Will Kerry Rhodes get the Anthony Smith treatment on sunday?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Will Kerry Rhodes get the Anthony Smith treatment on sunday?

i remember that game well 2 years ago against pittsburgh. pats just targeted smith and eventually got his buttt out of the league!I expect to see trick plays like half-bak throws towards mr. rhodes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Will Kerry Rhodes get the Anthony Smith treatment on sunday?

Would make my weekend to see Rhodes get torched..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCox. Show DeweyCox's posts

I'd like to see Rhodes get lit up like the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Though they may not talk smack like the Jests, you know Brady, Moss, and the rest all make a mental note of what these fools say before the games. While it won't become part of the "game plan", I expect that if a chance presents itself Tom will make Rhodes pay for his remarks. Although hopefully he won't comment to him afterwards like he did to Smith. Being a Jest the guy might just kick him in the knee! I'd love to see him get burned for a couple long TDs, though!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DYBLITZ. Show DYBLITZ's posts

Welker was on WAAF this morning and they asked him if they were planning on treating him like Smith. Of couse Welker kept to Pats tradition and didn't say anything out of line but gave an impression that something is planned for him!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

Maybe a flea flicker to Freddy T and he tosses it back to Tom then Tom launches it right over Kerry's head to Moss in the endzone. And we see Kerry throwing his hands up in the air and hit himself in the helment 15 yards behind Moss...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from drawme. Show drawme's posts

Kerry Rhodes is not Anthony Smith. If Brady can pull it off, I'm sure he will, but do you really think the Pats have the kind of swagger to do that against a tough, blitzing defense this year?  I sure haven't seen anything that suggests they do.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"If Brady can pull it off, I'm sure he will, but do you really think the Pats have the kind of swagger to do that against a tough, blitzing defense this year?  I sure haven't seen anything that suggests they do."

Dude........... newsflash.........they've played one freakin game!!!!  How can you tell what the offense will or won't do this yr???  I guess Brady, Moss, and Welker are all done too.  Maybe they should just go ahead now and trade Brady for a 1st rounder like Seymour.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Brady didn't play more than 8 regular season minutes since Feb.2008. and had very limited time in pre-season to work with his starters at full game speed before the Bill's.I'm sure they identified their mistakes and worked on them this week.That game really knocked a lot of rust off.The offense should look much better and having the 4th quarter comeback and 2 td's scored in less than 2 minutes does wonders for our team's confidence.BTW  Kris Jenkins Jets NT has a bad back and may miss significant playing time Sunday.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LadyBradyFan. Show LadyBradyFan's posts

I certainly hope he does

Sections
Shortcuts