Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues

In Response to Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues:
    It's a playoff game and because you want to prove that NO ONE does anything you dont approve of, you BENCH your best receiver and show the entire NFL during a playoff game that winning doesnt matter, TOTAL control of your players and what they say, do and breath is up to you! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a man with serious issues. DO you think that possibly how Belechick treated Welker may have pizzed off other Patriot players? What Welker did was done with class, humor and careful non aggressive verbage. Did it demand he be BENCHED with the most important game of the season on the line? Belechick has now proven he is a total control freak! The question is, how long before this turns off players and they have a change of attitude towards the entire Patriot system? Will this discourage players from signing, will it turn prospects away knowing they cant and or are not allowed to have fun or even think for themselves? This is a total turn off and I am willing to bet this is the begining of the end of the Patriots as we know it until a new coach comes to be hired. Football in New ENgland is no longer a fun game, not when you have a head coach that would rather BENCH a great player because he said a few funny things during a playoff game. BB would rather lose a game and disrupt his entire team to prove he is in control. THIS WAS AND IS THE DUMBEST MOVE BB HAS EVER MADE.
    Posted by Stommmper

They're big boys. I doubt they're going to pitch a fit as, it seems, you would do.

Try not to project your teen insecurities onto adult, professional football players.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues

In Response to Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues:
    Didn't even read this.  Just saw your name, and knew it was a steaming hot pile of turd.  Why don't you stop pretending you are a fan?  You aren't.
    Posted by Davedsone

I heard there is going to be a revolt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues:
    In Response to Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues :   I heard there is going to be a revolt!
    Posted by Rocky

Judging from the way some of the Patriot players played yesterday, I would say there already was one

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues : Oh you mean like Randy Moss, yeah or Logan Mankins, or the entire Jets team, or Wes Welker, or the list goes on. Boy you just showed how intelligent you are didnt you lol. Teen insecurities onto adult football players. So i guess this past week showing the Jets and Patriots banter was due to their teen insecurities? As for pitching a fit, no I wouldnt and like in here didnt, all I ha dto do was show what you wrote and how you dont have a clue what your talking about, thats all I have to do genius.
    Posted by Stommmper

Could you repost that in English? I didn't understand a bit of that gibberish.

If it's easier, tell mom or your big sister what you want to say and maybe they could help you form a coherent paragraph.

Thanks in advance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

I am a die hard Pats fan,for nearly forty years. I agree the benching of Welker, a player loved and respected by his team, planted a seed of resentment and lethargy in the team. The interception further sprouted an indifference of funk in Brady,  that he could not shake. As the Jets displayed more and more confidence and energy, the Pats were hopelessly mired in, and unable to emerge from a depressed state. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues:
    It's a playoff game and because you want to prove that NO ONE does anything you dont approve of, you BENCH your best receiver and show the entire NFL during a playoff game that winning doesnt matter, TOTAL control of your players and what they say, do and breath is up to you! Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a man with serious issues. DO you think that possibly how Belechick treated Welker may have pizzed off other Patriot players? What Welker did was done with class, humor and careful non aggressive verbage. Did it demand he be BENCHED with the most important game of the season on the line? Belechick has now proven he is a total control freak! The question is, how long before this turns off players and they have a change of attitude towards the entire Patriot system? Will this discourage players from signing, will it turn prospects away knowing they cant and or are not allowed to have fun or even think for themselves? This is a total turn off and I am willing to bet this is the begining of the end of the Patriots as we know it until a new coach comes to be hired. Football in New ENgland is no longer a fun game, not when you have a head coach that would rather BENCH a great player because he said a few funny things during a playoff game. BB would rather lose a game and disrupt his entire team to prove he is in control. THIS WAS AND IS THE DUMBEST MOVE BB HAS EVER MADE.
    Posted by Stommmper

Trash talking aside, Welker was out of bounds on this one. He went off the playing field and into a mans personal life. That is called hitting below the belt. And the worst part is that you can it it was completely rehearsed. None of his remarks were off the cuff and they sure as h*ll weren't funny or classy.

Scott's comments were uncalled for as well and I would love to see both players get fined.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Welker asked for it.  If I am a Pats player, and one of my star peers steps outside the boundries, I would resent him receiving special treatment in the from of an exception. Welker made a stupid mistake and let his team down when he did this.  He forced BB's hand. If other players played flat as a result, they made a stupid mistake, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Welker asked for it.  If I am a Pats player, and one of my star peers steps outside the boundries, I would resent him receiving special treatment in the from of an exception. Welker made a stupid mistake and let his team down when he did this.  He forced BB's hand. If other players played flat as a result, they made a stupid mistake, too.
    Posted by chrisakawoody

There are other ways of discipline...You dont make the entire team pay for a mistake that happend last week. BB has gone too far and this will have an effect in the future

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Turd, it was one offensive series.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

STEAMING.  HOT.  PILE.  OF.  TURD.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinehurstpf. Show pinehurstpf's posts

So BB tells his players to zip it, and WW does what he did. BB was in a corner. Was he to let Welker off the hook, yet if it was one of the yougsters they are penalized, that would be a double standard.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Had no impact on the game.  The Pats tore it up in the 1st quarter only to make mistakes that cost them 11 points (should have been 14-0 not 3-0).  Welker didn't cause the INT and he didn't cause the the tight end to drop a TD pass.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

Had no impact on the game.  The Pats tore it up in the 1st quarter only to make mistakes that cost them 11 points (should have been 14-0 not 3-0).  Welker didn't cause the INT and he didn't cause the the tight end to drop a TD pass.
    Posted by DirtyWaterLover

Wow and how do you know it had no impact on the game? did yo uquestion everyone of the Players? Hmmmm? I think not

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Welker gave the Jets the ONLY thing they had to get upset about all week.  Not that it helped.  BUT if its the rule, he should get punished.  Thats the way it works on THIS team.  And, like it or not, THIS team has still accomplished more than the Jets.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

I was very glad that BB benched Welker !

I don't want Pats to stoop to the level of the Jets !!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jayban. Show jayban's posts

It's entirely possible that Welker was benched for his own protection, considering the not-so-veiled threat that was made against him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tnpatfan. Show tnpatfan's posts

Don't tell me it had a positive affect on the Pats players performance. Oh good look what BB did to Welker lets go out and annihilate the Jets.
    If I was a player I would have viewed it as over the top and been upset for my teammate and friend. Sending him to the corner is soo 2nd grade and embarrassing. He has dignity and is highly respected. The players lost game face and it showed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

I was very glad that BB benched Welker ! I don't want Pats to stoop to the level of the Jets !!!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2
    Well that decision and your answer are idiotic at best. Go to your room stooge!

Now did that upset you? yes it did, so how do you think Welker and his teamates felt now genius? Surprised 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from akius. Show akius's posts

if u feel like talking trash gets us anywhere go ahead yell ur lungs off, NE players don't do that,

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

if u feel like talking trash gets us anywhere go ahead yell ur lungs off, NE players don't do that,  
    Posted by akius

Oh Im sorry peanut....NE players are not allowed to do it, there in lies the difference. Pansy

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by Stommmper

Don't even start with this nonsense. He again exceeded all expectations by finishing 14-2. He's a lock for the HOF. But now you've decided he's "dumb" because we lost by 7 points and a starter was benched for one series? Unbelievable.

Really, you should be embarassed to have even started this thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

It's a playoff game and because you want to prove that NO ONE does anything you dont approve of, you BENCH your best receiver Posted by Stommmper

geez louise, he violated the trash talk rule. did his missing a series really screw the Pats that much? No

teamwork is built on self discipline

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stommmper. Show Stommmper's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Patriot Players turn on Belechick after yesterday's incident? BB has serious issues : I agree!  This is what I think BB should have done to Welker!
    Posted by DontQuestionBB

too funny

Sections
Shortcuts