Will watching BEYONCE at halftime ease the [ain of not watching the PATS at the SB?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Will watching BEYONCE at halftime ease the [ain of not watching the PATS at the SB?

We have already been subjected to a view of part of modestly talented Janet Jackson's frontside. 

I wouldn't be so sure that the Pats won't beat Houston in the AFC Championship Game.  Right now, those are my two main choices for bye week winners.   New England has the advantage of being a young team, still learning, with upside by January.  The third place contender would come from the AFC West. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Re: Will watching BEYONCE at halftime ease the [ain of not watching the PATS at the SB?

In response to COMMIECONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

of all the acts they could have picked, she's perfect to cry in my beer with.. her or gwen stefani (close second).. as a fan, i hope to see my pats but as a logical betting man, the only way brady gets their with his clearly decling skills and that declining defense is if he gets some scalp tickets!

[/QUOTE]

Never watch the halftime show at the SB.

Will not watch the SB if the PAts are not in it,  but I will watch the NFC and AFC championships regardless.

I think the SB goes beyond what a game should as far as commercial timeouts..pregame and postgame ceremony..

I might be the only NFL fan out there that hates the SB format to the extent that I don't watch unless my team is in it.