Will Moss kill himself if the Pats win the super bowl?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from expertmike. Show expertmike's posts

Re: Will Moss kill himself if the Pats win the super bowl?

Mankins might have thought the same thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Do you think we'd give him a ring anyway? Does that even happen in the NFL?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Not sure but I'd give him one. He made a positive impact in the locker room for the most part, behaved well, and clearly had a huge impact on our younger players on both sides of the ball.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Kraft decides who gets rings. I don't think Terry Glenn got one.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/cowboys/2006-11-08-glenn-cover_x.htm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I don't think he gives a sh*t.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

We still don't know exactly why BB traded him.  If Moss was indeed traded because of his statements and whatever else we aren't hearing, then he should be upset with himself.  If in fact BB didn't trade him for those reasons, and it was purely a performance/value thing, then he didn't cause his trade out of NE.  He may be envious, but not upset with himself.

What happened in Minnesota is another story.  Something tells me this isn't going to go well in TN either.  Too bad.  Had Moss continued to be the good trooper in NE and not go crazy in front of a mic, he would have been a 1st ballot HoF'er.  Unless he is superb with the Titans, he will be penalized by the HoF voters.  I don't necessarily think that is right, but considering how the voters are all media members, it's not hard to imagine them making him wait a year or two.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Will Moss kill himself if the Pats win the super bowl?:
    [QUOTE]Ok clearly I am not hoping he hurts himself i am just saying if we win it all this year and he could have had a chance at a title and instead he gets to play for the Titans how bad will he feel? He puts his feelings out there and so I think if we win it all with out him and he missed his chance at a super bowl win he will never forgive himself.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

he'll wish he never opened his trap and cried about a contract

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No ring.  That would be my vote, anyways.  Not sure a player who gets traded gets a ring, only injured during the season and is out the remainder of year.

That's only official in the BradyMossFan rule book.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Giving him a ring might be more insulting than not giving him one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

I feel so bad for Moss, so misunderstood. The media really messes with him.

I wish he could have stayed here. TB and Moss have such good chemistry.

Honestly, I think Moss has depression

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Randy Moss cares too much about himself to kill himself if the Pats win the Super Bowl this year.  He'll probably be incredibly disappointed but life goes on and so will Randy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Why would he kill himself.  He loves himself too much.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Earlier today I read a post on one of the Vikings boards about this very topic, where some wit suggested that Randy was displaying erratic behavior purposefully, as a means to play for as many different teams as he possibly could in one season, to increase his odds of getting a Super Bowl ring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

After reading about the catering incident with the Vikes, and some other things Moss has done lately I have to wonder if Moss doesn't need some professional type of help.  I don't mean that in a derogatory way either. 

What he did with the caterer...normal people just don't act that way.  Then there is how his teammates say he is a good friend and all that.  It's like there are two different Randy Moss'. 

Someone that erratic, anything is possible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

You won't have to worry about that because there is no way the Pats are going to the Super Bowl.

Unless teams completely fold on special teams (Miami), or make a great catch and just drop the ball (Chargers) or throw a backward pass and run from it like it was a grenade (Chargers) or have a pass go through a defenders lap and into the hands of Tate (Vikings) or have Brady run for his life and just heave the ball into the air to Tate (Vikings).  I can tell you these types of lucky bounces won't be happening when you play better teams.  Heck, I don't even see you beating the Browns this week. 

I will be back on Monday for the sky is falling posts after the Patriots lose to the Browns.  I'm out!

The Patriots have played teams with a combined record of 21-29.  Take away the Jets loss and the Patriots combined records of teams played is 16-27.  Ha! Ha! Ha!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 19andNo. Show 19andNo's posts

In Response to Re: Will Moss kill himself if the Pats win the super bowl?:
    [QUOTE]You won't have to worry about that because there is no way the Pats are going to the Super Bowl. Unless teams completely fold on special teams (Miami), or make a great catch and just drop the ball (Chargers) or throw a backward pass and run from it like it was a grenade (Chargers) or have a pass go through a defenders lap and into the hands of Tate (Vikings) or have Brady run for his life and just heave the ball into the air to Tate (Vikings).  I can tell you these types of lucky bounces won't be happening when you play better teams.  Heck, I don't even see you beating the Browns this week.  I will be back on Monday for the sky is falling posts after the Patriots lose to the Browns.  I'm out! The Patriots have played teams with a combined record of 21-29.  Take away the Jets loss and the Patriots combined records of teams played is 16-27.  Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Posted by 19andNo[/QUOTE]

I tried to tell you guys that the Patriots would lose to the Browns.  They will also lose to the Steelers and Colts and be 6-4 in a few short weeks.  They are the most overrated team in the league.  If other teams weren't giving games away who knows the Patriots may have a losing record right now. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NFL-Observer10. Show NFL-Observer10's posts

Pats will be lucky to make the playoffs. Moss is safe, Titans have a better shot at winning their division than Patriots do theirs.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

Will Pats kill themselves for Trading Moss?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Ok clearly I am not hoping he hurts himself i am just saying if we win it all this year and he could have had a chance at a title and instead he gets to play for the Titans how bad will he feel? He puts his feelings out there and so I think if we win it all with out him and he missed his chance at a super bowl win he will never forgive himself.
    The Patsies will be lucky to win their division much less the SB. Giants and Steelers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Yea but would he take it? He wants to win a super bowl not get a ring by default.
    KG's cancer remark should have been intended to Moss. He's lazy, takes plays off, wants to be in control of after game interviews, tries to run over a lady cop in Minn. and on and on and on. Vikes get rid of him. The Titans will get it soon. His 23 record catches in 16 games vs. 22 in 12 games by Jerry Rice. Stats are for losers. Said by a true loser.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Will Moss kill himself if the Pats win the super bowl? : he'll wish he never opened his trap and cried about a contract
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]
    Why? He has a better chance in Tennessee.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Not at all.  He gets the big paycheck anyways.  Did you see the Cowboys about to go 1-6 and a pass hit the tight end in the back of his helmet.  The Cowboys were laughing their butts off.  And why not, they're all millionaires." 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Based on what we saw today, Randy has no worries.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Yes, with a dull knife.

Sections
Shortcuts