Wire Tapped Gisele Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

Wire Tapped Gisele Brady

Is accessing someone's e-mail and publishing the same without permission an illegal wiretap?
     I'm going to pray for the Pats this Sunday. There is plenty of time before the game and I hope that God sees fit to kick the Giants butts. I hope Gisele sues the N.Y. Post for invasion of privacy and any other crime they have committed.

Go Pats

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from helterskelter. Show helterskelter's posts

Re: Wire Tapped Gisele Brady

Crusty you have 350 posts,do you get 2 dollars a post or something?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Wire Tapped Gisele Brady:
    [QUOTE]Is accessing someone's e-mail and publishing the same without permission an illegal wiretap?  I'm going to pray for the Pats this Sunday. There is plenty of time before the game and I hope that God sees fit to kick the Giants butts. I hope Gisele sues the N.Y. Post for invasion of privacy and any other crime they have committed. Go Pats
    Posted by DavidSeattle[/QUOTE]
    God doesn't give a rat's behind about who wins this game. Humans do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/gisele_pray_for_my_tom_sqEjWh7kObfk2SjRXQSjLL#ixzz1lEczgkE6

Gisele says she is surprised how they got the email considering it was only sent to a few close people.

This guy Velenzia(or whatever his name is) is a real hack. Read the article, he calls the email she wrote disgusting?!?!?!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

The Post is owned by dirtbag Rupert Murdoc. If you remember last year his British rag had to fold after it was discovered that they had hired people to hack the cell phones of the reletives of Brits killed in the terrorist bombings in London.

They also hacked the cell phone of a kidnapped British teenage girl which caused the police and the girls parents to believe she was still alive. Later it was found out that she already been killed and the cell phone activity that gave the parents false hope was the result of the hacking.

Of course Murdoc and his son denied any knowledge of what went on at the newspaper they ruled with an iron fist and dumped it all on underlings.

The guy should have a bullet put in his head and all his media outlets shut down. The world would be a better place.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Yes, it is highly illegal to hack someone's email account, which I think we all agree is not the most unlikely possibility with the Post, as Glenr cited. 

Newscorp had a few more employees fall inot the boiling water last week of this scandal, as they were arrested.  Hacking was supposed to be even more extensive here in the states than in London, but you aren't hearing much about any investigation that may be happening here.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

If Brady wasn't already angry at the NY crowd before, he will be now. Publishing his wife's private emails? You've gone too far, New York, and it will cost you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

wow the Kitty litter liner is taking it down the crapper. Wow so praying is disgusting gotta love then. They call out people for not allowing public prayer, yet in the same breath attack a wife thats praying for her hubby and teammates to do well. Gotta love that kitty litter of a rag.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

i`ll be praying for our team... The New England Patriots and all the players and coaches

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

If her email account was hacked it would be illegal, however if one of her close friends sent it in - that is perfectly legal. Email is very much a public record that can be requested by local authorities/feds and in a court of law (this clearly is not what happened), but anyone that is in legal possession of it can do what they want with it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Wow saying is was disgustingly sappy is way overboard. Then the punk says Tom guarnteed a victory at the pep ralley when all he said was he hoped to wn it! Go figure a rag writer working for a rag paper! I think Tom is going to have a smoking game and lay waste to the Jints......I hope. :)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Anything related to News Corp. is dubious at least and at worst criminal. Murdoch and his underlings are sc--m bags of the highest order. To bad the Royal family doesn't want to murder him like Robert Maxwell......that would be the most honorable way to exit....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

New Jersey teams and New York newspapers, sheesh.  Yap, yap, yap yap yap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

The entire New York media seems to be declaring holy war on the Patroits. Talk about going overboard. If Tom picks his nose, it's on the cover of the NY times sport's page. Flash! "Tom Brady thumbs his nose at poor NY Giants"!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Using a wifes comments about her husband --whom she loves with all her heart-- is the lowest of sleaze media. By now I would think even the most jaded of Giants fans would get tired of the ny media blowhards. This goes beyond trash talking.  Mrs Brady -- please talk some of your billions and sue the bastards.!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidSeattle. Show DavidSeattle's posts

In Response to Re: Wire Tapped Gisele Brady:
    [QUOTE]They're just so desperate. I don't even see what this is so bad...I say "pray for health" here before every season. I am not even religious. Who cares? They're just scraping the bottom of the barrel for material. That's what is embarrassing. I smell some real paranoia coming out of NY about now.
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE] Its not a matter of religion. It is a matter of the Bill of Rights and a person's guarantee of freedom from attack and privacy. So It is a very big deal

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I'm gonna call Gisele and comfort her!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

That is beyond pathetic. Are they really that desperate for a story? Oh no, Gisele sent out an email to her best friends asking her to pray for her husband. That's really the best they can get? Really?

I'm not religious, but I have no problem with somebody asking another to pray for a loved one. I'll admit that I find myself begging to I don't know what when someone I know is going through something hard or could use a little help. It is just sad that they call the email "disgusting" and make an attempt to bash Brady and his family because of that.

Wow, I really hope the Patriots win this game. I was visiting my girlfriend the last few days at her University in CT and the Patriots hate is alive and well. I decided to wear my favorite Pats hoodie in the 50 degree, early February weather. While I was there I figured I would stop by the Director of Athletics office and say hello since I was the President of one of our sports teams when I was there. Everyone in the office started talking trash about how the Pats were going down.

I took that as typical office banter and walked around campus while she was in class. Some guy walked by me and shouted at me, "Brady is a f*g!" I ignored it and kept walking as I enjoyed the beautiful spring weather. I would say I had at least five other people tell me that the Patriots were garbage and the Giants would lose within the hour and fifteen minutes my gf was in class. Not one person praised me on my hoodie.

I've been feeling the Patriots hate lately, but this is getting pretty ridiculous. Sorry, I just got back and had to vent after reading about what happened with Gisele.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

[QUOTE]That is beyond pathetic. Are they really that desperate for a story? Oh no, Gisele sent out an email to her best friends asking her to pray for her husband. That's really the best they can get? Really? I'm not religious, but I have no problem with somebody asking another to pray for a loved one. I'll admit that I find myself begging to I don't know what when someone I know is going through something hard or could use a little help. It is just sad that they call the email "disgusting" and make an attempt to bash Brady and his family because of that. Wow, I really hope the Patriots win this game. I was visiting my girlfriend the last few days at her University in CT and the Patriots hate is alive and well. I decided to wear my favorite Pats hoodie in the 50 degree, early February weather. While I was there I figured I would stop by the Director of Athletics office and say hello since I was the President of one of our sports teams when I was there. Everyone in the office started talking trash about how the Pats were going down. I took that as typical office banter and walked around campus while she was in class. Some guy walked by me and shouted at me, "Brady is a f*g!" I ignored it and kept walking as I enjoyed the beautiful spring weather. I would say I had at least five other people tell me that the Patriots were garbage and the Giants would lose within the hour and fifteen minutes my gf was in class. Not one person praised me on my hoodie. I've been feeling the Patriots hate lately, but this is getting pretty ridiculous. Sorry, I just got back and had to vent after reading about what happened with Gisele.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

I feel you pain bro no matter what the Pats do they always are going to get some hate . The worse part is that will never shut up even when you are trying to be friendly and try to reason with then. PS yes this lovely spring weather rocks :D

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I'm gonna call Gisele and comfort her!
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

Rrrgh- Mmhmmm- uggh, well gahd-d#mn-it, Mmm-yup=Under the very basics of the "1st stated, 1st served," time-constraints ruling of "Who Got First 'Dibbs'", grrrrh-(sigh)- O.k., gmbill WAS able to fairly come away with this one...  Quick question?  Nobody (else) placed their forefinger on the side of their nose, right?  Because if we're adding this factor in, I actually did in fact...just before gmbill first expressed this thought, and just prior to him posting it.

And RE: this...

First: 1/27/2012
    Last: 2/2/2012
    "I would imagine any illicit use of the Patriot Act is absolutely punishable by law."

~SEE Russ, I'm not so sure that there actually IS any way to illicitly use the Patriot Act, and the million aspects which comes along under it's wide & well-crafted umbrella scope...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

the new york post is an absolute joke, they gave up on the giants halfway through the season and now they are doing all they can to puff them up....thank god i dont have to live in that sewer known as new york

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts