Winslow done in Tampa

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Winslow done in Tampa

Any interest?

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/greg-schiano-brings-kellen-winslow-era-with-the-tampa-bay-buccaneers-to-a/1231297

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Winslow done in Tampa

He'll be a bench player behind Gronk and Hern, why would he want to come here? Why do fans want to sign everyone with a pulse?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I would be shocked if there was any interest from the Patriots.....Worth the risk for other NFL teams

For the 6th pick in the 2004 draft, what a disappointment...well he did make the Pro Bowl in 2007!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Didn't he F himself up pretty good on a motorcycle before or after his rookie year?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm good with Gronk, Hern, and Fells. I'd also like to see what that UDFA has, rumor it a certain former TE coach gave the thumbs up to a potential hidden gem

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Re: Winslow done in Tampa:
    [QUOTE]Didn't he F himself up pretty good on a motorcycle before or after his rookie year?
    Posted by Salcon[/QUOTE]
    He broke his leg early in his rookie season. The motorcycle accident happened before his second season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1guy1sharp. Show 1guy1sharp's posts

Really , a fukin Winslow thread?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsGnome. Show PatsGnome's posts

Good for Schiano. Step up now and show the other players on the Buc's what he expects. If he had kept Winslow, as suitable as he is. He would have been a player unwilling to follow Coach Schiano's football ways. All Coach Schiano has to do now is have a better record than last year and almost all the players will fall in line.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mooney12. Show Mooney12's posts

Jamarcus Russel is a free agent. How bout we pick him up and see what he brings to the table. Leigh Bodden aint employed either. Why not sign the boy. Oooohhh Jeff Garcia and Chris Redman need jobs. They propably want to sign me to see if I can be a diamond in the rough. Yall crazy, wanting everybody to be signed by the Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Winslow has always been overrated and a punk!! Good fit for the Jets maybe, but not here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

not really.  useless thread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-Fan-In-Oz. Show Pats-Fan-In-Oz's posts

He's off to Seattle and Tampa replaced him with Dallas Clark.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2012/05/21/bucs_te_winslow_says_hes_not_in_teams_plans/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]He's off to Seattle and Tampa replaced him with Dallas Clark. http://www.boston.com/sports/football/articles/2012/05/21/bucs_te_winslow_says_hes_not_in_teams_plans/
    Posted by Pats-Fan-In-Oz[/QUOTE]
    Talk about a player who could have had it all and has really been a disappointment.  His father was tremendous, Jr couldn't even fill one of his fathers shoes.  Couldn't carry his fathers jock.  Good for Tampa, even if Clark isn't what he used to be he at least is a legit player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

[QUOTE]Jamarcus Russel is a free agent. How bout we pick him up and see what he brings to the table. Leigh Bodden aint employed either. Why not sign the boy. Oooohhh Jeff Garcia and Chris Redman need jobs. They propably want to sign me to see if I can be a diamond in the rough. Yall crazy, wanting everybody to be signed by the Pats.
    Posted by Mooney12[/QUOTE]

bodden suffered an injury and was a great DB. please don't lump him in with that trash

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Talon 23J. Show Talon 23J's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Winslow done in Tampa : Talk about a player who could have had it all and has really been a disappointment.  His father was tremendous, Jr couldn't even fill one of his fathers shoes.  Couldn't carry his fathers jock.  Good for Tampa, even if Clark isn't what he used to be he at least is a legit player.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Taking his petulant attitude out of the equation, Kellen Winslow is a pretty good player.

He has been as productive as his dad with a collection of crap throwing to him.

Sections
Shortcuts