Will Brady play Thursday???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: Will Brady play Thursday???

Your not really serious are you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Dude, he has to because Brady hasn't practiced.  There is a certain rule you have to follow during the weekly injury report, who practices, etc.

Since Brady didn't practice to rest his foot, he's "questionable".

He starts.

Ideally, this game is a blowout and Hoyer gets looks, though. 

Something tells me it won't be a blowout.  Brady will play and play well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Brady plays...simple as that....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenderSRV. Show fenderSRV's posts

Well I think what may happen is Brady will start. If all goes well and we are executing enough to stop the lions then I think Hoyer could come in maybe after half time, or who knows maybe he does start. You definately dont want to risk Brady injuring his foot worse than it may be. But you definately dont want to risk losing when you have the Jets coming in the next week.  You also dont want to risk losing Brady for ANY amount of time either...we will have to wait and see!!! GO PATS!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Will Brady play Thursday???:
    Being listed as "questionable" on the injury report has me thinking BB may sit him against the Lions. I can see the thinking here..rest Tom for the REALLY big games down the stretch but I'd hate to lose a game in the loss column to the Jets also. Detroit can be pesky at home on Thanksgiving so this isn't a slam dunk with Hoyer at QB
    Posted by smorgan86

He's had a shoulder issue for the past 9 years. BB mind game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Will Brady play Thursday???:
    Brady plays...simple as that....
    Posted by dmcpatsfan

Hope he plays like the best QB of all time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

We'll need to be up 40 before Hoyer sees the field, sorry people. This will not be a blow out after Cleveland I don't know how anyone could think that especially on a very short week. The lions are a good team now not elite but good. We'll follow the game plan and hopefully win Brady's guna be fine we need him to win and he's taken a day off for the past 2 weeks and played unreal the past 2 weeks so whatever he's doing is working. It's all play by play, drive by drive and quarter by quarter I guarantee Brady's thinking of nothing else. No one else should be either 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

Well I think what may happen is Brady will start. If all goes well and we are executing enough to stop the lions then I think Hoyer could come in maybe after half time, or who knows maybe he does start. You definately dont want to risk Brady injuring his foot worse than it may be. But you definately dont want to risk losing when you have the Jets coming in the next week.  You also dont want to risk losing Brady for ANY amount of time either...we will have to wait and see!!! GO PATS!!!!!
    Posted by fenderSRV

Brady wouldn't want Hoyer to come in and play great ala Brady Circa 2001.  If Hoyer was very successful in BB's system the sky would start falling.  It's bad enough that Cassel played well in the system.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

This will not be a blow out after Cleveland I don't know how anyone could think that especially on a very short week.

Lions had a short week too. So did the Jets. I'm intrested to see Suh play. Wonder is Light or Volmer gets him. I'm guessing Light.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

In Response to Re: Will Brady play Thursday??? : Brady wouldn't want Hoyer to come in and play great ala Brady Circa 2001.  If Hoyer was very successful in BB's system the sky would start falling.  It's bad enough that Cassel played well in the system.
    Posted by knightsailor

Don't be ridiculous.  Hoyer could play like Manning against the Pats but Brady would always play. It would be nice to have an experienced backup

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Woooooooooo!  Wait just a minute!  The lions are not the Browns!  Brady will play but Hoyer could beat the Lions as a starter.  Just saying!! 

On any given Sunday any team can win........ Except if your the Lions.  Pats could stay out and party all night tonight and still beat this team.  I'm pretty certain about that!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

yawn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Of course he plays....and it is due that rule on practicing.  Had it been a full week, he's listed as probable again.  It will only be a blow out if Tate takes the kick off back 100 yds.  I expect a tight game as this is not your father's Detroit Lions.

I do not expect and would be shocked of another Browns like game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I expect a Pats win with Brady under center.  A win with no injuries of significacne will make my Thanksgiving even happier.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Woooooooooo!  Wait just a minute!  The lions are not the Browns!  Brady will play but Hoyer could beat the Lions as a starter.  Just saying!!  On any given Sunday any team can win........ Except if your the Lions.  Pats could stay out and party all night tonight and still beat this team.  I'm pretty certain about that!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

The Lions may not s*ck as bad as their record indicates, but BMF is right when he says they're not the Browns. The Lions won't be able to bully the Pats along the line of scrimmage and pound them with a bruising running attack the way the Browns did. They can, however, move the ball through the air . . .   and we all know how the defense works. Once again, to keep New England fans out of the cardiac ward today, the Pats are going to need some turnovers.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

Does a wild bear crap in the woods.........from Berman and the boys at ESPN...........COMMON MAN!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

I think its a good time to see if Brian Hoyer can play.  Tom Brady has what... 1-2 years left in him?  

Besides Detroit is sooooo bad, the Pats are going to win 49-10

Bill Belichick knows what he is doing!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The Lions are not a team to take too lightly (especially on turkey day when they have played pretty well). They can certainly put up points. Rather they are like the Texans, who simply find a way to lose it late in the game. NE will need to put up some points to win this one. The biggest difference in these two teams is that Detroit beats themselves while NE does not. I'd be nervous if Hoyer started. And either way the O-line needs to account for Suh! We don't want him running loose in the backfield! I can't see Brady sitting for a sore foot, unless they actually had to cut his foot off, that is! We'll see. Maybe he'll put up 35 in the first half and let Hoyer clean up. With a lead he could simply hand it off to BJGE or Woodhead. At least they have a long week before having to play the Jests. I sure wish they could go to Pittsburgh first so they could "soften them up"! I'd be very surprised to see Hoyer start, but you never know. I'm sure BB is well aware that they really need this game. Hard to see the Bungles upset the Jests tonight, but we can hope!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Jets are going to beat the Bengals without the need for another miracle comeback. 

Pats will win this one today, but it's not going to be a blowout.  28-21 Pats.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Ok, so what is exactly wrong with TB's foot? anybody know?

Sections
Shortcuts