Will Manning break the TD record?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Will Manning break the TD record?

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Salcon's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Tom Brady's personal stats mean nothing to me.

Give me the Rings.

Manning can have all the records for all I care but hope he never wins another Superbowl.

[/QUOTE]

Here is another one.  When Tom Brady retires do you really not care about his records and stats?  I don't believe you.  Maybe if he had never won a Super Bowl before and want him to win one before he retires then sure, I bet we would all be wanting him to get that ring over stats.  But he has 3 rings.  Do you really want us all here to believe that at this point, after 3 rigns that you do not care about any of his records or stats if he should retire without getting a 4th ring?  I do not believe you.

[/QUOTE]

If he gets 4 rings he ties Montanna & Bradshaw and would have been to more than any other QB. Then if you want to get greedy 5 SB wins would put him in a place where arguements agianst him would be laughable.

If Manning gets the record so be it. Give me titles 4 and dare I dream 5.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Give me the Rings.

Manning can have all the records for all I care but hope he never wins another Superbowl.

[/QUOTE]

Here is another one.  When Tom Brady retires do you really not care about his records and stats?  I don't believe you.  Maybe if he had never won a Super Bowl before and want him to win one before he retires then sure, I bet we would all be wanting him to get that ring over stats.  But he has 3 rings.  Do you really want us all here to believe that at this point, after 3 rigns that you do not care about any of his records or stats if he should retire without getting a 4th ring?  I do not believe you.

[/QUOTE]

If he gets 4 rings he ties Montanna & Bradshaw and would have been to more than any other QB. Then if you want to get greedy 5 SB wins would put him in a place where arguements agianst him would be laughable.

[/QUOTE]

Rings! Rings!  Give me Rings!  Yes I agree, I would like this team to have 4 and I will be greedy here, I want 5.  BUT, if Tom Brady doesn't get any more rings, if he ends up with 3 then I am asking, do you not care about stats or records?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Give me the Rings.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rings! Rings!  Give me Rings!  Yes I agree, I would like this team to have 4 and I will be greedy here, I want 5.  BUT, if Tom Brady doesn't get any more rings, if he ends up with 3 then I am asking, do you not care about stats or records?

[/QUOTE]

If this was a .500 team or below then what else is there except records. If they continue to compete for titles it really doesn't matter to me, others may feeel differently. The only records that matter to me... won/regular season, won/loss playoffs & tiltes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Doesn't matter. Jim Irsay is right Pouting is all about stats. In the end the donkos will lose their first game in the playoffs.

Sections
Shortcuts