Will Randy show up?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

Will Randy show up?

So we all here about the Titians. My q. is will he be happy there? I don't think he will. He will still want to be back here. (so he says).

Q. if he does go to Titans do you guys think he will show up at all.

Post your comments. and darn I kind of wanted him to be a FA and us have a shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Will Randy show up?

I think the more relevant question is ... if he tells them "NO" and they release their claim ... and no one submitted one after them.... what happens? Free Agency I suppose? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEDAT. Show WeDerrWEDAT's posts

He can say "no" to the team that claimed him?  Might as well make him a free agent now if he can do that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Exactly what I was thinking. I think if he refuses to show up, he sits out the year and misses the paychecks. I could be wrong but it seems to be too easy for a player to force their way into where they want to be...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

the titans are a done deal according to schefter

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

Schefter said Titans were a team Moss wanted to go to and thinks he will show up, be happy, etc, etc... 

I would have rathered he went to an NFC team...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In Response to Re: Will Randy show up?:
    [QUOTE]He can say "no" to the team that claimed him?  Might as well make him a free agent now if he can do that.
    Posted by WeDerrWEDAT[/QUOTE]

That was my thinking as well. If I were on waivers I would refuse everyone. No one is going to keep a PR nightmare Waiver Claim holdout captive. Unless they are legit trying to block someone else from getting him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am not entirely convinced Tennessee has a clue what they just acquired.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

He will report, that's a team he wanted to go to. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Exactly what I was thinking. I think if he refuses to show up, he sits out the year and misses the paychecks. I could be wrong but it seems to be too easy for a player to force their way into where they want to be...
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

You're correct. Wedat's a little slow even for a Jets fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I thought he wanted to go to a team who is a contneder?  Sure they have a pretty good record but no way do they have a chance of going to the Super Bowl.  If and that's a big if, they make playoffs they will be one and done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WelkerRules. Show WelkerRules's posts

[QUOTE]I thought he wanted to go to a team who is a contneder?  Sure they have a pretty good record but no way do they have a chance of going to the Super Bowl.  If and that's a big if, they make playoffs they will be one and done.
    Posted by BradyMossFan[/QUOTE]

well i did not hear he wanted to go to them. Not saying he didn't I just did not hear that. Oh well, I guess he could give another press conference in a month and get kicked off there if he is not happy but I suppose he will give a press conference saying he is happy at this moment. Does anyone know do we play that team later in the season?

Hope Fisher is happy but I still doubt Randy puts up the numbers he did while he was here in 07. and I still think  no matter what he ends up he still wants back here in the end. This may just be a stopping point along the way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'm guessing he'll show.  I've also heard that the Titans were a team he was interested in. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

In Response to Will Randy show up?:
    [QUOTE]So we all here about the Titians. My q. is will he be happy there? I don't think he will. He will still want to be back here. (so he says). Q. if he does go to Titans do you guys think he will show up at all. Post your comments. and darn I kind of wanted him to be a FA and us have a shot.
    Posted by WelkerRules[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a trick question.  Based on prior experience, Randy can be in uni, on the field, and still not "show up".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

[QUOTE]I'm guessing he'll show.  I've also heard that the Titans were a team he was interested in. 
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

ATJ - just wanted to say I liked the thread you started and I'm sorry Russ and Evil were being jerks to you. 

Sections
Shortcuts