WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, SHOULD HE GET PT OVER BRANCH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, WOULD YOU BRING BACK BRANCH AS THE #2 wR?

In Response to Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, WOULD YOU BRING BACK BRANCH AS THE #2 wR?:
    If Chad dropped the ball in the Superbowl that Branch did, he'd be up on the cross as we speak. Branch gets a free ride on that one I guess. TO got more balls in Cincy cause of Palmer, not work ethic. Chad has always been a hard worker. The balls he caught in Cincy when TO was there he laid out for and got over the middle. Sure he should restructure but he's not washed up IMHO.
    Posted by Philskiw1

What free ride? Branch sux too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, WOULD YOU BRING BACK BRANCH AS THE #2 wR?

In Response to Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, WOULD YOU BRING BACK BRANCH AS THE #2 wR?:
    In Response to Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, WOULD YOU BRING BACK BRANCH AS THE #2 wR? : Absolutely we should show a commitment, we payed the guy a lot of money and at the 1st signs of adversity just benched him for entire halves? He had trouble with Brady early on but for the last half of the season we brought him in to make a 20 yard catch wide open for a 1st down and didn't play him again. That doesn't make sense. I am willing to bet that most Patriot fans recognized Chad still looked like our fastest and longest wr on the field. He still gets open in single coverage and should be a quality player for us if he stays. It looked like our offense was intent on using the same players for most of the season. This is another knock against an offense which is very one dimensional despite being one of the best in the league. We were more comfortable using Branch with Brady because of the all important "chemistry" issues that have plagued our receivers for the past few years. When 4 guys catch 38 of your 39 td passes then they were primarily the guys on the field to begin with. Our number 5 option was Chad at 25% of the snaps, also receiving the only other td. When you only get to play 1 qtr out of 4qtrs, you are not getting a chance to prove what you can do. If you disagree with that then I don't know what to say? I guess diversity in our offense just wasn't part of Obrien's game plan this year.
    Posted by TrueChamp

Among the items on the very very long list of things you don't get is that a player has to show BB in practice that he has something to offer on gameday. If Stinko showed him that, he would have seen the field more.

And this mindless rant about commitment is silly. He isn't going to give touches to the bums you like over and over in the hopes they will get better.

You incessantly complain about BB's coaching decisions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, SHOULD HE GET PT OVER BRANCH?

Cut him now

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: WILL OCHO RESTRUCTURE HIS DEAL AS BB WANTS? IF HE DOES, SHOULD HE GET PT OVER BRANCH?

I say release him

Sections
Shortcuts