Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

Figured I'd change up the pace a little early; since most peeps seem depressed/angry about Brady's INT and the play of our defense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

Another 10 win season for the "Patsies". All is lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

It really is annoying to hear another Pats fan refer to the Patriots as Patsies.  Do you think Jets fans refer to their team as the Jests?  Give it a rest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Patriots win this EASY.. Unfortunately it will only add to the hatred that people have for them. But I've said it before and I'll say it again "EMBRACE THE HATE"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]Patriots win this EASY.. Unfortunately it will only add to the hatred that people have for them. But I've said it before and I'll say it again "EMBRACE THE HATE"
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

If they can contain Tebow and the Denver RB corp, I think they'll win. If not, it'll be interesting.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Another 10 win season for the "Patsies". All is lost.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

so, does that mean you think the patsies will lose vs. broncos?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

bubbain Hawaii = jets troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]bubbain Hawaii = jets troll
    Posted by Runer[/QUOTE]

Well, if truth be told, if the Patsies D continue to play like they are doing, the Jests or any other team we face have a pretty good chance in beating them.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

You're not a Pats fan.  Pats fans don't call them the Patsies.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]Pats will win because they have a secret weapon to prepare for Tebow called Julian Edelman, who will undoubtedly play Tebow all week in practice. I know the posters here remember he was a 3 year starter at QB at Kent State and their leading rusher his senior year.
    Posted by masterkush[/QUOTE]

That's an interesting thought to see if BB will use a "shadow" to contain Tebow. I'm just wondering if he's heavy enough to get hit by Tebow...lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I had Denver just a bit over Chicago.  This week I have the Patriots a bit over Denver, but not 6 points.  The numbers say 3.3 points, if I remember right.

Tebow is good and the Denver air is thin, but if he's buried 21 points early on and he can only make up 14 points, that's not enough. 

I look for BB to constantly rotate his players so that they don't get too tired in the Denver air.  BB is good at this rotation.

I look for BB to load up with his patented 5-2 defense against Denver's run.  The Patriots have a good D-line.  It would be nice if Spikes is back, popping Tebow for 1 yard gains.  I also look for a quite deliberate effort at quarterback containment.  Counting Tebow's runs out of the pocket, Denver is a #1 running team and a #31 passing team over the whole of 2011. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Hate to say it but the Pats don't play well in Denver to begin with and the Broncos defense is decent. The line opened at 6.5 and early money drove it down a half point to 6. I don't bet against the Pats but I wouldn't touch this game with or without the line. The Pats will be fortunate to pull this one out. I hope they win by 1, That's all that counts.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]I had Denver just a bit over Chicago.  This week I have the Patriots a bit over Denver, but not 6 points.  The numbers say 3.3 points, if I remember right. Tebow is good and the Denver air is thin, but if he's buried 21 points early on and he can only make up 14 points, that's not enough.  I look for BB to constantly rotate his players so that they don't get too tired in the Denver air.  BB is good at this rotation. I look for BB to load up with his patented 5-2 defense against Denver's run.  I also look for a quite deliberate effort at quarterback containment.  Counting Tebow's runs out of the pocket, Denver is like a #1 running team and a #31 passing team over the whole of 2011. 
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

good info.  Mentioned in a different thread a couple of weeks ago that the Pats would have to focus on run D and keep Tebow in the pocket.

It's easier said than done though. If the Broncos use up a lot of time on the ground - it may impact the number of offensive plays we have. If we score quickly or get lots of 3-and-outs - our D is going to be on the field a really, really long time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

[QUOTE]Patriots win this EASY.. Unfortunately it will only add to the hatred that people have for them. But I've said it before and I'll say it again "EMBRACE THE HATE"
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

Totally disagree.  A lot of people are rooting for Tebow to lose, so the Pats will be embraced if they can beat Tebow.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]Figured I'd change up the pace a little early; since most peeps seem depressed/angry about Brady's INT and the play of our defense.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Dude, are you a fan or what. First you post Tom is bratty, then you start this valid question with Patsies in it. No Pats fan I know calls them that. So please stop it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

[QUOTE]Pats will win because they have a secret weapon to prepare for Tebow called Julian Edelman, who will undoubtedly play the roll of Tebow all week in practice. I know the posters here remember he was a 3 year starter at QB at Kent State and their leading rusher his senior year.
    Posted by masterkush[/QUOTE]

Good point! The hard part for Julian is throwing it left handed. :)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

No worries here, when in Rome do as teh Romans

Patriots 30+ - Christians (get ate)

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

[QUOTE]Hate to say it but the Pats don't play well in Denver to begin with and the Broncos defense is decent. 
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

Rerun, you are right on both points, but as far as history is concerned, I think that Shanahan had a lot to do with the Pats' past struggles in Denver. He is a good coach, and consistently does a good job preparing his team to run the ball. His matches with Belichick have always been nailbiters, last Sunday included. 

John Fox has his moments, and credit him with coaching to Tebow's strengths, but I think the Pat's O can beat the Denver D, and Tebow isn't good enough as a complete QB to close the scoring gap that will result.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Runer. Show Runer's posts

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE TROLL

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]Figured I'd change up the pace a little early; since most peeps seem depressed/angry about Brady's INT and the play of our defense.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

Adversity reveals character, and it sure did reveal yours.  Fake fan.  Or bad fan.  
    We should be able to tag you permanently with a scarlet A for @$shole.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

If the Pats are 2 scores over Den going into the 4th I have more faith they will finish it out then I did with Chi. If they are within a TD I'm biting my nails given the way the O has played in the last couple 4th quarters and the way Tebow magically puts together that one last drive in the 4th

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]If the Pats are 2 scores over Den going into the 4th I have more faith they will finish it out then I did with Chi. If they are within a TD I'm biting my nails given the way the O has played in the last couple 4th quarters and the way Tebow magically puts together that one last drive in the 4th
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]
    Completely agree. There is no way the Patriots can let the Broncos stay close and have Tebow work his magic.

25. This post has been removed.