Will Brady End Up A 49er?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Will Brady End Up A 49er?

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Guys...   get ahold of yourselves... 49ers could've had Brady ... They took one of the "Brady 6".  Whats his name , Carmen terlizzi?  Sergio camazi.  Something like that.    Ain't never no b.r.a.d.y. playing for no Brady 6 team. . Bank yur skank on that.

[/QUOTE]

"Brady 6" were the 6 QBs taken in the draft ahead of Brady, just to clarify for those who didn't t see the ESPN documentary of the same name...  must see for all pats fans....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

after all this time, Brady is buying property to build a house in Brookline next to Bob Kraft btw. Now I know he has three kids but this late in his career why would he do that. I think he will retire a Patriot and continue to be very involved in the organization, maybe as a part owner.  He certainly can afford it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

after all this time, Brady is buying property to build a house in Brookline next to Bob Kraft btw. Now I know he has three kids but this late in his career why would he do that. I think he will retire a Patriot and continue to be very involved in the organization, maybe as a part owner.  He certainly can afford it.

[/QUOTE]

He's wealthy by most standards, but I'm pretty sure he could not afford to be a majority owner of the NE Patriots; unless he had some serious money backing him.  According to Forbes, they are valued at $1.4 Billion dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_New-England-Patriots_307338.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady was born and raised in California, Montana is his idol, family lives in California part time.  I'm thinking one day, Brady ends up a 49er?

[/QUOTE]

Maybe Brady has a better chance of his 5th, 6th and more rings  with SF ???

Speaking of his childhood hero,  Brady made 16 passes in a row surpassing Montana's SB record of 13 in last year's loss to the hated Giants. Don't forget, if the same receiver does not make 2 bonehead fumbles, this coming game would have been last year's SB. And if SF had beaten them it probably wouldn't have hurt as much as NY who also ruined their 16-0 record in theri previous SB meeting. I am not in love with ColinK. Alex Smith did not lose the SB last year. Although CK is more mobile, I think Smith is more accurate & unless he was sacked too much, I'd kept him as QB.

I am first a Boston teams fan as I spent my first 21 years in Maine before USMC called me away---roots run deep---but also a local team fan. Reading many posts I see Pats fans saying same result as Texas game, a shellacking, 49ers to leave town with tails between their legs etc. etc. And I do agree that losing to the Rams & tying them and also were up 6-3 vs Miami and a fumble within 10 yd line gave them a gift TD does not indicate a strong offense. But all articles here have strong support for Brady and admit a daunting task ahead and no boasting what-so-ever. Best, perhaps, to go in confident but not be so cocky.

Keys: Protect Brady as even if 49ers have multiple defenders, he'll find a receiver. Also, avoid turnovers which 49ers love to create !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If Brady wins his 4th ring this year, I wouldn't be surprised if Brady wanted to go to the 49ers.  I'm sure BB would be willing to listen and help Brady out.  Things change....

[/QUOTE]

maybe he can come to the jints and back up eli?

[/QUOTE]

Yup, another moronic post from this idiot Jints fan.....take a hike will ya, buddy?!!!?!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

TB is going nowhere! Played as Patriot, won as a Patriot, retire as a Patriot, and will be inducted to the Hall of Fame in Canton, OH as a Patriot!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's wealthy by most standards, but I'm pretty sure he could not afford to be a majority owner of the NE Patriots; unless he had some serious money backing him.  According to Forbes, they are valued at $1.4 Billion dollars.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2011/30/nfl-valuations-11_New-England-Patriots_307338.html

[/QUOTE] his wife is worth a billion dollars and don't you think Kraft would love to have Brady involved with his organization, the out of nowhere quarterback that has won three SB s and in five and brady will have one more before he retires  Brady will be part of the Patriots for a long time.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] his wife is worth a billion dollars and don't you think Kraft would love to have Brady involved with his organization, the out of nowhere quarterback that has won three SB s and in five and brady will have one more before he retires  Brady will be part of the Patriots for a long time.

[/QUOTE]

Not sure if I'd invest in a team without him as the QB, if I were him.

TB will be gone, BB will be gone and Kraft will probably be gone and the JR Krafts will sell and take his BILLIONS and start a team in UK.

JK!  Hope their success continues...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patsfaninpa420's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brady already stated himself that he does not want to play for any coach other than Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

what's he supposed to say? Gee, boss. I want to play for someone else.

[/QUOTE]

More than likely he was saying that once his time is done here on the field with the Pats he'll retire as a player and go out on top rather than starting over in another organization  being unable to come close to acheiving what he did here.   I don't really know what Tom is thinking concerning his career but I'd rather add some thoughtful analysis over it  rather than some nonsensical pandering to baseless daydreams.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Never. TB will always be a Patriot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Gisele's net worth is 250 million, still a lot of dough, still not sure if they would have enough liquid assets to become majority shareholders.  Would Kraft want to have Brady involved? Only if it's profitable for Kraft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady already stated himself that he does not want to play for any coach other than Belichick.

[/QUOTE]

what's he supposed to say? Gee, boss. I want to play for someone else.

[/QUOTE]

More than likely he was saying that once his time is done here on the field with the Pats he'll retire as a player and go out on top rather than starting over in another organization  being unable to come close to acheiving what he did here.   I don't really know what Tom is thinking concerning his career but I'd rather add some thoughtful analysis over it  rather than some nonsensical pandering to baseless daydreams.

[/QUOTE]

Noone here has claimed to know what Brady is going to do or what he wants. Everyone knows that this forum is mostly speculation and shooting the breeze. Nothing more, nothing less.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.