Will Gronkowski Play the Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Re: Will Gronkowski Play the Bills?

Imo, won't see a play until week 3.  Off the PUP list is good news, but I doubt he starts before week 4.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I think he will get a little plauing time in week 2 to get him up to game speed, and then he will play close to a full load week 3. If Sudfeld comes out week 1 and impresses then they may delay it a little more.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

All reports is that he's in great physical shape but he still needs to get into football shape which normally takes several weeks. It's very similar to other players coming off the PUP after 6 weeks. If healthy they normally start playing after a several weeks or they eventually end up on the IR. But this is why BB is saying it's day to day. So I agree it most likely will be week 3 but it would not surprise me if we saw him for the Jets game next Thursday.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Maybe a few snaps in the 3rd game but no sooner than that.

Evil's work computer name ( don't tell the boss )

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

He certainly will.....in Madden Football.......

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I think not this week because we will not need him and it gives him more time to get into game shape. Maybe week two at the earliest. Still can't wait to see him again!

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr