Williamson's Pats Offseason Grade: B

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Williamson's Pats Offseason Grade: B

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

i disagre with the broncos getting an A though.....they signed welker and DRC, yes......but they lost dumervil and williams.....and their defense was the problem to begin with.

Dude, Broncos is a lot overrated, because of Peyton Manning, they can win 15 games in the season, manning can throw 49 TDs, they come into the playoffs in the first spot of power rankins, everyone talking about manning etc...then they lose in the Divisional Round...I hate what media do with Denver, they are the most OVERRATED team in the nfl!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

My apologies. Giants were graded;

New York Giants

Key additions: T Will Beatty (re-signed), DT Cullen Jenkins, TE Brandon Myers, LB Dan Connor, G Kevin Boothe (re-signed), CB Aaron Ross, DT Shaun Rogers (re-signed)
    Key losses: TE Martellus Bennett, S Kenny Phillips, DT Chris Canty, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, LBMichael Boley

Analysis: Locking up Beatty was the biggest thing New York did, and it did so at a very reasonable rate. Jenkins still offers quite a bit in a rotation, particularly as an interior pass-rusher on throwing downs. Behind Jenkins & Co., Connor is a tough run-plugger who will make plays but won't excel every down. Myers is a very good receiver, but he isn't the overall impact player Bennett could be and offers very little as a blocker. The Giants now will be playing against Phillips (Eagles) twice a year, and he is a substantial loss. This is a very strong organization that has gotten value thus far this offseason but also is very tight against the cap.

Grade: C+

hmmm....i think it's been a little better than that, especially with Reese's rep for finding some hidden gems and players playing pretty well when they get to the Giants organization

I would go B-

Your team is in cap hell which means they mismanaged it off the lockout. Good thing Brady and Welker melted down for you in SB 46, because your team missing the playoffs this year and now moving forward will be a tough pill to swallow the next 2 yeas as well.

3 straight seasons of missing the playoffs might be the end for the overrated Coughlin.

Reese would also be on the hot seat because of some recent poor drafts (2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012).

He better hit on it this year, I'll say that, because you aren't able to add more FAs with the cap the way it is.

Enjoy!

(doubled over clutching stomach)

HA HA HA HA HA!

wow that was good! hilarious! i needed a good laugh, too-thanks!

even funnier than you're line about being a 30-something with "vast cultural experience!"

HA HA HA HA HA !

oh man you kill me!

(wipes away tears)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i disagre with the broncos getting an A though.....they signed welker and DRC, yes......but they lost dumervil and williams.....and their defense was the problem to begin with.

It's utterly ridiculous. The media just loves Gomer and John Fox is a nice guy.  lol

They also lost their best MLB in DJ Williams. So, they got Welker, swapped out Tracy Porter for DRC, lost Dumervil, Keith Brooking (yes, I realize he's done, but still the media thought he was part of their juggernaut D last year) and added Welker.

It's their D that's the big problem for them and have done nothing to improve it. 

i still think they will have a good season.....but yea i dont see what they have done to deserve getting an A for the moves they have made. this guy must really think welker is jesus christ in football pads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

It's utterly ridiculous. The media just loves Gomer and John Fox is a nice guy.  lol

They also lost their best MLB in DJ Williams. So, they got Welker, swapped out Tracy Porter for DRC, lost Dumervil, Keith Brooking (yes, I realize he's done, but still the media thought he was part of their juggernaut D last year) and added Welker.

It's their D that's the big problem for them and have done nothing to improve it. 

i still think they will have a good season.....but yea i dont see what they have done to deserve getting an A for the moves they have made. this guy must really think welker is jesus christ in football pads.

hahahaha true

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

They are trying to build the old Colts around him all over again

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

My apologies. Giants were graded;

New York Giants

Key additions: T Will Beatty (re-signed), DT Cullen Jenkins, TE Brandon Myers, LB Dan Connor, G Kevin Boothe (re-signed), CB Aaron Ross, DT Shaun Rogers (re-signed)
    Key losses: TE Martellus Bennett, S Kenny Phillips, DT Chris Canty, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, LBMichael Boley

Analysis: Locking up Beatty was the biggest thing New York did, and it did so at a very reasonable rate. Jenkins still offers quite a bit in a rotation, particularly as an interior pass-rusher on throwing downs. Behind Jenkins & Co., Connor is a tough run-plugger who will make plays but won't excel every down. Myers is a very good receiver, but he isn't the overall impact player Bennett could be and offers very little as a blocker. The Giants now will be playing against Phillips (Eagles) twice a year, and he is a substantial loss. This is a very strong organization that has gotten value thus far this offseason but also is very tight against the cap.

Grade: C+

hmmm....i think it's been a little better than that, especially with Reese's rep for finding some hidden gems and players playing pretty well when they get to the Giants organization

I would go B-

Your team is in cap hell which means they mismanaged it off the lockout. Good thing Brady and Welker melted down for you in SB 46, because your team missing the playoffs this year and now moving forward will be a tough pill to swallow the next 2 yeas as well.

3 straight seasons of missing the playoffs might be the end for the overrated Coughlin.

Reese would also be on the hot seat because of some recent poor drafts (2008, 2009, 2011 and 2012).

He better hit on it this year, I'll say that, because you aren't able to add more FAs with the cap the way it is.

Enjoy!

(doubled over clutching stomach)

HA HA HA HA HA!

wow that was good! hilarious! i needed a good laugh, too-thanks!

even funnier than you're line about being a 30-something with "vast cultural experience!"

HA HA HA HA HA !

oh man you kill me!

(wipes away tears)

Your team will not make the playoffs this year. That will be the second year in a row.

Tell us again why you dropped out of Berklee.  bawhahaha

whatever u say Kreskin

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Inside photo of what's going on inside the Jets front office! (for some reason I can never post pics properly so a link)

64334_444080345666929_1655192514_n.jpg

Sections
Shortcuts