Wishing Albert Breer Good Luck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Wishing Albert Breer Good Luck

NOT REALLY!!! His negativity and his holier than thou attitude can gladly take his act to the NFL network. I really disliked reading all his negativity over the last 3 years. First, BB and the Patriots cleaned house with malcontents like AD and Burgess and have a new and improved attitude and it seems the Patriots media minus this sour puss will be alot better as well!!! See you Albert, you won't be missed!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Re: Wishing Albert Breer Good Luck

Never liked that guy ... He seemed a closet Ny Jets fan at times

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

What happened?  He and Tomase got deported?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

He's going to the NFL network in October. I can't say anything bad personally about him, but he seemed like he didn't care about his job while at the Globe. And he also seemed to want to make a spectacle out of some stories to create attention (Hernandez and his smoking, Moss). And he did seem like a huge Jets fan. I'm happy to see him go. I don't see what the NFL network sees in this guy. He's just not good at his job.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Look at the people picking the Jets to win. Washed up Bob Ryan, ESPN gossip writer Schefter and meathead Beer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JAZZBH42. Show JAZZBH42's posts

Albert Breer

Who hires these guys?  He was one of the most "driest" ever, and I mean ever.
    Doesn't the NY Times own some of the Globe????  That explains it.
    Very very happy to see this "clueless" guy go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

See Ya Albie. How sweet it is, now you can drool over the Dolphins and jets,

and we true Patriots fans could care less!!!

The Globe has finally lauched another loser writer.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He's going to the NFL Network?  I may just have to cancel my cable in October now, or at least not watch the NFL network any longer when he is on.  Hope he keeps making bonehead remarks and they realize what a mistake they made hiring the hack.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Thank you. I can never understand why a guy who doesn't like the New England Patriots would take a job covering them. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

on his twitter account today he wrote that he thought kyle wilson had a good game last week despite a few mental lapses...and this guy is considered an "expert"?????

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

So what, the globe will replace one bumbling idiot with another bumbling idiot.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: Wishing Albert Breer Good Luck:
    [QUOTE]So what, the globe will replace one bumbling idiot with another bumbling idiot.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

And, since the NY Times will be doing the hiring, it will probably be another Jets fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Wishing Breer Good riddance

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Loved Breer with the Herald and was hoping for more of the same but this guy is just so dry and it doesnt feel like hes reporting for the Pats it feels like hes reporting for the Jets and Colts most of the time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

An unborn fetus knows more about football than this guy and probably could break a scope faster as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

good ridance...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

breer is a huge homo
    he needs to learn how to write and write unbiasedly
    he steals all the news from other reporters

HE DONT KNOW WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

He was just horrible. "Hack" is a compliment for him. Though the whole globe staff pretty much blows these days. But Breer might have been the worst of the bunch. NFL Network - nice hire guys!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whatever007. Show Whatever007's posts

F Breer! He was horrible. His attitude was he was much better than Reiss, but provided nothing to the blog. All he did was referencing other' materials.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Not a Breer supporter, but consider THAT...

1. The editors set the tone for the newspaper, not the reporters.  There are exceptions (well-known reporter), but for the most part the tone is set by the editors.

2. I am less inclined to believe that the Globe's recent shift towards tabloid style reporting was due to Reiss' departure, and more inclined to believe it was the change in editorial direction that led to Reiss departing.

3. Just maybe Breer didn't like this either.  However, he would be a fool to turn down a job at the National level.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Never could understand since training camp when Gresh and Zo would wet their pants announcing Albert Breer would be joing them on thursdays during the football season...and guys this is a good thing?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Geo365. Show Geo365's posts

Bring some reality to the "Network!"  Good Luck!

Sections
Shortcuts