Will the Colts now go 16-0?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Will the Colts now go 16-0?

Can it happen? I dont know who is left on their schedule but it seems fair to say that it could be a possibility. And if not then do you think they at least have a shot at breaking teh Pats 21 games win streak? If not who will beat them?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Will the Colts now go 16-0?

MVP...it is what it is.  the horseshoe on the Colts helmut says it all!!  Plus, of all teams to have lost a game to them in this streak, the Pats, when victory was well within their grasp.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Will the Colts now go 16-0?:
    [QUOTE]Can it happen? I dont know who is left on their schedule but it seems fair to say that it could be a possibility. And if not then do you think they at least have a shot at breaking teh Pats 21 games win streak? If not who will beat them?
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

I think that if they can get all the refs on the same page they have a good shot. Ed Hochuli is obviously the muscle for the refs and a faithful soldier. They need to turn him and they can pull it off.If not they will have to go to plan "B".
    It's like Virgil Sollozzo taking out Luca Brazzi in the Godfather and the Colts seem to be a team that knows how to get what they want.(Yup I'm a little tired)

If not look for the Jags to possibly give them a hard time at Jacksonville.They also have Denver on the schedule and the Jets..Yeah I know, it's not too promising. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sodiumpentothal. Show sodiumpentothal's posts

No...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaib. Show kaib's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Colts now go 16-0?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Will the Colts now go 16-0? : I think that if they can get all the refs on the same page they have a good shot. Ed Hochuli is obviously the muscle for the refs and a faithful soldier. They need to turn him and they can pull it off.If not they will have to go to plan "B". It's like Virgil Sollozzo taking out Luca Brazzi in the Godfather and the Colts seem to be a team that knows how to get what they want.(Yup I'm a little tired) If not look for the Jags to possibly give them a hard time at Jacksonville.They also have Denver on the schedule and the Jets..Yeah I know, it's not too promising. 
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

what are you whining about refs now, your coach screw*ed up accept it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gfkr2. Show gfkr2's posts

Yes, but in the end they are not good enough to win it all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Colts now go 16-0?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the Colts now go 16-0? : what are you whining about refs now, your coach screw*ed up accept it.
    Posted by kaib[/QUOTE]

Who's whining about Refs. I'm talking about strategy and the Colts know how to get it done. You sound a little on the defensive. If you are a guilt ridden Colts fan because of the way you win games I understand and we welcome you to a forum with level headed and humble fans unlike most Colts and Jets forums.