Will Goodell Fine Tomlin?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Re: Will Goodell Fine Tomlin?

In response to Iceman4's comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

Meadowland Mike and Bungalow Bill.......both showing up and picking the opposite view on this thread....?

Another idiot poster who is obsessed with who is who?  I'm shocked.  Idiot Pats fans logic for justifying poster who are the same person.

1. Shows up at the same time
    2. Shows up at differnt time
    3. takes same point of view
    4. takes different point of view
    5. thinks specific members are idiots
    6. thinks specific members are not idiots.

See how stupid you are?

actually I consider myself pretty intelligent. Have I called you insulting names?

Should Tomlin be fined? or do you support what he did?

Every bit as much as the Pats were fined for creating the wall.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to soups' comment:

Tomlin's foot was in play.  He was technically standing on the field. It's not really proof of intention, but you would have to go a long, long way to convince most people that he didn't know what he was doing.  But intent can't be proved on that play.

I contrast, Jason Kidd is on camera mouthing the words, "Hit me" so he could "drop" a drink on the court with no time outs.  Had Kidd kept his mouth shut, he probably wouldn't have been fined.  THe NFL cannot prove that Tomlin was intending to impede the runner, and the game's outcome was unaffected.  He's going to be fined for a techincality; Kidd was trying to give his team an extra time out to draw up a play with a game on the line.  He got fined 50K.

Tomlin can just say he didn't know the rules.  Isn't that the excuse the best coach in the NFL uses?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

He has to get fined. Flacco and co made a fuss about it in their pressers. Just think if the ravens lost. it would be real ugly today.  I wonder if the rooneys will do anything before the league does

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

About as similar to pushing into the line on FG attempts... which can cause injury.  Moron.  Had you already forgotton that it was the Patrtioits who started the "wall" play?

Come on..........you post this post just to start something.......how old are you?

Ditto.  Though mine was about football.  How old are you? 

This is just another case of Pats fans trying to make something out of nothing in a sad and pathetic attempt to somehow make spygate less horrific.  In addition, some clown tries to link it to the Jets wall infraction when the Patriots were caught on film doing EXACTLY that.   It's juts sad.  Pats fans just cannot except reality.  It always about making excuses and attempting to justify things instead of taking responsibility.  Sad sad sad.

this thread had nothing to do with the Jets.......or the Pats for that matter

Better tell that to your hero, the forum idiot loser, who somehow thought that it was.  

Insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy is why people need to retaliate, mark you down, call names, seek attention..........so why can't we just talk about the thread topic? Was Tomlin in the right Meadowland?

Pointing out stupidity is neither retaliatory or attention seeking.  Cetainly, you posting something stupid like trying to claim one poster in another because they are around at the same time and have a different POV is no proof of anyone's feelings of inadequacy, except maybe yours.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Meadowland Mike and Bungalow Bill.......both showing up and picking the opposite view on this thread....?

I was pretty upset that the guy laid himself out like that and got his TD taken away just because his helmet fell off at the half yard line as he was already diving! The NFL is getting to be too much, just let them play..

I agree...........not trying to act like a spoiled Pats fan either.....but that Jets game call hasn't been called since it happened.......a call that they were supposed to be focusing on this year. NFL is really getting alot of sketchy involvement in the reffing of games........even if it isn't a Pats game. Must be about the $$$$

And it's happened again?  It was known throughout the NFL that Belichick intentionally cooached that specific cheating in critical situations, as seen against New Orleans.  Just as Crable reported that he coached forming a wall and tripping.   Do you know how many other calls have been made 1 or few times this year?

Sounds like a spoiled Pats fan to me.  Or as the rest of the NFL calls it, a Pats fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

This and the Jason Kidd soda incident are two of the most unethical things I’ve ever seen.  Both guys cheated and should be fired.  Absolutely sickening 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I was pretty upset that the guy laid himself out like that and got his TD taken away just because his helmet fell off at the half yard line as he was already diving! The NFL is getting to be too much, just let them play..

I agree...........not trying to act like a spoiled Pats fan either.....but that Jets game call hasn't been called since it happened.......a call that they were supposed to be focusing on this year. NFL is really getting alot of sketchy involvement in the reffing of games........even if it isn't a Pats game. Must be about the $$$$

And it's happened again?  It was known throughout the NFL that Belichick intentionally cooached that specific cheating in critical situations, as seen against New Orleans.  Just as Crable reported that he coached forming a wall and tripping.   Do you know how many other calls have been made 1 or few times this year?

Sounds like a spoiled Pats fan to me.  Or as the rest of the NFL calls it, a Pats fan.

why are you still responding to me?..........oiur conversation is done.....your feelings of innsecurity and a feeling of inadequacy aren't something I can't fix for you. The topic is Tomlin .....not BB , spygate, or anything else you want to swerve it to. Please be respectful

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

why are you still responding to me?..........oiur conversation is done.....your feelings of innsecurity and a feeling of inadequacy aren't something I can't fix for you. The topic is Tomlin .....not BB , spygate, or anything else you want to swerve it to. Please be respectful

Are  you French?  Sorry kid, you don't get to make the rules around here.  I'll respond to anything I want.  And BTW, respect this (I'm pointing to that spot where you keep your vigina)

just because the Jets are having a tough year....you don't have to be distastefull. Some day they will have a good team....maybe not this year...maybe not next.......but someday.
    If you would just admit how deep down inside you truly admire the Pats and BB you might not feel such deep seated anger.........and once again you really should have some respect Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Are  you French?  Sorry kid, you don't get to make the rules around here.  I'll respond to anything I want.  And BTW, respect this (I'm pointing to that spot where you keep your vigina)

just because the Jets are having a tough year....you don't have to be distastefull. Some day they will have a good team....maybe not this year...maybe not next.......but someday.
    If you would just admit how deep down inside you truly admire the Pats and BB you might not feel such deep seated anger.........and once again you really should have some respect Laughing

Expecting class or respect from a Jets fan? 

Good luck with that.

Remember, only the Patriots cheat.  That's the only reason they're so good.  The only reason they've been able to win the AFC East the last 12 out of 13 years or something like that.  Heck, I've lost count.

All other teams play fair and square and by the book.  No shennanigans by other teams. Nope.  

Embrace the hate my friend.  It's so much more satisfying.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Yaaaaaawn. Tough year?  Better than anticipated.  Best run D in the NFL in the last decade.  Each stupid post makes you look.... more, ummmmm, stupid.  

As I said, respect this.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Yaaaaaawn. Tough year?  Better than anticipated.  Best run D in the NFL in the last decade.  Each stupid post makes you look.... more, ummmmm, stupid.  

As I said, respect this l  l

l  l

l  l

\    /

\/

best run D ? what does that mean? is that making the Jets Championship calibre?? Are they winning the division year in and year out with that best run D?

It's okay....someday they will make it....don't lose hope.

practice respect though....you can do it...I know you can  Laughing

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

l  l

l  l

\    /

\/

best run D ? what does that mean? is that making the Jets Championship calibre?? Are they winning the division year in and year out with that best run D?

I love that you respond instantaneously after pleading with me not to respond to you.  It's very rustylike.  

What it means is that a team with 14 new starters, all new cordinators, a new GM and a slew of rookies and second year players are doing a fantastic job.  Teams that can't stop the run, don't do well.  If you don't have good lines, nothing else matters.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

More days in first place...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ha Ha, funny!

lichick: Been blown up a couple times November, 29, 2013 Nov 29 11:30 AM ET By Mike Reiss | ESPNBoston.com One of the notable plays from the NFL's three-game Thanksgiving slate came when Ravens kickoff returner Jacoby Jones was darting up the left sideline and seemed to have his path impeded by Steelers coach Mike Tomlin, whose back was turned to the play as he apparently was watching the play upfold on the videoboard.

That led to a brief exchange this morning between reporters and Patriots coach Bill Belichick about times in which he got a bit too close to the action.

"Yeah, I've been blown up a couple times," Belichick said. "There's one play in particular where I was kind of watching the pass rush off the front and the ball was thrown. I didn't really follow the ball that quickly and all the sudden the guy caught it and was right on top of me and [I] ended up under the Gatorade bench."

For coaches like Belichick, a big part of it is what part of the action they are watching.

"Obviously if you're watching the ball, it shouldn't be that big of a problem. But if you're trying to watch something else ... Obviously we have to give the officials and the players room to play. Sometimes that just happens where you get guys caught up a little bit on the sideline," he said.

"But yeah, I saw the play last night. I was like, 'Oh my God, yeah.' That could easily happen to any of us. It's a good lesson, I have to be careful."

Belichick was then asked how well he remembers the specifics of the game he ended up under the Gatorade table.

"Oh yeah, I sure do," he answered. "Looking up at the cups and the Gatorade dripping down, yeah."

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

l  l

l  l

\    /

\/

I love that you respond instantaneously after pleading with me not to respond to you.  It's very rustylike.  

What it means is that a team with 14 new starters, all new cordinators, a new GM and a slew of rookies and second year players are doing a fantastic job.  Teams that can't stop the run, don't do well.  If you don't have good lines, nothing else matters.

fantastic job?............and what is that doing for your team?...what are they winning?

what about a team that wins the division year in and year out for over a decade?.....well since that isn't your team...you don't consider them doing a FANTASTIC JOB? No ...you would rather accuse them of cheating or attack their fans on this forum.

but we do win....year in and year out........and it teaches you respect Cool

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

l  l

l  l

\    /

\/

fantastic job?............and what is that doing for your team?...what are they winning?

what about a team that wins the division year in and year out for over a decade?.....well since that isn't your team...you don't consider them doing a FANTASTIC JOB? No ...you would rather accuse them of cheating or attack their fans on this forum.

but we do win....year in and year out........and it teaches you respect Cool

The arrogance of the idiot Pats fan shows through once again. You post as if the Patriots have won something anytime recently.  Every year is superbowl or bust.  Only a complete fool would take some sort of solace in winning a division or the fact that four of your eight wins have been by a total of 11 points.  Once again, you preteen tool, I got your respect right here.

So tell me what kind of person brags about moving up "20 spots" in the power rankings? You are a funny guy/gal and believe me most of us aren't laughing with you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

"The arrogance of the idiot Pats fan shows through once again. You post as if the Patriots have won something anytime recently.  Every year is superbowl or bust.  Only a complete fool would take some sort of solace in winning a division or the fact that four of your eight wins have been by a total of 11 points.  Once again, you preteen tool, I got your respect right here."

like Ghost said.........coming from the guy bragging about moving up 20 spots.........

we may not have won the SB but have been there quite a bit recently.....you?....thought so.......once again the fact we are always in the running forces you to show respect...whether you want to or not Cool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Will they fine Tomlin?  I don't think Tomlin did this on purpose.  I heard his explanation and I buy it, hook, line and sinker.  Tomlin is a no BS type of coach and wouldn't do something like this to cheat.  Why is this even a discussion?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

guess Meadowland Mike learned respect....Cool

maybe we can get back to the topic.....he's going to get fined....for the sole reason he was n the field of play

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rbetourne. Show rbetourne's posts

He should be fined--period.  The move was classless--and his reaction afterward was appalling.  Simple.  If he had jumped to the inside to start off with--I might have bought it, but he CLEARLY steps towards/onto the field initially then back.  Don't kid yourself that that was not intentional.  Jones should have pulled a Brady after the Panthers game or running towards the ref after the Thompkins/Jammer tackle no-call.  If the Ravens lost---there would have been a riot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Tomlin was standing in the same position the entire play, do you really think he new that would happen before the run back? 

Sections
Shortcuts