Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    Another 10 win season for the "Patsies". All is lost.
    Posted by digger0862

Why such extreme pessism?  10 wins?  Do you really believe we will lose the next three? Cool

Oh, you meant another AT LEAST 10 win season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

You're not a Pats fan.  Pats fans don't call them the Patsies.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

That's the way I refer to the pre-1986 versions!  (because they were).

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Bubba has had this really snide streak going for a while.  If the Pats do lose in Denver, I think he will be happy.  I don't know what kind of fan you have to be to act like that, but all I can come up with is, A BAD ONE.  "With fronds like these, who needs anemones?"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Hate to say it but the Pats don't play well in Denver to begin with and the Broncos defense is decent. The line opened at 6.5 and early money drove it down a half point to 6. I don't bet against the Pats but I wouldn't touch this game with or without the line. The Pats will be fortunate to pull this one out. I hope they win by 1, That's all that counts.
    Posted by Rerun85

rerun, it's definitely a tough one to call. If the Denver's D keeps our offense in check, and the Denver Offense keeps our D on the field for long periods of time - I think it will mean the Patriots D and special teams will be forced to keep us in this game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Dude, are you a fan or what. First you post Tom is bratty, then you start this valid question with Patsies in it. No Pats fan I know calls them that. So please stop it.
    Posted by raptor64d

raptor, you're an adult. If you don't like what you read, don't read it and move on. That's what adults do.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : raptor, you're an adult. If you don't like what you read, don't read it and move on. That's what adults do.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

If you are an adult, and some child starts some snearing, sniveling post, you call them on it.  See how that works?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Rerun, you are right on both points, but as far as history is concerned, I think that Shanahan had a lot to do with the Pats' past struggles in Denver. He is a good coach, and consistently does a good job preparing his team to run the ball. His matches with Belichick have always been nailbiters, last Sunday included.  John Fox has his moments, and credit him with coaching to Tebow's strengths, but I think the Pat's O can beat the Denver D, and Tebow isn't good enough as a complete QB to close the scoring gap that will result.
    Posted by BelichickDisciple

Tebow has been streaky w/ the passing, but appears to be improving his throwing when on the run.  But he's no pure pocket passer - so, if the Patriots can keep in contained in the pocket....and the Patriots can slow down Denvers run game both up the middle and setting the edge...the patriots may be okay.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Even the 1976 team? Moron.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

Listen %&^&**, there is no need for name calling. 

Yes, you are right.  I forgot about that team where we were robbed by the officials with the phantom roughing the passer call.  We got even with Oakland, though, with the tuck rule.

You know, a simple "Did you forget the 1976 team" would have done the same job and not shown you up for the classless buffoon that you are.

Here are the results for 1967 to 1984
    19673W-10L-1T (.214)
    19684W-10L-0T (.286)
    19694W-10L-0T (.286)
    19702W-12L-0T (.143)
    New England Patriots
    19716W-8L-0T (.429)
    19723W-11L-0T (.214)
    19735W-9L-0T (.357)
    19747W-7L-0T (.500)
    19753W-11L-0T (.214)
    197611W-3L-0T (.786)
    AFC Division Loss vs. Oakland Raiders
    19779W-5L-0T (.643)
    197811W-5L-0T (.688)
    AFC Division Loss vs.Houston Oilers
    19799W-7L-0T (.563)
    198010W-6L-0T (.625)
    19812W-14L-0T (.125)
    19825W-4L-0T (.556)
    AFC Wildcard Loss vs. Miami Dolphins
    19838W-8L-0T (.500)
    19849W-7L-0T (.563)

'76 to '80 were OK.  After that is was back to losing again.

So, pre=1976. they were the PATSIES.  Feeling better now?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

If the Pats are 2 scores over Den going into the 4th I have more faith they will finish it out then I did with Chi. If they are within a TD I'm biting my nails given the way the O has played in the last couple 4th quarters and the way Tebow magically puts together that one last drive in the 4th
    Posted by PatsEng

How well does Denver's D match up against the Patriot's offense?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : How well does Denver's D match up against the Patriot's offense?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

No D matches up well with the Pat's offense when executed well the way they usually do.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Too bad your Jets can't beat them.  The playoff game in January, as I have said many times, was a fluke. What "bad" did the offense do in the last two fourth quarters, other than try to score and get picked and try to run out the clock and have the Colts take away the run, which is what teams do when they know their opponent is going to run? While many of us drink the "BB koolaid", many more of you drink the "there's something wrong with the Pats" koolaid as served by the media.  You can all get off the Buffalo Bills bandwagon now.

LOL. I wouldn't know about the Jets since I don't follow them. Good try though.

Is the Patriots' recent playoff losses a fluke too or is it the real deal?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Even the 1976 team? Moron.

No, he might have been referring to the 1990 Patsies. You know, the team that had a 1-15 record.

Dayum, talk about the kettle calling the pot black.Laughing

Seriously, how are the Pats gonna do against the Broncos?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : LOL. I wouldn't know about the Jets since I don't follow them. Good try though. Is the Patriots' recent playoff losses a fluke too or is it the real deal?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

Oh, yeah, they should win every game they play.  Otherwise its not fair to the little crybabies like YOU.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

DO NOT RESPOND TO THE TROLL
    Posted by Runer

You must not be too bright. It's somewhat ironic that you would respond at all if you felt so strongly about your inner feelings towards this thread.Laughing

Wouldn't it make more sense for you to simply not respond at all?  Just sayin'....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

so, does that mean you think the patsies will lose vs. broncos?
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

I don't know about the patsies, but the Patriots will not be bucked by the Broncos.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : No D matches up well with the Pat's offense when executed well the way they usually do.
    Posted by sheldong

I agree. If the Patriots' o is running on all cylinders, then it's tough for any team to beat the Patriots.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

bubbain Hawaii = jets troll
    Posted by Runer

if you have been here long enough, you'll no he is not close to being a jets troll...

that said, using the p term was not exactly a good thing to do

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : I agree. If the Patriots' o is running on all cylinders, then it's tough for any team to beat the Patriots.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii

they will be their typical imperfect pats, but still win anyway.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Joel63. Show Joel63's posts

Bubba,

Did you fall on your head again?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

It really is annoying to hear another Pats fan refer to the Patriots as Patsies.  Do you think Jets fans refer to their team as the Jests?  Give it a rest.
    Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats

No way he's a Pats fan he had me fooled too for a while but he's a Troll that sits uder a rainbow instead of a Bridge!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

Hate to say it but the Pats don't play well in Denver to begin with and the Broncos defense is decent. The line opened at 6.5 and early money drove it down a half point to 6. I don't bet against the Pats but I wouldn't touch this game with or without the line. The Pats will be fortunate to pull this one out. I hope they win by 1, That's all that counts.
    Posted by Rerun85

The Patriots are 3-13 against the Broncos in Denver I believe alot of it is the altitude. When the Broncos played the Jets , the Jets were winded by the 4th quarter, east coast teams dont fair as well as West Coast teams when they go into Mile High Air. The Broncos are #1 in the NFL in rushing and when you pound it and pound it and pound it in the thin air, well good luck. I predict a high scoring affair no one can stop the Patriots offense and the Pats cant stop anybody elses passing game. These are my two favorite teams it is a shame either one has to loose I just hope the Pats keep up in the race for seeding.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

yeah the air is thin...wouldn't that mean brady's throws will go longer? maybe he won't be underthrowing those deep balls.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Colosoxman. Show Colosoxman's posts

Hope it is like that but they need to bring some extra oxygen and drink lots of water or their wind wont be enough to go 4 quarters.In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    yeah the air is thin...wouldn't that mean brady's throws will go longer? maybe he won't be underthrowing those deep balls.
    Posted by seattlepat70

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? :   The Patriots are 3-13 against the Broncos in Denver I believe alot of it is the altitude. When the Broncos played the Jets , the Jets were winded by the 4th quarter, east coast teams dont fair as well as West Coast teams when they go into Mile High Air. The Broncos are #1 in the NFL in rushing and when you pound it and pound it and pound it in the thin air, well good luck. I predict a high scoring affair no one can stop the Patriots offense and the Pats cant stop anybody elses passing game. These are my two favorite teams it is a shame either one has to loose I just hope the Pats keep up in the race for seeding.
    Posted by Colosoxman

I think someone else suggested arriving into Denver early to try to get acclimated before the game. They will have to hydrate like crazy because of the change in altitude, especially the d because they will be on the field a good portion of the game.

Sections
Shortcuts