Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm???

Just curious, how likely is it that CBS will place the Pats at the Saturday night prime time slot Saturday January 15 (assuming they have it and not FOX)?

Isn't that their biggest audiance of the year save for the AFC championship?

I can't imagine they would pass on Pats vs. Jets, Ravens, or Colts.  They might pass on Pats vs. Chiefs if the other game is Steelers vs. Baltimore. 

Anyone in the know? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Re: Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm???

I'm not in the "KNOW" but the Pats have always been selected for Saturday night playoff games because they draw better than most teams in the ratings. If the Pats end up getting the Jets in that game which is very possible the network that has it will be doing cartwheels. I have already mentally prepared myself and adjusted my schedule to be playing that late game. If I start drinking at noon I can pass out by 5:00pm and wake up for about 7:00pm to start drinking again.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

I can wake up at 5 a.m., take a rufi, go back to sleep, wake up at 9:30a, do 3 keg stands, eat BK for breakfast, peuke my brains out, fall asleep, wake up at 4:30p, go to Saturday evening mass, and be back for kickoff with a righteous anti-drug atttitude and the Holy Spirit in my heart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

Thanks guys.  I have tickets to the game BUT I also have tickets to Vegas on Sunday morning at 7:00 out of PVD.  If the game is Sunday I'm SOL but my sons are in the money.  If it's Saturday night I figure I can go straight to the airport after the game!

At least I'll be in Vegas in time to watch the game on TV.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i really hope not its very cold at 8pm in january.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

We should know Tuesday of next week after the season ends....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

All based on TV ratings now...it used to be the highest seed played on the Sunday, as it gave them the most rest......

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm???:
    [QUOTE]i really hope not its very cold at 8pm in january.
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]
    The last time the Patriots played a playoff home game at 8pm, the weather was in the high 40's to mid 50's (2007-2008 AFC divisional game vs. Jacksonville)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

does it matter if its 1pm, 4pm or 8pm. for the patriots or the fans i don't think it matters.

i'll have the plasma fired up and some amberbock iced

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

In Response to Re: Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm???:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Will the Patriots play Saturday Jan 15 @8:00 pm??? : The last time the Patriots played a playoff home game at 8pm, the weather was in the high 40's to mid 50's (2007-2008 AFC divisional game vs. Jacksonville)
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

well im going to the game and i was at that jax game but i was also at the very cold titans game in 2003. for some reason when they say 8:00 january game i think of the titans game. actually i just got cold thinking about it

Sections
Shortcuts