Will Work For...ILB Depth!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brackula. Show Brackula's posts

Will Work For...ILB Depth!

Bill, PLEASE.

I'm BEGGING you.

SIGN somebody, already.

Mayo is terrific.

Guyton is a playmaker, and I just love the kid.

Tedy Ice Cold Bruschi is The Man...But he's about HAD it. Ditto, Junior.

There is NOBODY else, unless you want to count Tank Williams.

How many times do we have to drill down to the Alexanders of the world, before Coach Otherwise Brilliant Bill registers the need for some freaking DEPTH???

I'm just sayin'. Tongue out

Did y'all read Reisse's piece on this? Great work, I thought.

Teddy Lehman looks really interesting. 27. 6'2'', 238. Tore it UP as a 2nd Rounder Rookie in 2004, but has been beat ALL to hell, ere the last 4 years. The downside is obvious: Health History. The upside? Young. Very few miles. Can make plays. And if he plays only part time, in a rotation, he's much more likely to stay healthy, and get even stronger...And he's presumably VERY cheap!

Paris Lenon might do. Nothing special, but he's started for the last few years, he tends to make plays and keep highly touted guys on the bench, and he's been VERY healthy.

One guy who Reiss didn't mention ~ because he's not a Free Agent! ~ but that I would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to snag?

Dan Phucking MORGAN.

No way in HELL, of course. But he's come back after a year of retirement, and he's feeling like a million bucks ~ "100%" is the report. The bad news is that the Saints have him...But we DO have a trading relationship with the Saints, and as a low-risk high-reward guy, they're not exactly counting on the guy...I would LOVE to see Coach Bill swing a low-proflie deal with them to bring him in...just IMAGINE Dan Morgan ~ he's only 30, and with only a few miles on'm! ~ coming back in ALL his fury!Surprised

Do y'all have some ideas? Some particular player(s) you'd like to see us bring in?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Re: Will Work For...ILB Depth!

I am  Seau man myself but then again I dont fret when it comes to age. Bruschi will be fine this year and so would Seau as long as we cycle in Guyton to give them a breather when they need it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brackula. Show Brackula's posts

YES!!!

Sign me up for LEANING TOWER!!!

PISA! PISA! PISA!

HEY!

Getcher PISA right HERE!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or being a d i ck

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brackula. Show Brackula's posts

[QUOTE]I am not sure if you are agreeing with me or being a d i ck
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

What??? Why would I be a diik to YOU???

In fact, why would you think I was doing EITHER???

PISA, my friend.

PISA.

THAT...is who I was talking about.

I would've thought that was kind of obvious. Wink

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

McKenzie's injury may open a slot for the undrafted free agent kid from Virginia, Appleby.  He played ILB for Al Groh, started for 3 years, decent size 6"3", 245.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

I wouldn't mind seeing a lil more 4-3.  Warren, wilfork, brace, and seymour sounds pretty scary.  Adalius Thomas, Mayo, and another OLB (woods, TBC, or crable) along with that front line would give the other ILB's a breather in the right situation.

Sections
Shortcuts