Winning is not enough. Need blowout.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vbh. Show vbh's posts

Winning is not enough. Need blowout.

Patriots must be very aggressive in both offense and defense,  and we need to blowout Baltimore Ravens, just like we did last year Denver. We have to come up with a lot of intensity in the beginning. I am sick of close games with Baltimore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Winning is not enough. Need blowout.

In response to vbh's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Patriots must be very aggressive in both offense and defense,  and we need to blowout Baltimore Ravens, just like we did last year Denver. We have to come up with a lot of intensity in the beginning. I am sick of close games with Baltimore.

[/QUOTE]

Get on the hotline to BB and tell him.  I'm sure he'll be particularly sensitive to your needs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Winning and advancing to the Big Dance is enough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

If it is a close game, especially when there is a questionable call or two in the Pats favor, the Ravens and their fans will point out those things.  Just like many Pats fans here point out that in Baltimore earlier this year there were some questionable calls that aided the Ravens in their win.  A blow out shuts everyone up.  But, given the "Lewis" factor and the win the Ravens had in Denver, also as a 9 point underdog, the Ravens can't be taken lightly at all. If there is one thing going for the Pats now, many thought the Texans, in spite of the blowout win the Pats had in November, would have made the playoff game close but it still turned into a blowout.  We shall see Sunday night!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

JUst win!  I will save the blowout them out wish for the Super Bowl!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

The difference between a blowout and a one point win only means the level at which I feel comfortable during the game.

A 1 point game means I chew my nails to the quik or not get up to take a whiz. And use all possible sitting positions to try and get more positive energy to the Pats. 

A blow out means I will actually respond to my wife, take a whiz and lay down and enjoy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

just think constant no huddle offensive Jim! march down the field and keep their d on the field. rubber legs and suking wind will take it's toll on ray lewis and company. and don't forget about the 12th man. patriots universe will be heard this sunday nite at the razor.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Yeah sure, a blowout would be nice, but with the Ravens, it will be more high anxiety as usual and many nervous Pats fans watching on the edge of their seats.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Winning IS enough! As long as they win without any further injuries, I will be very happy. An early 7 point lead that is never relinquished is good enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

A 1 point win would be great, but a blowout would be spectacular ! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I wouldn't be surprised to see a blowout.  I'm not counting on it but it wouldn't surprise me.

Baltimore with their old defense having to travel to Denver and play 5 quarters of playoff football at the highest altitude of any city in the Nfl then have to go up to New England and play a team that likes to run the no huddle.  If the Pats offense can keep a fast pace in the first half the Ravens defense could be half-dead in the second half.

Ofcourse things don't usually workout the way I envision it in my head.  So, I would just settle for any kind of win.  Maybe even by a field goal that makes it inside the upright by fractions of an inch like the regular season game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Smash Mouth FootBall, Like Bama Did To ND,

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah sure, a blowout would be nice, but with the Ravens, it will be more high anxiety as usual and many nervous Pats fans watching on the edge of their seats.

[/QUOTE] Remember, the last game. Pats went up 13 - 0 then gave it all back in two Ravens possessions in the second Q.  Pats could have actually been up 17 - 0 if not for an Edelman O hold penalty towards the end of the 1st quarter.  It is there if the D holds.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I will probably never feel comfortable game.

Pats have have had leads going into the fourth quarter for the past couple of matchups only for the offense to stall on a potential game ending drive and for the Ravens to drive down the field on us.

Not sure if I would even feel safe with a 20 point lead in the fourth quarter. Ravens will fight until the end.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Blow out much more fun to watch. Plus if you tape the game you will get a lot more enjoyment replaying it several times like the blow out of the JESTS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

JUst win!  I will save the blowout them out wish for the Super Bowl!

[/QUOTE]

I agree. Would love two blowouts.........Lock down the Brady is best every debate. Next two games 7 TD's no picks 750 yards.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A simple toss into the garbage disposal of the ratbirds will suffice.

My wish list:

In the SB I would like to see a huge late game stop by our D leading to a spectacular catch for a TD by Welker to win it all.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A simple toss into the garbage disposal of the ratbirds will suffice.

My wish list:

In the SB I would like to see a huge late game stop by our D leading to a spectacular catch for a TD by Welker to win it all.

[/QUOTE]

That sounds pretty good to me!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Being  a nine point favorite let's  enjoy a KILLER send off for Ray Lewis.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We only have to do one thing and hopefully two:

(1) Win - even by one point

(2) no one gets injured

A blow out is nice. But it is not requirement. Just "nice"

Sections
Shortcuts