Will the Pats miss Neal tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mkulacz. Show mkulacz's posts

Will the Pats miss Neal tonight?

Neal has become one of my favorite Pats, simply because he is invisible. Near the top in the NFL at his position at preventing sacks. I just think Neal is a guy who actually makes those around him play better. Hope he is remembered for years in the Pats organization.

This is one of those injuries that isnt getting much press, again because Neal is invisible. Will it be Connelly filling in? Will the Jets be attacking at his spot? 

Cant see BJGE running to right of center too often. Might be crowded over there. Mankins better be pumped because will have his work cut out for him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Will the Pats miss Neal tonight?

hasnt neal not played much since mankins came back? he got hurt right after logan came back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Connelly has been playing RG for the past couple of games and has been doing quite well.  Neal is a real good offensive lineman and a great guy and I think everuyone will miss him.  I don't see a significant impact on tonight's game because of Neal's absence.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

of course they will miss him! a 3 man rotation keeping all fresh is optimal. Of course, if someone is to get injured, Pats are looking at 4th/5th OG with Neal/Kaczur out