Will Rex sit Sanchez if Pats win?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Will Rex sit Sanchez if Pats win?

A lot would have to go wrong for the Jets to miss out on a wild card.  If New England beats Buffalo at 1pm, then they clinch the division.  With Sanchez's shoulder injury, going against the Bears, in December, with Julius Peppers on the prowl.  I guarantee Rex will sit Sanchez, and the Bears clinch at least a 2 seed this weekend.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: Will Rex sit Sanchez if Pats win?

Anybody with a torn shoulder knows that he can't play Sanchez.  It just does not work mechanically the way it would need to work in a football game.  And if he does, he is being foolish.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

They both play @ 1pm

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: Will Rex sit Sanchez if Pats win?:
    [QUOTE]They both play @ 1pm
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

+1 for pwnage on this thread

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

apparently he didn't do his hoemwork before creating this thread, LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

The way The Sanchize has been talking, this sounds like an extremely minor injury, if it actually exists at all.

Weatherman is talking about a 40% chance of snow in Chicago on Sunday.

Could be some pre-emptive shenanigans designed to get Sanchez off the field with his dignity intact.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mnp3a. Show mnp3a's posts

yeah, sanchez is talking as if it's not really bothering him

besides, jets have not (yet) clinched.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Igor, go dig up another brain!  This one's defective.   

The Jets first have to assure themselves of the #6 seed.  I haven't seen the entire tiebreaker logic, but I assume that Jacksonville and/or San Diego could still catch up to them, leaving them at home, because I don't see an x next to their team's name in the standings.  Next, the Jets might yet get the #5 seed away from Baltimore.  And, in a miracle finish that would smell a bit, they could still get the division title from New England.  For several reasons they have to play somebody good on Sunday and they have to try to win. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Wait...what?

All reports right now in NY are that he's throwing soft-toss and has almost no pain.  Ryan isn't going to sit his "star" QB when the Jets could actually miss the playoffs if they lose the next two games.  Not gonna happen.

Rex will play Sanchez.  If it's a close game, Sanchez plays the duration.  If it's a blowout either way, he sits.  But with only two games left, and no playoff lock yet, Sanchez will be playing in both games. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I actually think Brunell will do pretty well.  look out Sanchez, you may lose your starting job,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

heard today it's worse than they 1st thought it was. Who knows? jests are pretty much locked into the 6th spot. If the jests lose out their 6th and if they win out their 6th. I think Oak beats indy. That will get Jax in. I think KC wins out. No way TN goes to KC and wins and Oak will be packed up before they go to KC week 17.  KC has to win to stay in and put SD out. I can't never remember the play-off rules. I use the link below

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=yahooranker

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]heard today it's worse than they 1st thought it was. Who knows? jests are pretty much locked into the 6th spot. If the jests lose out their 6th and if they win out their 6th. I think Oak beats indy. That will get Jax in. I think KC wins out. No way TN goes to KC and wins and Oak will be packed up before they go to KC week 17.  KC has to win to stay in and put SD out. I can't never remember the play-off rules. I use the link below http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=yahooranker
    Posted by ohyes[/QUOTE]
    Sanchez is fine. Jets made the whole thing up to take the heat off of Rex. He plays. 100%. At 1PM.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think Rex will do whatever it takes to win, or to shift blame if they lose.  He will play Sanchez, and that will provide him the opportunity to duck and blame the QB if needed.  He would sacrifice him to Satan to get ahead. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

Wow!  I was certain the game was at 4pm.  Sorry about the slip.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

Why do they Jests want to win...