Will Brady End Up A 49er?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Will Brady End Up A 49er?

Brady was born and raised in California, Montana is his idol, family lives in California part time.  I'm thinking one day, Brady ends up a 49er?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Will Brady End Up A 49er?

No way.  I know it all adds up and would be ideal for the story-book ending to an astounding career, but his heart is in New England.  He has the perfect system where he thrives and I think there's a special place in his heart for BB and Kraft.

Can you imagine him on that 49er team, though?  Scary to think about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

No way.. The Patriots wouldn't let him go like some of the other guys have and Brady wouldn't want to play anywhere else. Brady lives in Los Angeles now anyways.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

It might happen IF NE had a comperable replacement for an aging Tom when he was close to the end the way SF did in Young when Joe left. No one on the horizon like that now. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It might happen IF NE had a comperable replacement for an aging Tom whe he was close to dine the way SF did in Young when Joe left. No one on the horizon like that now. 

[/QUOTE]

We should have kept Hoyer, who was the Second Coming of Steve Young! ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It might happen IF NE had a comperable replacement for an aging Tom whe he was close to dine the way SF did in Young when Joe left. No one on the horizon like that now. 

[/QUOTE]

We should have kept Hoyer, who was the Second Coming of Steve Young! ;)

[/QUOTE]

Close to the end that is, not close to dinner time. Stupid ipad. But Steve Young was one of the most efficient qb's I ever saw. He rarely ever made a mistake.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

If Brady wins his 4th ring this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Brady wanted to go to the 49ers.  I'm sure BB would be willing to listen and help Brady out.  Things change....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Brady wins his 4th ring this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Brady wanted to go to the 49ers.  I'm sure BB would be willing to listen and help Brady out.  Things change....

[/QUOTE]

maybe he can come to the jints and back up eli?

[/QUOTE]

LOL, what a butthole

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

maybe he can come to the jints and back up eli?

[/QUOTE]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breathe) hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I think he will end up a 49er some day. He says he wants to play till he's in his forties, I can see him playing somewhere else in the course of 5 seasons...San Fran would be the logical choice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think he retires a Patriot. I can't see Brady wanting to play for any coach but Belichick, and I don't anticipate Belichick becoming the 49ers coach anytime soon.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

another mind bogglingly stupid thread.  Like farve was all about moving back to n orlins , and Marino wanted to be a steeler..., 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

another mind bogglingly stupid thread.  Like farve was all about moving back to n orlins , and Marino wanted to be a steeler..., 

[/QUOTE]

You did something funny in your post - you named two Qbs - one of which played for several different teams after a long and illustriate career in one place and another that may be one of the few that didn't move on to another team after a long career in one spot. I can only think of  a few Qbs that didn't move on eventually to other places...Elway, Marino, Aikman. So to think Brady may leave one day is not far fetched and to imagine him going back home to play for the franchise he grew up watching is not too crazy.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

They were 2 qbs off the top of my head that I knew their hometowns.  Ok...  Montana ... Yeah, all about returning to pa.  Peyton's going back to gomerville...? C'mon,  dummm.... Had to say it.

Yeah I'm frustrated nobody's taking up my tagliabue thread.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Guys...   get ahold of yourselves... 49ers could've had Brady ... They took one of the "Brady 6".  Whats his name , Carmen terlizzi?  Sergio camazi.  Something like that.    Ain't never no b.r.a.d.y. playing for no Brady 6 team. . Bank yur skank on that.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If Brady is let go, he's going to go to the best team that fits his situation.

If I asked you 5 years ago where Peyton Manning would go if released, I doubt Denver would have been the first team that came to mind

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Brady is going no where. Both BB and Bob Kraft have aa great appreciation for the history of the game. This is a nonsense thread.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

No way-- I call it the Larry Bird rule - these kind of players will never leave the franchise--BTW I believe Brady to have less ego than Montana and would take less money to stay a Pat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Anything is possible but I say no.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Doubt it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

Brady already stated himself that he does not want to play for any coach other than Belichick.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd truly be surprised if Brady played anywhere else but NE.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady already stated himself that he does not want to play for any coach other than Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

what's he supposed to say? Gee, boss. I want to play for someone else.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If Brady wins his 4th this year, he will want his 5th next year.

Sections
Shortcuts