Win lose or draw.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Win lose or draw.

It's been a hell of a ride my Patriots' brothers and sisters. Though there have been a few scuffles here and there among us, what we have in common far outweighs our differences in these affairs.

Thank you all for engaging me in discussing the team we love. It has been my pleasure to enjoy all that you have offered throughout the year. Keep in mind we here are some die-hards. I salute you all.

PATRIOTS FOREVER - MHK

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: Win lose or draw.

In Response to Win lose or draw.:
    It's been a hell of a ride my Patriots' brothers and sisters. Though there have been a few scuffles here and there among us, what we have in common far outweighs our differences in these affairs. Thank you all for engaging me in discussing the team we love. It has been my pleasure to enjoy all that you have offered throughout the year. Keep in mind we here are some die-hards. I salute you all. PATRIOTS FOREVER - MHK
    Posted by BabeParilli

Hey Babe!  I am with you on this one!  Let's enjoy our 7th Super Bowl and hopefully win another one by 3 points!  A nail biter 21-17 would be even better!

BlissMan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Good sh!t my man.... heck of a season.  Hopefully they got one more left in them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Nice thread, let's win this thing and then we can all argue about the draft.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Agreed all round. Classy thread Babe. Let's do this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

It's been a great and surprising year in my mind. Just glad this team is playing in the Super Bowl and really believe we'll be back a few more times in the next 5 years.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

The reason I am posting this is solely because of the thread Title.

Whenever the Pats are playing a game on the same day as a soccer team I follow or whatever, if the first one wins, The Pats don't. I cannot get both to win on same day.Never happens.

Today Ireland lost in Rugby (to Wales), Chelsea (Soccer) drew with Manchester Utd, so my daughter says "You have a L, a draw and the "W" is to come tonight.

I liked it.

Go Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Good post Babe...well said.

I agree...this has been an interesting season.  Let's see if the boys can see it through.  There's lots of young guys looking to make their own mark.  Can't wait...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

It's been a hell of a ride my Patriots' brothers and sisters. Though there have been a few scuffles here and there among us, what we have in common far outweighs our differences in these affairs. Thank you all for engaging me in discussing the team we love. It has been my pleasure to enjoy all that you have offered throughout the year. Keep in mind we here are some die-hards. I salute you all. PATRIOTS FOREVER - MHK
    Posted by BabeParilli

Babe.....Classy post. Agreed. We are in it and are grateful.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

it was a pleasure bantering with you guys. thank you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

Good post! I admit, I didn't give them much of a chance in the playoffs.

But, they made it to the big one! All they have to do is execute and we'll all be celebrating together!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

yea and amen.  Lets get this thing.  Jersey A is going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When your team is in the big dance, that means the fans of 30 others teams can't say that!  Whether there'll be a group hug among us here, do not know, but, as you put it, win or lose...  the Pats made it AGAIN!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

I agree with this post.  It has been a great season.  So amazing to watch this team rebuild in the last couple of years and be in the Superbowl this year.  The future looks bright.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Posted by BabeParilli

Back at ya Brother Parilli.

Sections
Shortcuts