Will we take a RB? If so WHO?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Will we take a RB? If so WHO?

Any chance we grab the RB out of Wyoming, Devin Moore?

If not him, any thoughts on who else we might grab?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Will we take a RB? If so WHO?

They also worked out Rashad Jennings from Liberty. Either or both would be welcome additions IMO.

Devin Moore, moreso.

Rashad has fallen a little more than he was supposed to. Devin Moore was supposed to be a late round guy, so is where he was expected to be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

[QUOTE]Any chance we grab the RB out of Wyoming, Devin Moore? If not him, any thoughts on who else we might grab?
    Posted by randomname75[/QUOTE]

James Davis is my favorite rb left.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingman23. Show Wingman23's posts

I think if they are looking for an eventual replacement for Kevin Faulk then Marlon Lucky would be the best pick for them.  If not him then Kory Sheets of Purdue or Ian Johnson of Boise State are both good 3rd down RB's.  

If they are looking for a guy that can be an every down runner then James Davis of Clemson and Rashad Jennings would be the best fit. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

I like Devin a lot. I just wish he was a bit bulkier. Not sure if he'll be able to take the kind of hits Faulk can withstand. I do like his hands though.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

I think Faulk's replacement is already on the roster: Laurence Maroney.

Only three more picks till our sixth round selection comes up. I am holding out hope that we take Rashad Jennings, because I think he's the biggest, strongest, toughest, and most aggressive of the remaining backs. He could have (should have?) gone in the third, and I think he'd be a huge steal in the sixth. He's fast, has great footwork, and trains exceptionally hard. I like that he strives to get better. For a big guy (6'1, 231), he moves with great natural fluidity, and he's also got very soft hands out of the backfield.

I really believe he's the heir apparent to Fred Taylor. Yeah, I know it's a stretch, but I think he's got that type of potential. He hits the hole hard, fights for extra yards, is deceptively shifty, and can really turn on the burners when he gets a crease. I absolutely love watching him run.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

jennings reminds me of a Corey Dillion

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Arrrgh . . . A LONG SNAPPER!!!

Ah well. We pick again in a couple minutes, and none of the teams ahead of us need a RB after their earlier draft picks (Giants, Colts, Panthers, Titans, Cardinals, Steelers). I'm still rooting for Jennings! He's a young bruiser; we could use him when Morris and Taylor retire in the next year or two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Here we go! Please draft Jennings!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from randomname75. Show randomname75's posts

Dammit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

Pryor is overweight, squatty, lacks change of direction, and could possibly have been had as a free agent. Oh, goodness. I have absolute trust that BB knows what he's doing, but this pick just baffles me. If we were going DL, then why not Pedescleaux, who has way more athleticism and is five inches taller? Ah well, guess this is why I'm not a scout or GM.

And on the topic of running backs, does anyone else find it hilarious that Bernard Scott went to Cinci? Dang, they just seem to gravitate toward the immature, the malcontents, the lawbreakers. I feel sorry for them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]Any chance we grab the RB out of Wyoming, Devin Moore? If not him, any thoughts on who else we might grab?
    Posted by randomname75[/QUOTE]Check your local waiver wire in the next couple of days and maybe you'll see a RB signed as a UDFA thats the next phase of player procurement...

Sections
Shortcuts