Will Rexy be Jets coach tomorrow?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Will Rexy be Jets coach tomorrow?

Im thinking Carolina embarasses Jets today completely eliminating them from playoff chance - think Rexy gets canned tomorrow or seasons end?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: Will Rexy be Jets coach tomorrow?

Get with the program. Rex needs to be there so this ride can last a few more years.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im thinking Carolina embarasses Jets today completely eliminating them from playoff chance - think Rexy gets canned tomorrow or seasons end?

[/QUOTE]

The silver lining in a Jets win against the Panthers would be knowing that Jets fans would rooting for the Pats to win against Miami and Baltimore.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to bostatewarrior's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The silver lining in a Jets win against the Panthers would be knowing that Jets fans would rooting for the Pats to win against Miami and Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]
    I Agree   

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got to love the purely idiotic nature of Pats fans.  Fire a coach after 14 games in a rebuilding year with a rookie QB who has already won more games than anyone anticipated?  I am strong believer that a GM should be able to pick his coach and that you are a moron.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Got to love the purely idiotic nature of Pats fans.  Fire a coach after 14 games in a rebuilding year with a rookie QB who has already won more games than anyone anticipated?  I am strong believer that a GM should be able to pick his coach and that you are a moron.  

[/QUOTE]

And the comment and opinion of a Jets troll is worth exactly????

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, typical Pats fan response when faced with the words of his own dumb posts.  So, if Rex should be fired, should 14 other coaches be fired?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, typical Pats fan response when faced with the words of his own dumb posts.  So, if Rex should be fired, should 14 other coaches be fired?  

[/QUOTE]

with 44 years of losing I can understand how you cant even tell a real head coach from a clown....

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonHa. Show DonHa's posts

I would love to see him in New England as a defence coach.The man can put a D together.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

In response to DonHa's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I would love to see him in New England as a defence coach.The man can put a D together.

[/QUOTE]

Like that would happen - Rule 1 in NE is to say as little as possible to press and public...Something Rex is completely incapable of...

Sections
Shortcuts