Will Brady get Booed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Will Brady get Booed?

He will by people who became fans in 2007, like you.

For the rest of us, no. We understand that you can't go 16-0 every year. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Hey 49, thanks for the explanation. Now that I know we can't go 16-0 every year, I'll be able to move forward with my life. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Casportsfan. Show Casportsfan's posts

Funny that he became a fan in 2007 dypshyt, and I became a hater of this team in 2007.  You all did too much damage with your mouth that year, and now you reap the rewards with your aging, fading, once great stars.

Time to start over.  Brady and Moss aren't getting younger.  And that's not a good thing when you're a slouch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

OK. I now officially regret starting this thread. LOL

Some people just get way to overcome with emotion after watching dressed up grown men playing games.

Every QB gets booed. Even the venerable Steve Grogan heard the boos pre Tony Eason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Lol yeah because Brady is comparable to Groan and Eason.

If anyone boos Brady they should be slapped upside the head. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dodie2g. Show dodie2g's posts

funny how things change with just 1 game lol

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Will Brady get Booed?:
    After the stink-bomb against the jests and his "fans leave early" comments, could Brady hear the boo birds next Sunday at Gillette?
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

No. The Patriots will bounce back big next week against the lowly Bills. But, if their listless play continues, the team, not Tom individually, will justifiably hear the boos. The debacle against the hated Jets left a bad taste in the mouth of every Patriot fan.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

that loss today was very demoralizing. it was just like the saints loss last year- it made you think no way we have a shot at the super bowl

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In Response to Will Brady get Booed?:
    After the stink-bomb against the jests and his "fans leave early" comments, could Brady hear the boo birds next Sunday at Gillette?
    Posted by pats-fan-2007

I hope he doesn't after all he has done to put the Patriots on the NFL map so to speak. The teams needs to win all it's home games and needs the crowd to get right behind them at home.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

Why will Brady hear boos you tool bag?? I guess he was responsible for the pee wee secondary that made Dirty Sanchez look like a hall of famer. Braylon Edwards owned yesterday, and so did LT. This defense is the issue right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

honestly I thought the pats would go 1-1 vs teh jets this year and the pats win the division. So far, my prediction is right on

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I'm not going to be booing next sunday but I will be booing when they play the Vikings but thats because it'll be halloween and I'll be trying to give Brett Favre a heart attack.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

uhm,,,,,NO!  Why?  Brady isn't the problem - he is part of the solution!   Last time I checked, HE doesn't Play DEFENSE!!

He only can work what is around him! Meaning, coaching and players.  Another year, and no LEGIT RB behind him.  NO big time WR 'opposite' Moss!  - They did get the TE's for him (which is good and should work out) but you can only go so far with this.  NO L. Mankins on the line!  LACK of big time coaching - meaning the OC for the Pats! (who ever the he*l is calling the plays down there)....Not sure why they got away from the dink n dunk.

Sections
Shortcuts