Will Cutler actually guide his team to.500 or better?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Re: Will Cutler actually guide his team to.500 or better?

Bub - your points are valid but I see it differently.  If players like Brady and Manning are the examples, then Cutler's got some fairly substantial work to do.  

As for the games that Cutler did not lead them to the playoffs, well SD put up 52 on the Broncos.  I'd hardly call that Cutler's fault.  But I did note that Cutler can certainly share the blame for some of the losses. 

This year will be interesting.

One other note - respect of the league is that 2/3 of the voting (although I think he was picked) is done by the league (players and coaches).  That's respect.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dadairt666. Show Dadairt666's posts

Followed the Bears religiously since I was like 10 years old. I believe very seriously the Bears will go 12-4 and win the NFC North

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogg. Show underdogg's posts

Dada - I'm interested in your reasoning.  Please share your thoughts on Bears success.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Cutler as anti-role model.
    Cutler is like a lot of us: immature. We may have big mouths spouting off what we can do but are not thoughtful enough and responsible enough to be able to back it up. Such immaturity sabotages our goals and the organizations (families, employers) around us. Until we change our way of living we end up as victims and complainers just like Cutler. It often feels like life is screwing us for not going along with our plan meanwhile we are the ones screwing up by not understanding the effect of our actions on others.
    It is hard to imagine Cutler as successful until he cures this problem.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Speak for yourself, NYC!