Wind and rain tomorrow at Gillette

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Wind and rain tomorrow at Gillette

Better get the running game going as they are expecting wind and heavy rain all day tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Wind and rain tomorrow at Gillette

Mother Nature is a Pats fan.  She agrees with most of us that the Pats need to abandon the pass happy offense and get back to how we used to win.  She's liked the return to a ground game the last couple of games, but she feels O'Brian still needs a little nudge.

BTW, Mother Nature is still mad about the 2006 AFC Championship game.  She tried like heck, but she just couldn't cool the indoor stadium down.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I don't know that this is to the Patriots advantage.  The Jags are a better running team.  If Wilfork is in there he will make a big impact.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

shenanigan makes a good point. Johnsonville is a one-dimensional team under the best of circumstances. I'll agree that the Pats should be fine-tuning their rejuvenated (hopefully) running attack, whatever the elements do or do not do. That said, bad weather is unlikely to make David Garrard any worse than he already is, and weather that hampers the Pats' deep threat against one of the worst pass defenses in the league is not a positive development.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

First: 1/18/2007
    Last: 12/26/2009

Better get the running game going as they are expecting wind and heavy rain all day tomorrow.

This is good..The only thing I was hoping for is much colder weather  but I'll take rain and win. I believe the Jacksonville Passing "D" is ranked 27th in the league so for a pasing game we'll go with a lot of those wide receiver screens. Looking for a heavy dose of Fred Taylor today though.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

not sure how well the jags run defense is,but i know the pats run defense is awful,and jones drew the back i was hopeing the pats would have drafted instead of maroney could have a feild day.wind,and rain= screens to welker,and faulk.maroney,and taylor will help.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The Pats have actually done pretty well against great running teams.  TN, Carolina, NYJ, and NO are all better running teams than Jacksonville.  Miami is very good also, but the Pats struggled with the run when Wilfork was out last week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

We just need Wilfork.