Will we see RON BRACE against the Bills?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

Will we see RON BRACE against the Bills?

I hope we get to see this kid. He has great size and MAYBE he has picked up on the defense durring all these practices. Our D line will be thin....Hope we come out of Buffalo with a W.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Re: Will we see RON BRACE against the Bills?

He's got to by default doesn't he? 

Maybe they will play 4-3 instead. 

Mike Reiss said the reason Brace hasn't played is because apparently his footwork stinks. Not sure what that means exactly but I interpret it to be he's not too nimble on his feet and therefore loses his balance to easily at the point of attack.

In short he must get pushed around to much.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Naw. Reiss was looking for a date and Brace cannot dance so he got upset.

Something tells me that BB has a desire to make sure this kid knows what he wants him to know before putting him out there.  IF it were as simple as footwork, he would have already adjusted for the most part at the 16 week period.....   There must be something more- like the kid thinks he is adalius thomas or something.... and we all know how putrid that clown can be at times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

In Response to Will we see RON BRACE against the Bills?:
    [QUOTE]I hope we get to see this kid. He has great size and MAYBE he has picked up on the defense durring all these practices. Our D line will be thin....Hope we come out of Buffalo with a W.
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]no but we will see AD!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Wright, Brace, Green, and Adams are the only true 3-4 DLs on the roster who are healthy, so I assume Brace will play. Banta-Cain, Burgess, and Thomas may also play on the line (rather than at OLB).  And I wouldn't be totally surprised if they activated Richard or Grady from the practice squad.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Wonder what they'll do for a D-Line today. Hope they can pull out a win today and get Warren, Wilfork back next week.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Lets hope that whatever is keeping this guy from playing is a minor issue. I would hate to see another 2nd round bust. I think myself, along with all of Patriot nation, has seen enough draft day failures from this team to last a life time. 

Go Pats! Beat Buffalo!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vapatfan1. Show vapatfan1's posts

Let's see.  Wright, Pryor, Green, Adams with Brace and Richard out there as possibles.  We could be emptying the cubbard today to field a D-line.

Adios Thomas is certainly big enough to put a hand down but will he play.  Will he be activited? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Do we have choice? Maybe if we play a 2-5 instead of a 4-3 or 3-4..but given the slew of injuries, I don't see the Pats having any other choice but subbing in Brace...Buffalo has a good running game, and I think we get torn up by the run in Buffalo today. Hold on to your chinstraps.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Amazing, just a couple short seasons ago what was once a strength is now a glaring weakness. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Re: Will we see RON BRACE against the Bills?:
    [QUOTE]Wright, Brace, Green, and Adams are the only true 3-4 DLs on the roster who are healthy, so I assume Brace will play. Banta-Cain, Burgess, and Thomas may also play on the line (rather than at OLB).  And I wouldn't be totally surprised if they activated Richard or Grady from the practice squad.
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

So who is getting IR'd or released? I don't think they promote Richard or Grady from the practice squad as they don't have a roster spot for them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MaritimePatsFan. Show MaritimePatsFan's posts

Warren, Wilfork and Pryor are listed as out. Jarvis Green is questionable I believe with a bum knee. With our starters out, and backups hurting, I think we see a lot of 3-3-5. A combo of Mike Wright, Jarvis Green up front with a combo of TBC, Thomas and Burgess coming in as another rusher. Guyton and Mayo the constant at LB with a rotation between the 3 mentioned above and Junior Seau. I have a feeling Seau gets a fair bit of playing time today.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wwsf4ever. Show wwsf4ever's posts

Hey Springs and Adalius Thomas are playing today... have no fear we don;t need a DL.

Sections
Shortcuts