Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?

In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : if you have been here long enough, you'll no he is not close to being a jets troll... that said, using the p term was not exactly a good thing to do
    Posted by seattlepat70[/QUOTE]

Probably not.  It just depends on how people feel about the name. To me, it's no big deal since it's part of the Patriot history during the years we had pretty bad records.

It's like my cat Oscar. Love him to death, as my family does too.  He's such a goofball that I call him a Tard all the time (as we all do). My family laughs, and the cat really doesn't mind cuz he knows it's not true.Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? :   The Patriots are 3-13 against the Broncos in Denver I believe alot of it is the altitude. When the Broncos played the Jets , the Jets were winded by the 4th quarter, east coast teams dont fair as well as West Coast teams when they go into Mile High Air. The Broncos are #1 in the NFL in rushing and when you pound it and pound it and pound it in the thin air, well good luck. I predict a high scoring affair no one can stop the Patriots offense and the Pats cant stop anybody elses passing game. These are my two favorite teams it is a shame either one has to loose I just hope the Pats keep up in the race for seeding.
    Posted by Colosoxman[/QUOTE]

I agree Colo. I have a feeling I'm going to be ripping what's left of my hair out watching Tebow break out of the pocket and run. They need to be very disciplined and contain him in the pocket. Let's hope we see 4 quarters of good execution from the offense also. We're going to need it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Probably not.  It just depends on how people feel about the name. To me, it's no big deal since it's part of the Patriot history during the years we had pretty bad records.  It's like my cat Oscar. Love him to death, as my family does too.  He's such a goofball that I call him a Tard all the time (as we all do). My family laughs, and the cat really doesn't mind cuz he knows it's not true.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

It's not a part of the Patriots History it's what other team's fans (Like You) called them during the lean years, you'd never hear a Real Pats Fan call them that derogatory name.  I can't even write it in the reply maybe you should change your name to Hawaiiantard so we can laugh along with you!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : I agree Colo. I have a feeling I'm going to be ripping what's left of my hair out watching Tebow break out of the pocket and run. They need to be very disciplined and contain him in the pocket. Let's hope we see 4 quarters of good execution from the offense also. We're going to need it.
    Posted by Rerun85[/QUOTE]

do the patriots have the good to keep Tebow in the pocket AND being ready for an option play? It will be a good game to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : It's not a part of the Patriots History it's what other team's fans (Like You) called them during the lean years, you'd never hear a Real Pats Fan call them that derogatory name.  I can't even write it in the reply maybe you should change your name to Hawaiiantard so we can laugh along with you!
    Posted by Tomhab[/QUOTE]

awww, another thin skinned "fan"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will Tebow "Lead" Broncos To Victory Over Patsies? : Probably not.  It just depends on how people feel about the name. To me, it's no big deal since it's part of the Patriot history during the years we had pretty bad records.  It's like my cat Oscar. Love him to death, as my family does too.  He's such a goofball that I call him a Tard all the time (as we all do). My family laughs, and the cat really doesn't mind cuz he knows it's not true.
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

i understand...not everyone does or ever will