Will Patriots Be Tough Enough?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: Will Patriots Be Tough Enough?

Execution will be the key. I think this Patriots team is tougher than the past couple of years. They don't want any turnovers and key third down pressure passes must be caught. Hernandez,Welker and Lloyd must all step up and catch the pressure passes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It takes a pretty tough guy to pull this off!

So I will say yes to your question!

I think it would be easy to pull that off, but putting it on, well, that takes toughness!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I wasn't really talking about the playoff game that was hard hitting.  I was talking about the first, regular season game vs. Houston.

Duh, of course I wouldn't say that to a Patriot's face - That's like comparing you playing on the field against someone 75 to 200 lbs lighter than you or I. Obviously it's comparing athletes against athletes.

And, no, I don't think this team consistently hits as hard as some other teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

In response to Hetchinspete's comment:

I don't believe this krap about finesse teams in the NFL. Granted some teams may be a bit tougher or more hardened by the NFL by nature has been a tough, rough league for years and finesse doesn't win consistently in the NFL.

Hetch 

Love that avatar, hetch! Is that your pup?

Hi Bruzer, 

She was our pup for a few years. Adopted her when she was 11 years old. She has diabities, and with that in our family I had to adopt her. She lived for another few happy years with before passing on. 

Hetch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In response to xBruzer77's comment:

I don't believe this krap about finesse teams in the NFL. Granted some teams may be a bit tougher or more hardened by the NFL by nature has been a tough, rough league for years and finesse doesn't win consistently in the NFL.

Hetch 

Love that avatar, hetch! Is that your pup?

Hi Bruzer, 

She was our pup for a few years. Adopted her when she was 11 years old. She has diabities, and with that in our family I had to adopt her. She lived for another few happy years with before passing on. 

Hetch

Nice. I have had a chocolate Lab since he was 6 weeks and he is now 11 years. Some health issues but the vet said he is in remarkable shape for an 11 year old lab. I had a dog like yours many years ago.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I guess not.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Will the Pats be tough enough? No...they just got their butts kicked at home, in prime time.  Getting beaten 21-0 in the second half was disgraceful. They didn't even make a game of it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

Execution will be the key. I think this Patriots team is tougher than the past couple of years. They don't want any turnovers and key third down pressure passes must be caught. Hernandez,Welker and Lloyd must all step up and catch the pressure passes.

Execution was the key...and the Pats got executed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to anonymis's comment:

I think the hardest hitting game the Patriots have played this year was against the Texans.  I'm sure that the Ravens are going to be hitting hard tomorrow.  With Gronk out, the Patriots offense becomes more finesse than not. 

Nope

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

And the Patsies rear their ugly head.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

That was an embarrassing effort. We were taken to the woodshed in the 2nd half.

Brady played below par again in a big time playoff game. Brady missed on a few long throws that Flacco was able to make.

Welker had a good game stat-wise, but had a couple bad drops.

Defense had no pressure on Flacco.

Talib injury was a major blow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

That was an embarrassing effort. We were taken to the woodshed in the 2nd half.

Brady played below par again in a big time playoff game. Brady missed on a few long throws that Flacco was able to make.

Welker had a good game stat-wise, but had a couple bad drops.

Defense had no pressure on Flacco.

Talib injury was a major blow.

yep, oh well