Will Rex Ryan Call Out the NFL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Will Rex Ryan Call Out the NFL?

You don't think Rex will mention the Sanchez hit after the game? Oh really?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

Jets fans are finding out how the pace of the game is controlled in Indy!

Sanchez gets his clock cleaned with a late hit.

Now in the fourth add 15 yards on the end of the Colts play for face mask. Jet player "touched" the face mask and let go.

Colts touch down....See Ya Jets. Thanks for playing. You dont stand a chance with this officiating.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

WELL WELL... what did we all expect but the NFL to FIX the game for their poster boy.... POUTIN......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

pymus1,

That was a legitimate face mask call.  The head turned.

But I did notice some non-called illegal contact plays on receivers by the Colts.  I saw the Sanchez hit.  And I would like to know who speared Ellis to knock him out of the game.  Then there was the illegal contact on receiver for the Colts near the end of the game that was not. I also saw a Colts player pulled out of bounds in the tackle, head clearly landing on the sideline, and the officials let the clock run.

I missed watching the first half - listened - but it did seem like the Jets really came out with a stupid offensive game plan for the second half, letting a rookie QB throw, throw, throw, when they were getting some good runs, even w/o Ellis, and they needed to run the clock.  That is really why they lost, not the slightly lopsided officiating.  I saw some calls go to the Colts, I didn't see any big, stupid P/I calls for the Colts.  Then again, they caught almost every long pass in the 2nd half, so they never needed them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

So today it was mostly a case of obvious non calls in the Colts favor.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hmmm.  Interesting.  What I heard at the beginning of this thread was that Ryan is a "tell it like it is" coach who will call it as he sees it.  Then, in the post-game interview, Ryan talked about how great Manning is and never mentioned any missed calls that affected the game.  Wasn't there a Shakespeare play "Much Whining about Nothing"?  I might be messing that up a little...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Jules -  No you got that play correct, but it wasn't written by Shakespeare.  It was a collaboration between Texas Pat and Enoch Root.  LOL.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Nice try bud. The Jets and either Minnesota or New Orleans are gonna need more than a call or two. The Colts are awful good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

One more thing. The "hit" on Sanchez was nothing........more like a "brush" than a hit. C'mon. You guys know better. Could it have been called........yeah. Sure it could, but don't act as though it was hard "lick" because it wasn't. Why don't some of you guys try being a little fair and objective once in awhile?...............The Colts were the far better team. The Jets weren't gonna win that game if Joe Namath came back from Florida to play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

He has nothing to call them out on for this game except for the non ruffing the passer call on sanchez. The colts played a great game as much as I hate them they played great.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Calls didn't decide this game. The Jets were outplayed. Nothing for Ryan to holler about after the game except why his defense couldn't stop the Colts in the second half.