Will this be Galloway's Arrival Game?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Will this be Galloway's Arrival Game?

I going to speculate here and predict Galloway will finally show up today.  The conditions are perfect for him to do so.  He has shown little in preseason or in game 1 to make the Jets gameplan for him.  I predict he flies under the radar and has a good game.  I might be influenced by the big game Moss had against them in 2007's game 1 when the Jets ignored him in their game plan.

I was one of those guys who thought Nunn should have made the team over Galloway, but I think Galloway will have a good game today.  They are going to focus too much on taking Moss out of the game.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Will this be Galloway's Arrival Game?

Technically the reason Galloway was a no show during the Bills game was because Tom only threw to people he felt comfortable with. Moss, Welker, and Watson. How many times did you see Baker catching a ball? 

I think Edelman will have a bigger game than Galloway. I'm expecting a trick play similar to the play Brady used in Pitt., 2007. A lateral to Edelman, who launches it down field to Galloway. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Will this be Galloway's Arrival Game?:
    [QUOTE]I going to speculate here and predict Galloway will finally show up today.  The conditions are perfect for him to do so.  He has shown little in preseason or in game 1 to make the Jets gameplan for him.  I predict he flies under the radar and has a good game.  I might be influenced by the big game Moss had against them in 2007's game 1 when the Jets ignored him in their game plan. I was one of those guys who thought Nunn should have made the team over Galloway, but I think Galloway will have a good game today.  They are going to focus too much on taking Moss out of the game.
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE]

DJ you know I am a Joey supporter but I kind of think we stay with the 10 -15 yard pass plays today to help counter the expected multiple blitz packages. While I think Joey is a perfect addition to help stretch the field and open things up underneath I do concede that the underneath game is not exactly his forte. My predictions are big games from (besides Moss n welker) Laurence Maroney and Kevin Faulk. I think one of these guys take it to the house today! GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

i am going to go out on a limb and say that no one on the patriots has an awesome day, but we all have an average day, and it comes down to the wire.

although I really hope Welker plays. if he does, i hope the DT on Moss, coupled with the mass quantity of blitzing will result in somewhat of a quick dump to welker for 5-6 yards at a time. add in faulk and the screen pass and i think we can put together some consistent drives. but it all comes down to the guys in the trenches giving Brady at least 2 seconds to see what is going on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

every player will be needed today.the pats need to take the crowd out early.a 65 yrd strike to gallowway on the pats opening drive for a td would be sweet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Well, so much for my speculating.  I say that if he doesn't arrive in next weeks game it's time to cut him and give the slot to a new guy like Nunn.

Sections
Shortcuts