door as his #1 QB. willing to bet we draft a qb in the first 3 rounds. what happened to the brady who would be out-rehabbing and out-training everyone and winning team awards for his discipline, manhood and work ethic? what happened to the brady who would be setting the example for both the vets and the younger guys in what it meant to be a MAN in the patriots way? i have posted ad nauseaum under various pseudonyms on this topic in the past, but this is ridiculous. tommy has seriously jumped the shark. his boys need to do an intervention. yep, tommy is really supporting his union brotherhood. hey, i am shaking my romp for labor peace. i digress...  brady in all seriousness, is still the qb i most want out there in the regular season. my concern though is that all this off-field stuff has some intangible impact come playoff time as the going gets tough and its time to attritionally MAN-UP! this first became obvious to me when i heard about what went down at the 2007 super bowl.. again, how has this insecure trojan horse-delilahish GISELE helped us with rings? Right now, most are not laughing with our brady, but laughing AT him! this will not end well. at some point, via aga or injury, his play will no longer be able to mask or tone down revulsion on all this other undermining stuff! two reinforcing links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCpfsrB0aI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3pnsUs4mE&feature=related  (scene inspired by what gissy actually does to publically humiliate tommy on a regular basis) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgi2lY62Hto  (our effeminate dancing QB)
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

I sure wish Brady would stop this off season stuff.  He should be hanging with his teammates. You know, he could be going to seedy bars in Apopka, Fl with Brandon Meriweather and getting into bar fights.  Shoot a few people to keep that hand to eye coordinations sharp. Going to paraades with his wife and having long hair is just so..so...so...harmless!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

Has anyone ever been to Carnival in Rio, I have? I worked in Rio for 6 weeks, covering the Carnival time frame, and it is incredible, seen things on the streets I never thought I would in a bed room. The fact that TB is photographed with long hair, clapping, and basically moving his knees about 3 inches(is that dancing?) would basically categorize him as an altar boy.

Some people don't know what the hell they are talking about. I'll take the 2010 circa Brady every year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?:
    People actually take time to write crap like this??
    Posted by ATJ

It's a shame they don't have an ignore button for entire threads.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?:
    enough of the light stuff.. i am bringing the hammer on this one... killa, bbreign and quaggy cut me some slack for our increaingly skirt/kilt-wearing, belly shirt-loving, pony-tail donning, mascara beautifying, hyper moisturizing/lip gloss smacking, euro-leg cross preening, self-ass checking, chick flick-loving, prop-tooling, costume-fetishing, fruity pebble/fruity drink  connoisseuring,  carnivale-grooving, tranvestite-transitioning QB seems to have totally forgotten his day job in the NFL. Can you imagine if Peyton Manning, Mark Sanchez or Terrell Suggs pulled this stuff? Pats fans would be leading the revolt! This is not the same guy we all fell in man-love with. the is not guy's guy we all looked up to and were so proud of by both his on-field and off-field antics and approach. i have NEVER seen a man this whipped in my life! heidi klum would not have done this to our brady.. he could have gone the supermodel route without compromising his entire soul and manhood! Although it would help progress and trasform society if there were at least one openly homosexual mega-star in any of the major four sports, we do not see it because everyone knows, for better or worse, we as a society or as collective ancestral animals are simply NOT at the point of evolvement to accept this type of behavior at this time esp in the sacred machismo areas of the big four team sports. Likewise, Brady's off-field antics are simply unacceptable. he's appearing very soft, cuddly and totally emasculated. i thought this phase was over during the season but now he has not only regressed but clearly he never really was rehabbed. i am almost longing for the days when he was only erotically caressing goats, wearing the village people clothing out on the town or overdoing it with the armani suits at his press conferences or shilling with his TB caps and other lame apparel! i believe this behavior has repercussions on the field for it makes it harder for his team mates or coaching staff to have the same level of respect. I bet right about now BB is hoping a peyton or big ben could walk through that door as his #1 QB. willing to bet we draft a qb in the first 3 rounds. what happened to the brady who would be out-rehabbing and out-training everyone and winning team awards for his discipline, manhood and work ethic? what happened to the brady who would be setting the example for both the vets and the younger guys in what it meant to be a MAN in the patriots way? i have posted ad nauseaum under various pseudonyms on this topic in the past, but this is ridiculous. tommy has seriously jumped the shark. his boys need to do an intervention. yep, tommy is really supporting his union brotherhood. hey, i am shaking my romp for labor peace. i digress...  brady in all seriousness, is still the qb i most want out there in the regular season. my concern though is that all this off-field stuff has some intangible impact come playoff time as the going gets tough and its time to attritionally MAN-UP! this first became obvious to me when i heard about what went down at the 2007 super bowl.. again, how has this insecure trojan horse-delilahish GISELE helped us with rings? Right now, most are not laughing with our brady, but laughing AT him! this will not end well. at some point, via aga or injury, his play will no longer be able to mask or tone down revulsion on all this other undermining stuff! two reinforcing links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYCpfsrB0aI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh3pnsUs4mE&feature=related  (scene inspired by what gissy actually does to publically humiliate tommy on a regular basis) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgi2lY62Hto  (our effeminate dancing QB)
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Another worthless post by a worthless person

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Metrosexual is a desidedly American phenom. Europian men don't even bath daily much less shop at Apparel/Metro Park

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

On the field counts THE MOST!!  His personal life is his personal life, leave it alone!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM?:
    On the field counts THE MOST!!  His personal life is his personal life, leave it alone!
    Posted by agcsbill

You tell em Bill!Wink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: WILL BRADY COMPETING FOR EURO-METROSEXUAL OF THE YEAR HAVE ANY IMPACT ON OUR TEAM? : You tell em Bill!
    Posted by Stommmper

I guess some fans would like to see a reality show called.. " The REAL Personal Lives of NFL Players"!  They must like to gossip about the player's personal lives thinking it affects them! 

Sections
Shortcuts