Will Wes skip his own Intro Press Conference in Denver?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Will Wes skip his own Intro Press Conference in Denver?

Seriously how can he show up there and put on a happy face when all he did here was cry how he was disrespected by NE by not being offered a long-term deal and #1 receiver money.  He got neither of those in Denver.  First thing he should do is fire his agent.  What a horrible deal for the best slot reciever in the league.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Re: Will Wes skip his own Intro Press Conference in Denver?

In response to Patsman3's comment:

Seriously how can he show up there and put on a happy face when all he did here was cry how he was disrespected by NE by not being offered a long-term deal and #1 receiver money.  He got neither of those in Denver.  First thing he should do is fire his agent.  What a horrible deal for the best slot reciever in the league.

really how could he go along with this deal, i think he did to p i s s off the organization who brought him in and gave him the opportunity to become what he is today. so he agrees to play with Manning. I just don't get it  he seems to have let his emotions get the best of him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Im not going to blame him for getting himself 2 extra million and going to play with Manning.

Obviously, he didnt get the deal he wanted from anybody so he just went to the highest bidder. Good for Welker, I wish him good luck, unless he's playing the Patriots.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

+1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

really how could he go along with this deal, i think he did to p i s s off the organization who brought him in and gave him the opportunity to become what he is today. so he agrees to play with Manning. I just don't get it  he seems to have let his emotions get the best of him.

It does seem like emotions.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

It was clearly personal for Welker. In the big scheme of things we got the better end of the deal. D.A. has 5 years on Welker . He is bigger and faster.and if healthy 85 balls in his first year is do able. Everyone step back from the ledge........this is just the first of many pickips and resignings..........

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LuvsThosePats. Show LuvsThosePats's posts

It does seem that his agent misled him about his value and that Welker could have gotten a deal this good here if he'd signed last year some time.  He's not gonna be happy with this arrangement and will probably have some seller's remorse by next week.

Sections
Shortcuts