will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a...

"How about you get a job, you loser?"

to be fair man, you're the one with about 10,000 posts on this board in 7 months

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a...

you get my point.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The PATS need to run the ball in order to establish balance and keep the defenses honest.  They can do this and have, even in the recent past.  However, in the last couple of games the run has not been as effective as it was, say, in the first game against the YETS.  Maybe its injuries to the backs as well as the Olinemen but they need to have a running game, they cannot and no team can, live by the pass alone.  Too one dimensional.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game?:
    [QUOTE]So, a figure of speech is me offering up $100 or is it really just a way  to bait an idiot like you? Why would I offer up $100 knowing there probably is an outlier game where he didn't toss two picks? lmao Are you this stupid? Shame me on for not saying "I'd bet money" or "dollars to donuts". lol So now, Phat Rex will follow me around here like a dope.  LIke I said even Babe Parilli came to my defense in your trollish attempt to beg for money on a messageboard.  Speaks volumes with your troll work. Congrats, Phat Rex. You're the ultimate troll.  Which board character will you create next? We're all dying to see your new attempt at being funny with your new, geeky board character, jealous of the Pats.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

You offered it.  Stop with the figure of speech thing.  You did it.  It was obviously not something you would be able to pay, so you shouldn't have.  Offering it was some sort of a challenge and you would get to crow about how you offered $100 bucks and NO ONE FOUND ANYTHING.  Truth is, you offered, and then backed out.  Everyone can read, you know.  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In Response to Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game? : Stop lying. You edited that. Even Babe Parilli called you out on that. You're sneaky, Phat Rex. Very, very sneaky. Me asking a bozo (like you) to do some legwork to prove a point, doesn't equate to a wager with parameters and witnessses seeing the bet. You're just a deranged reject from the NJ area who needs a $100 so bad, he manipulates a figure of speech to try to get $100. We've been down this road. How about you get a job, you loser?

Look man what ever you think about me is fine, believe i'm following you around the forum if you like(the one your the most frequent poster on). Do you never think about toning it down a bit maybe, I mean that is shocking behaviour to be honest. The way you put yourself across and I really don't care either way is your either a) a loser who does nothing but sit at home and post on a pats forum or b) a sucessful college grad who posts on a pats forum in his spare time who is also a massive elitist mickhead ( replace letter where appropriate with the letter D). Your just being really horrible to just about everyone on here at the minute and i'm not talking about myself and if you bring up the Parcells thread again you really are a mickhead, do you not think it'd suit you better to tone it down and ignore the trolls and just ready for this (fingers crossed) winning stretch drive!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I am a joke.  I am this dumb. No college education here. Just a regular guy.  Not even super knowlegeable about football.  Cant tell a 3 technique from a 5, couldn't say what a 21 personell group was (2 wides, one slot, one TE, 1 halfback?) I also don't like or agree with JestMangione.  BUT you said it.  Also, you don't get to make the rules on who posts, or on what.  That's the board, like it, love it, hate it, whatever.  People are calling you out.  Lightning rods attract lightning, so there is no use in complaining.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Ok well you've shown me the kind of guy you are really rusty I knew you'd bring that up again and you keep sayin I can't admit i was wrong, i'm now constantly doing it in an attempt to make you see the error or your current ways. I believe in your football knowledge in fact I might even go as far as to say you come up with some of the best discussions on the forum, however for about a month now you've discussed nothing but one thing and you're literally invading threads and trying to get people onto the Brady subject in what I think is an attempt to get everyone to agree with you, this won't happen man that's the joy of everyone being allowed their own opinion. My above post was to try and point out just how ruthless you've become in proving this point, insulting people's educations, when I left to go the gym that problem was isolated to trolls now i come back and you've insulted Davedsone a true blue patriot fan all to try and get everyone to agree with you pretty awful behaviour man that's just my opinion.

P.s. How am i supposed to not follow you when you've written on every thread I read?

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Look, dude, can we call a truce here?   I know you're a Pats fan as am I. I apologize for confronting your opinion so directly. OK? I am simply pointing out that way too many fans take this anti-BB media bait.  Go read any comments section on ESPN.com, etc. It's very obvious and was going on LAST YEAR before a 14-2 season a knockout draft.  Our fans just whine and moan about what the media tells them to complain about. Did our D get off to a slow start? Yep.  Are they vastly improved in the last month? Yup. Is our D a 180 from the 2009 "13th ranked D"?  Absolutely and twice on Sundays. Is it better than 2008s' with people like Seymour, Warren, Vrabel and Bruschi?  Yep. If you're seeing all the same rhetoric I am seeing such as: 1. "32nd ranked D" - This is a lie. The D is not ranked 32nd. A few early season passing yards allowed set them back, but it's clearly not the worst D in the league, yet the anti-BB media continues to lie abotu this until the public somehow believes it. It's just creepy. It's Josef Goebbels/Hitler level type propaganda approaches and it's to make money off the supposed evil BB and his supposed fall from being a GREAT coach and VERY GOOD GM as well. it's like let's change reality to sell newspapers and make money. Has Mike SMith, the Falcons coached been ripped on as badly as BB for 4th and 2 in 2009? Of course not. In 2009, we get an incorrect spot call to lose and Atlanta can't get a 1/2 yard at home with a 250 lb RB. 2. "No Talent On D" - Again, false.  We may not be familiar with all the names on the jerseys, and yes, we just fired the entire secondary, but I would suggest giving BB a chance to let some things settle so he can get what he wants, before panicking on a weekly basis when we aren't even seeing a good offense from our team. That's why I brought up your thread about Parcells needing to be BB's boss here to fix things. It doesn't make sense and actually ties into the anti-BB media agenda that is so heavily relied upon by certain media outlets try to make money off of our team and our coach/GM. This should bother you. Maybe it doesn't. Maybe you just want to focus only on the D?  Hey, who knows, maybe this is needed so BB can channel this "us against the world" thing they liked to use in the past. The more trust BB puts intho these guys, the more he can use that mantra with them. But, it does exist.   And it's existed on full power since Spygate. And it's old and annoying. PS You can not follow me by not responding to me directly, maybe? Are these concepts that tough for people? Really? I am insulted people want to insult my and others intelligence changing reality of what we have seen from our offense in 1st halves for a MONTH straight, ignoring the reality that the D has actually completely outplayed our offense in the process. That's what I am insulted with.   Just admit the offense has been clearly underperforming and move on.

That truce is you and Dan, right?  You and me are still on?  Just want to be clear, here.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

They can run the ball very effectively when healthy, but it requires a commitment to doing so, which is what Rusty (correctly) argues that they do not do, even in some games where they are running well.

Rusty may sound like a whining, broken record sometimes, but there is no question in my mind that the Pats operate better with Brady behind center than they do in the shotgun, where even the hint of a run is taken away.

Don't get me wrong...on 3rd and 11, Brady should be in the shotgun; it's an obvious passing down. But on 2nd and 3, he should almost always be under center, to make defenses have to guess run or pass, and to make his considerable play-action skills more deadly.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game? : I support a balanced offense, but attacking Brady after a 300 yd+, 3 TD. 0 int, 0 sac win (when the running game was putrid) shows how pathetically biased you are. Saying runs that produce no/limited yardage are instrumental in setting up the pass game is akin to suggesting incomplete passes set up the run game.   EFFECTIVE running of the ball sets up the pass, and vice versa.  The run in the second half was only effective because Brady was destroying the Jets passing the ball. 
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]
     Nice post! Yeah, 60 yards on 28 carries for a 2.1 per carry average. Let's pound it all night like that and somehow the result would be different! You'd get Brady pummelled on 3rd down, is what would happen. This team would hardly be better than the Colts without Brady and yet some posters insist that we take the ball out of Brady's hands. Geez, that makes alot of sense!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

O.K., it's over.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

[QUOTE]Yes. Let's please end this. If you don't like me, then just put me on ignore or whatever. I don't really care how many posts are counted who doesn't like someone's opinion and takes it as a personal affront, but let's just try to agree/disagree, state why and move on. It's what I always try to do, but if I got caught up in the incessant troll work here, and need to be the blame for that, so be it.

I accept the truce no problem, i'd just like to say if i've responded to your posts it wasn't revenge i was after more often than not it's been me tryin to get you to talk about something other than Brady I just thought it was too much. I really like that view on Smith very interesting and it's something I havn't really thought about. Finally the Parcells thing I have never thought of the GM as the boss of the head coach i'd definetely have never suggested it otherwise. Really just shows my intelligence nicely that I thought someone with the title of general manager was below anyone i'm just not overly happy with the collecting 1st rounders of the next year to only trade them away again strategy that was the original idea I just feel that one of these days someone has to take risk forthe better or worse of the franchise.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: will ridingwiththeking ever stop talking about how the patriots need to run the ball even though the patriots dont have a good running game? : I accept the truce no problem, i'd just like to say if i've responded to your posts it wasn't revenge i was after more often than not it's been me tryin to get you to talk about something other than Brady I just thought it was too much. I really like that view on Smith very interesting and it's something I havn't really thought about. Finally the Parcells thing I have never thought of the GM as the boss of the head coach i'd definetely have never suggested it otherwise. Really just shows my intelligence nicely that I thought someone with the title of general manager was below anyone i'm just not overly happy with the collecting 1st rounders of the next year to only trade them away again strategy that was the original idea I just feel that one of these days someone has to take risk forthe better or worse of the franchise.
    Posted by danemcmenamin[/QUOTE]

I counter with Gronkowski and Hernandez.  There is value down below.  Also, Vollmer, Solder, Mayo, Chung and a bunch of guys who get ignored until they are gone.  

Sections
Shortcuts