Willie McGinest was working for the BBC at the SB last night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

Willie McGinest was working for the BBC at the SB last night

Good to see him in the booth for the UK coverage last night (and we got to see a lot of him seeing as it cut back to the booth during every commercial break, what with the BBC being commercial free and all).

He didn't have many kind words for Randy Moss, particularly in the first half when he ripped into Moss for not hustling enough to get the ball (when Kaepernick was nearly intercepted at his own 20?)

He was really good throughout (alongside Mike Carlson, a UK based US sports journalist who's not bad either), and it was good to see him on my TV screen again.

(I'm tired out now here at work, not least as I didn't get to sleep until 4.15am...)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Re: Willie McGinest was working for the BBC at the SB last night

In response to PatsFanUK's comment:

Good to see him in the booth for the UK coverage last night (and we got to see a lot of him seeing as it cut back to the booth during every commercial break, what with the BBC being commercial free and all).

He didn't have many kind words for Randy Moss, particularly in the first half when he ripped into Moss for not hustling enough to get the ball (when Kaepernick was nearly intercepted at his own 20?)

He was really good throughout (alongside Mike Carlson, a UK based US sports journalist who's not bad either), and it was good to see him on my TV screen again.

(I'm tired out now here at work, not least as I didn't get to sleep until 4.15am...)

Thanks for the info. He does a great job. Always looks sharp, talks like a pro. Don't know why we don't see more of him.

Sections
Shortcuts