Will Goodell Fine Tomlin?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: Will Goodell Fine Tomlin?

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Very similar to the Jets sneaky sideline wall which could cause injury. If Goodell is serious about protecting players, will he be consistent and fine Tomlin for this little stunt pulled last night?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000289515/article/mike-tomlin-narrowly-misses-jacoby-jones-on-return

He has to fine him, it was obvious he shouldn't have been that close. I want to say he actually stepped on the field of play.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

has to fine him.........just because he had an impact on the field of play

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

About as similar to pushing into the line on FG attempts... which can cause injury.  Moron.  Had you already forgotton that it was the Patrtioits who started the "wall" play?

Come on..........you post this post just to start something.......how old are you?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Radioactive/Toxic Waste Site Mike, still waiting for the follow up to the epic thread "20 spots". Can't wait to see how many spots your beleoved Jets moved up this week. Did rex take away all the "most improved" ribbons he handed out to the team 2 weeks ago?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

He should fine himself for having the refs call back that Leveon Bell TD. Total bs...

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

About as similar to pushing into the line on FG attempts... which can cause injury.  Moron.  Had you already forgotton that it was the Patrtioits who started the "wall" play?

No. The Pats did not instruct their INactive players to stand on the white chalk in a line up against the sideline. Ever.

Won't work.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6027832

Wow!  You sure look like a lying idiot.  Do you need the video or will you just shut your pie hole and run away.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Come on..........you post this post just to start something.......how old are you?

Ditto.  Though mine was about football.  How old are you? 

This is just another case of Pats fans trying to make something out of nothing in a sad and pathetic attempt to somehow make spygate less horrific.  In addition, some clown tries to link it to the Jets wall infraction when the Patriots were caught on film doing EXACTLY that.   It's juts sad.  Pats fans just cannot except reality.  It always about making excuses and attempting to justify things instead of taking responsibility.  Sad sad sad.

this thread had nothing to do with the Jets.......or the Pats for that matter

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Meadowland Mike and Bungalow Bill.......both showing up and picking the opposite view on this thread....?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

This is just another case of Pats fans trying to make something out of nothing in a sad and pathetic attempt to somehow make spygate less horrific.  In addition, some clown tries to link it to the Jets wall infraction when the Patriots were caught on film doing EXACTLY that.   It's juts sad.  Pats fans just cannot except reality.  It always about making excuses and attempting to justify things instead of taking responsibility.  Sad sad sad.

Better tell that to your hero, the forum idiot loser, who somehow thought that it was.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Meadowland Mike and Bungalow Bill.......both showing up and picking the opposite view on this thread....?

Another idiot poster who is obsessed with who is who?  I'm shocked.  Idiot Pats fans logic for justifying poster who are the same person.

1. Shows up at the same time
    2. Shows up at differnt time
    3. takes same point of view
    4. takes different point of view
    5. thinks specific members are idiots
    6. thinks specific members are not idiots.

See how stupid you are?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Better tell that to your hero, the forum idiot loser, who somehow thought that it was.  

Insecurity and a feeling of inadequacy is why people need to retaliate, mark you down, call names, seek attention..........so why can't we just talk about the thread topic? Was Tomlin in the right Meadowland?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Another idiot poster who is obsessed with who is who?  I'm shocked.  Idiot Pats fans logic for justifying poster who are the same person.

1. Shows up at the same time
    2. Shows up at differnt time
    3. takes same point of view
    4. takes different point of view
    5. thinks specific members are idiots
    6. thinks specific members are not idiots.

See how stupid you are?

actually I consider myself pretty intelligent. Have I called you insulting names?

Should Tomlin be fined? or do you support what he did?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

I was pretty upset that the guy laid himself out like that and got his TD taken away just because his helmet fell off at the half yard line as he was already diving! The NFL is getting to be too much, just let them play..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Tomlin's foot was in play.  He was technically standing on the field. It's not really proof of intention, but you would have to go a long, long way to convince most people that he didn't know what he was doing.  But intent can't be proved on that play.

I contrast, Jason Kidd is on camera mouthing the words, "Hit me" so he could "drop" a drink on the court with no time outs.  Had Kidd kept his mouth shut, he probably wouldn't have been fined.  THe NFL cannot prove that Tomlin was intending to impede the runner, and the game's outcome was unaffected.  He's going to be fined for a techincality; Kidd was trying to give his team an extra time out to draw up a play with a game on the line.  He got fined 50K.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

I was pretty upset that the guy laid himself out like that and got his TD taken away just because his helmet fell off at the half yard line as he was already diving! The NFL is getting to be too much, just let them play..

I agree...........not trying to act like a spoiled Pats fan either.....but that Jets game call hasn't been called since it happened.......a call that they were supposed to be focusing on this year. NFL is really getting alot of sketchy involvement in the reffing of games........even if it isn't a Pats game. Must be about the $$$$

Sections
Shortcuts