Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away?

I actually don't mind it one bit, it's the offseason. There's not much else to do except play armchair GM and coach. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

It's a offseason which we lost in our only playoff game. There is nothing to do but be closet GM's and Coaches. If you don't like it maybe you should come back during training camp because until then most of us will be talking about what needs to be improved on the team and how we think it should be improved in our opinions

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Someone complaining on a forum that fans act to much like GM's and Coaches during the off-season is telling others to get a life. Anyone else see the irony?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't see some of these closet GM's call for Brady to be traded, BB to resign etc..  It is one thing to discuss player moves and possibilities, it is another to call for wholesale changes without any rational thought. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away? : But we have no say in "player moves and possibilities", so why bother?  It's not like BB reads this or asks us for input. Yet, every day when I come here I get inudated with this crap.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Why do you come here?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In Response to Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away?:
    [QUOTE]Enough said. We've got some moron in another thread espousing about how "the Pats don't have a second option on offense if the first one gets shut down". What a tool.  So you mean to tell me if someone shuts down Tony Romo, say, the Cowboys trot out another offense?  Get a clue.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

You know what I dislike about you the most, patsfansince1966?  It's the way you make everything conservatives say about liberals seem true.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I come here for the comedy....football discussion is a side thing..... 

and patsfan1966 is a clown and very entertaining one at that. can you juggle clown?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I can understand this post to a point.When people start mock drafts in oct, but I do dont read these  threads ethier.
                 Second when a player has one bad came people want too trade them.
               third point  it is the off season on so this  sign talk and pick up this person so and so is in good nature this time of year ,unless its over the top never will happen stuff.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

sometimes meds come late.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I come here for the comedy....football discussion is a side thing..... 
    and patsfan1966 is a clown and very entertaining one at that. can you juggle clown?"     ~hrk

"sometimes meds come late."
    Living in a van the new american dream.
         ~wtg

I love harley & wtg...  Geez though, call me presumptuous and all, but I'm not quite sure what then you're even SUPPOSED to do now on a sport's board.  I mean '66, told me what you're NOT supposed ta do, along with what He's NOT here for...  Tetris anyone?

sometimes meds come late.
     Living in a van the new american dream.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]" I come here for the comedy....football discussion is a side thing.....  and patsfan1966 is a clown and very entertaining one at that. can you juggle clown ?"     ~ hrk " sometimes meds come late ." Living in a van the new american dream .      ~ wtg I love harley & wtg...  Geez though, call me presumptuous and all, but I'm not quite sure what then you're even SUPPOSED to do now on a sport's board.  I mean '66, told me what you're NOT supposed ta do, along with what He's NOT here for...  Tetris anyone?  sometimes meds come late.  Living in a van the new american dream.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Hey las how come you never post your stories anymore?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Yeah Laz....you're right what ARE we suppose to do NOW? ?  ?  ?  we could talk about sewing 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Probally time for clickerty click 66 too get a life and stop moaning like a old women.
    The guy is like a a broken record.

Hey 66 I want BB to draft a WR !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I am no fan of some of the threads posted here.  If you don't like them, you can just as easily avoid them than read the content.  It is a community forum and to each their own. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away? : You know what I dislike about you the most, patsfansince1966?  It's the way you make everything conservatives say about liberals seem true.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Frankly, your move to turn this into a left right political thing marks you as an idiot and I don't care what side your really on.  If I wanted to see posts about politics I'd go to some brain dead political site, not a football site.  You on the other hand choose to dump your AZZ oriented stuff here. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away? : Hey las how come you never post your stories anymore?
    Posted by whitetrashgang[/QUOTE]

Brotha been pretty tired lately, this is the New England Winter from he!!.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the closet GM's and coaches please go away? : Frankly, your move to turn this into a left right political thing marks you as an idiot and I don't care what side your really on.  If I wanted to see posts about politics I'd go to some brain dead political site, not a football site.  You on the other hand choose to dump your AZZ oriented stuff here. 
    Posted by Dessalines[/QUOTE]

No, that wasn't a political comment at all.  It was purely about Patsfan1966 who when he's not calling people who talk about football "morons" is saying stuff like this:

"Underpants, you can't claim to have a moral high ground as you live in a Repooblican state. "

I stay away from politics on this site pretty rigorously.  I just find it strange when someone like Patsfansince1966 who regularly makes stupid political comments like the one above calls me a "moron" and a "tool" for talking about football.

Sections
Shortcuts